flax egg (1 tablespoon of ground flax mixed with 2 tablespoons warm water), Millet & Chia bread, crust removed and cut into small cubes, Enjoy Life Foods Chocolate Mega Chunks, or preferred allergy-friendly chocolate, Dandies Vegan Marshmallows or preferred vegan marshmallows. Better Homes & Gardens may receive compensation when you click through and purchase from links contained on 54.1 g Very sweet for our taste but I think this would be a hit with kids. Serve warm. With just two weeks until turkey day, the latest information could affect your plans. The family was skeptical of the hot dog buns but after the first bite all anyone could think of was how much those buns were transformed. * Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. You kind of need warm weather and you kind of need a bonfire, unless you're ambitious enough to toast the mallows over an open flame in the comfort of your own home. Thanksgiving Countdown: A Stress-Free Guide to Hosting for the First Time, 23 of Our Test Kitchen's Best Cookie Recipes of All Time, Conquer Holiday Cooking with This Meat Roasting Guide, The CDC Just Updated Its Thanksgiving Safety Guidelines—Here's What You Need To Know, 5 Simple Ways to Prepare Your Garden for Winter, 21 Essential Baking Tools Every Home Cook Needs (Plus 16 That Are Nice to Have), 9 Ways to Decorate Your Front Door for the Holidays, What Style Is Your House? Pour milk mixture over … 12 ounces bread brioche, challah, or white, preferably stale (I used challah) Be sure to check out the additional baking tips I created for HERSHEY'S Kitchens at the bottom of this post! For more of a campfire cookout taste, you can broil the S’mores Bread Pudding for the last 5 minutes, watching carefully to ensure they don’t scorch. S'mores are one of those special occasion treats, dontcha think? It's a true gift for the taste buds, my loves. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. Grease a 2-qt square baking dish; set aside. Preheat oven to 325 degrees. Spread hot dog bun pieces out in the bottom of the prepared baking dish. If you’re a beginner baker who’s just starting out (or a master chef looking to declutter), start with this list of baking tool must-haves. Everyone asked for the recipe! Everyone enjoyed it and was looking for more! Thanks for supporting the brands that make Hummusapien possible! Pour mixture evenly over bread cubes. Sprinkle evenly with marshmallows and chocolate chunks. This winter front door display is layered with holiday cheer. It's so special to me to have the opportunity to bring these warm and fuzzy memories back to life for you all with this S'mores Bread Pudding. All Rights Reserved. Stir in chocolate chunks and vegan marshmallows. Cook over low heat until melted and smooth, whisking constantly. Pour milk mixture over buns. This decadent S'mores Bread Pudding uses whole grain bread, almond milk, and pure maple syrup for a unique spin on the classic. Very tasty and easy to make! I’m a donut-loving dietitian inspiring you to eat happy & live FULLY! at 325°. … If the bread isn’t stale, toast it in the oven at 350F for 10-15 minutes. Bake 7-8 minutes or until dry and crisp; cool. This S'Mores 'Bread' Pudding is topped with fluffy marshmallows and rich chopped chocolate. * Nutrition information is estimated based on the ingredients and cooking instructions as described in each recipe and is intended to be used for informational purposes only. Bake about 5 minutes more or until a knife inserted near center comes out clean. For those who already own these tools, this list may finally provide the motivation you need to toss that never-been-used soufflé dish. Depending on what's growing in your garden, there's a lot you can do to get your ornamental plants ready for the colder months. Luckily for you, a bonfire is totally optional for today's S'mores Bread Pudding recipe. I didn't have hotdog bun so I used day old bread. You can also leave the hot dog bun pieces out at room temperature to dry out instead of baking. Grease an 8x8in baking dish with cooking spray. Grab a glass of milk because we're about to dunk peanut butter cookies, oatmeal-raisin cookies, snickerdoodle cookies, and many more of our all-time favorite cookie recipes. Congrats! Top with remaining 1/4 cup S'mores Baking Pieces. Other than tasting like a dream, the other beauteous thing about this S'mores Bread Pudding recipe is that a) it's insanely easy, b) it has only eight ingredients, and c) it's totally customizable. Thank you for this wonderful recipe. Transfer mixture to an oven-safe baking dish or skillet. It's very sweet, but very good! Spread graham pieces in lightly greased 9-inch square baking dish. We’re the best little bakehouse around if you’re looking 
for the delicious gluten-free goodness. Place bun pieces on shallow baking sheet. Sprinkle with 1/2 cup each of the marshmallows and chocolate pieces. Bake in the preheated oven until a knife inserted into the center of the bread pudding comes out clean, about 35 minutes. Bake about 5 minutes more or until knife inserted near center comes out clean. Cool completely. This is a keeper! Who doesn't want itty bitty graham cracker squares and baby marshmallows and chocolate drops all studded throughout their bread pudding?! 18 %, cup semi-sweet chocolate chips (or chunks). Not SOOO sweet that the adults were in the pan as much as the kids. Grease a 2-quart square baking dish; set aside. Whisk 2 tablespoons milk, 2 tablespoons marshmallows, and 2 tablespoons chocolate chips together in a saucepan over medium heat until marshmallows and chocolate are melted and completely incorporated. That combination of marshmallows + chocolate + graham crackers is one that most definitely tops my fave treats list. For a more decadent bread pudding, use whole milk, a blend of milk and cream, or coconut milk for the liquid in place of almond milk. Bake for 7 to 8 minutes or until dry and crisp; cool. Drizzle over bread pudding. Add comma separated list of ingredients to exclude from recipe.