Contact our pre-owned department at 281-481-6680 or click link to ask additional questions! Wheels; 17" X 8.5" (43.2 Cm X 21.6 Cm) 10-Spoke Ultra-Bright Machined Finish Alloy With Dark Painted Pockets All vehicles are subject to prior sale. *Money-Back Guarantee is valid for 5 days or 250 miles, whichever comes first. Description: Used 2019 Cadillac CTS Luxury with Remote Start, Stability Control, Mobile Internet, Auto Climate Control, Power Driver Seat.Engine: 6-cylinders Drive Wheel Configuration: rear wheel drive 23 Combined MPG (19 City/29 Highway), VIN: 1G6AR5SS3K0132133 Stock: 5069478A Certified Pre-Owned: Yes Listed since: 10-20-2020, Sewell Cadillac of Dallas - Dallas / Texas, Exclude vehicles with Major Issues Reported, Audio and cruise controls on steering wheel, 18" x 8.5" 10-Spoke Polished Alloy Wheels, 18" x 8.5" 10-Spoke Polished Aluminum Wheels, 18" x 8.5" 15-Spoke Polished Alloy Wheels, 18" x 8.5" 15-Spoke Polished Aluminum Wheels, 18" x 8.5" Premium Painted 15-Spoke Alloy Wheels, 18" x 8.5" Premium Painted 15-Spoke Aluminum Wheels, 19" Ultra Silver Premium Painted Alloy Wheels, 19" x 8.5" 10-Spoke Polished Alloy Wheels, AM/FM Radio w/CD/DVD Player and Navigation, Cadillac CUE Information and Media Control System w/Embedded Navigation, Cadillac User Experience w/Embedded Navigation. be careful! Shop, watch video walkarounds and compare prices on Used 2019 Cadillac CTS listings in Austin, TX. EXPERTS ARE SAYING Edmunds.com explains 'The result is a very cohesive, fast and confidence-inspiring driving experience. Enjoy the drive without worrying about directions thanks to the built-in navigation system. Look forward to hearing from you! Save up to $10,222 on one of 715 used 2019 Cadillac CTSes in Little Rock, AR. I've already sent my sister and told my neighbors about him. Transmission; 8-Speed Automatic Buy With Confidence. Search over 3,400 listings to find the best Austin, TX deals. For product manufacturer or EPA registration information, see an AutoNation Service Associate for details. Actually we have purchased several GMC vehicles from Greg before and were very happy with the performance over the years. TrueCar has over 931,599 listings nationwide, updated daily. Crystal White Tricoat CARFAX shows that this is a one-owner vehicle -- no wonder it's in such great condition. See Kelley Blue Book pricing to get the best deal. No haggling. A vehicle that earns its manufacturer's Certified Pre-Owned distinction is something special. Keyless Start Buy your next vehicle from Vroom, have it delivered straight to you, and never visit a dealership again. Not only was he prompt in responding but left no question of mine unanswered. © and ™ TrueCar, Inc. All rights reserved. We have 12 2019 Cadillac CTS V vehicles for sale that are reported accident free, 5 1-Owner cars, and 7 personal use cars. The process is so rigorous, a Certified Pre-Owned vehicle may actually carry a longer warranty than a new vehicle. All pre-owned vehicles are sold as As Is condition. He answered all of our questions which made us feel very comfortable in our 2019 Canyon selection. Darwin made purchasing my vehicle easy and simple. Also the finance person Bill Farmer showed us the same courteous treatment during our additional warranty purchase and signing of the paper work. All efficacy claims & statements are relevant when disinfectant product is applied correctly. Look forward to hearing from you! Come find a great deal on used 2019 Cadillac CTSs in your area today! Have a car to trade-in? Outstanding value goes hand-in-hand with exceptional peace of mind when you choose a Certified Pre-Owned vehicle from Sewell. No pressure. KEY FEATURES INCLUDE Leather Seats, Sunroof, Panoramic Roof, Heated Driver Seat, Cooled Driver Seat. It puts the 'sport' in sport sedan, yet it manages to be accessible and engaging.'. It meets strict age and mileage requirements, and it has passed dozens, even hundreds, of inspection points. These are dealerships that do not have a physical location, meaning that cars will be delivered to your home. ONLY 26,020 Miles! A vehicle that doesn't have any of the below issues, A condition where the automaker buys back the car due to warranty defects, Damage to a component of the main structure of the vehicle, Any vehicle that has been stolen from its owner and then found, Vehicles owned or leased by a business rather an individual. Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Do Not Sell My Information.