I see a big differents. There's a problem loading this menu right now. The roaches died even in the places where I did not put. Anyway I purchased Vendetta and went to dotting away. Vendetta has a longer listed shelf life than many other baits, and the active ingredient Abamectin is an excellent choice for part of a bait rotation program. Contact. They are eating it up. Testimonials », © 2004-2020 P&M Solutions, LLC DBA DoMyOwn, Pre Emergent Herbicides (Weed Preventers), See More 18 of 19 people found this review helpful, i had a lot of roaches after using vendetta roach bait my house is roach free. This stuff is like roach crack. And its not that expensive. Very good product. All I can say is "WOW"! I put the gel under the kitchen countertop and around it by the floor.That was it then, after a month or so I kind of saw one or 2 cockroaches and decided to put more under countertop and on top of my cabinets and that was it,months later and I haven’t seen any at all.Life is good!! I read many reviews on it and I have to say this is the best roach gel or any other product I have ever used to combat roaches. Gift Guides. Roach Gel Bait Insecticide, 4 tubes, 30 gm each. Vendetta makes it a personal "vendetta" against cockroaches. This is by far the most effective and quickest defense I have ever used, started seeing results in a day and now I do see one or 2, there's probably a few more spots I can put the gel, but 1 or 2 is nothing compared to me getting up in middle of the night, turning on the light and seeing them all over the kitchen floor and counters. She had so many cockroaches they would be out during the day. My apartment is roach free now. 14 of 23 people found this review helpful. If you have a roach problem, give these products a try, be diligent and patient, you'll be happy you did. I had seen a similar product on TV and looked it up online and ordered. Once I was told what kind of roach infestation I had I started to do some research on the web and found this product (Vendetta). Pam just got some vendetta! 22 of 23 people found this review helpful. It has proven to work with all species of cockroaches, guaranteeing that you’ll soon enjoy a roaches-free home. All registered users can post a new review. Used the product as directed, two weeks latter roaches disappered. Disabling it will result in some disabled or missing features. I have tried Max Force because when I have used it in the past it has worked great! It is easy to apply and I must say I'm happy to announce that my home is roach free. I even ordered more. I have tried bombs, sever different kinds of sprays. This item was packaged well and shipped fairly quickly. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. About. The BestReviews editorial team researches hundreds of products based on consumer reviews, brand quality, and value. I passionately recommend this product. Categories. My wife is now a true believer as well. After receiving my product I immediately applied it where these roaches migrant and immediately began seeing results after the first week and within a month they were gone completely. I ordered it last night about 1:00 am and it arrived 2 days later, I arrived home from work at 11:30 pm and couldn't wait to use it. I Had an serious outbreak in cockroaches. Seeing is believing, try it. There are actually two types of Vendetta. I don't see any most of the time, but I have caught one or 2 here and there, it's been about 2 weeks and like I said there could definitely be some areas I may have missed. 2 different extrerminators actually gave up. ... Vendetta. Hard to squeeze out but solve my problem. I live in Florida where roaches are in almost every home that doesn't use a professional exterminator and it's summer. No roach problem when we moved in, but over the last 6 months they took over. Vendetta Roach Bait Gel - awesome product. The active ingredient present kills slower, which allows time for the poison to be transmitted to other roaches or insects at hard-to-reach and inaccessible areas, resulting in a domino killing effect.