Plop your chiicken into the slow cooker. We all learned the ethics of cooking and the kitchen in general from eiither our mom, dad, or grandparents. 1 C. chicken broth End result is a hearty, tasty chiicken and stuffing. . 1 Can of cream of chiicken soup Dump 4 ingredients into a slow cooker. No pre-cooking needed. It’s a sweet and sour dish, we added crushed pineapple as the base with bell pepper and some garlic. For me, my mom and grandma’s recipe were of great benefit to me, especially when I became a mom. . 4 Skiinless, boneless chicken breasts place pineapple slices over chicken. Instead, up your dinner game with this easy and tropical crock pot Hawaiian chicken dish. Just about 5 to 10 minutes of prep and 4 to 6 hours in the crock pot. Slow cookers are like God’s giift to working parents. End result is a hearty, tasty chicken and stuffing. No, it’s not too good to be true… it’s slow cooked chiicken with stuffiing. 4-6 boneless skinless chicken breȧsts; 1 cȧn 8 oz. You could use chicken … I use boneless, skinless chicken thighs because I love how tender and juicy they cook up in the crock pot with so much flavor. This Crock Pot Hawaiian Chicken is very simple but my … Dump 4 ingredients into a slow cooker. cover, cook on low for 4-5 hours or on high for 2 1/2-3 hours. Here’s what you need : Inside: This slow cooker crockpot Hawaiian Chicken recipe has only 3 ingredients and is super easy to make.. 1/2 C. of water What a wonderful and delicious Hawaiian Chicken. Here’s how to make it! She emphasized that when you know what is inside your fridge iit is easy for you to whip up something from your head. With after-school activities ramping up again soon it is just so nice to know that dinner is ready to go and I don’t have to spend precious time in the kitchen during those after school hours. When you come back to your pot you’ll have a tasty moist chiicken breast and the best stuffing you’ve ever had. Dump 4 ingredients into a slow cooker. With just a couple chiicken breasts and some Stove Top stuffing, we have a comfort meal that iis so super easy. place chicken breasts in slow cooker, sprinkle with a little salt. I made this super Easy Slow Cooker Chiicken and Stuffing this weekend and I thiink it may just be my families favoriite Crock-Pot meal yet. crushed pineȧpple, drȧined; 1 bottle 16 ounces bȧrbeque sȧuce; Instructions. 1 Box of stuffing miix This good recipe is making 4-6 servings and each serving has 8 WW SP. I would say I diidn’t find it difficult adjusting to the role of a mom, and cooking for people because I had a good experiience watching my mom. When it comes to making dinner, I LOVE to use my crockpot. Crock Pot Sticky Hawaiian Chicken makes a great meal anytime of year. With just a couple chiicken breasts and some Stove Top stuffing, we have a comfort meal that iis so super easy. Here’s how to make it! The refreshing recipe only calls for 3 ingredients, so it’s a perfect weeknight staple! 5 Essential Ingredients Crock Pot Hawaiian Chicken. The meat is so tender, it cooked in the BBQ sauce and remained moist… It Can’t be easier. Made with sweet pineapple and barbecue sauce, your family will love it. Cook the ingrediients on the low setting for seven hours. This Hawaiian Chicken recipe only requires 4 ingredients and results in fork tender chicken that falls apart when it’s ready! combine pineapple juice, brown sugar, lemon juice, ginger, and cornstarch, stir until cornstarch mixes with liquids, pour over chicken. Here’s how to make it! Dump 4 ingredients into a slow cooker(End result is a hearty, tasty chicken and stuffing), PLEASE Share This With Your Friends And Family, Chicken Tenders (on taste and you’re addicted), How To : Hawaiian Baked Ham and Swiss Sandwiches, Recipe : Slow-Cooker Pulled Pork Sandwiches, The Best Ever German Chocolate Cake Recipe. Then pour your broth on top of it. Ingredients. Next, place your soup, stuffing, and water into a bowl, miix it together and spoon it on top of your chiicken. Serve and Enjoy ! You throw your ingrediients in, you go to work, and you come back to a deliicious home-cooked meal. I made this super Easy Slow Cooker Chiicken and Stuffing this weekend and I thiink it may just be my families favoriite Crock-Pot meal yet. So Susan mentioned that when iit comes to preparing meals, the first thiing I need to know is what is inside my friidge. This slower cooker meal is hearty, deliicious, uses only five ingredients, and leaves you with a protein & a side dish. End result is a hearty, tasty chiicken and stuffing.