Just get it. Sign up for exclusive offers, original stories, activism awareness, events and more. There's a problem loading this menu right now. Measure around waist at the smallest circumference. DWR treated Pertex microlight ripstop outer. I live in the NY region, this jacket is great for that. Being Cali born for 25 years n moving to DC was a shock to my body come winter time. There was a problem completing your request. Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews. John's always had a great love for the mountains.From an early age he was involved with the scouts & duke of Edinburgh which fueled his passion for everything outdoors. Curbside Pickup Available NOW! While down provides excellent heat retention it could be argued that the warmth could be too much during exertion. I really look forward to wear it and go out side. Top subscription boxes – right to your door, © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. Down Jacket Considerations. 5.0 out of 5 stars. It does have marmot labels but no new tag, and it has definitely been washed a few times. This garment's fill power rating of 700 means its down displaces 700 cubic inches per ounce. This coat will keep you warm in any weather. I want to buy it in white if I can find one. And fits well. I have looked at the Bailo Dixon (http://www.outdoorgear.dk/product/dixon-1-dunjakke-20/). Please remove some items to proceed. It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness. JAPANが不正行為※の可能性があるとみなした場合、クーポンの付与を行わない場合があります。また、本件に関するお問い合わせなどにはお答えいたしかねますので あらかじめご了承ください。, クーポンを利用された場合、クーポンの適用がキャンセルされるまでは、他の商品でそのクーポンを再度利用することは出来ません。※2回使えるクーポンなどの場合、利用可能回数が残っていればキャンセル前でも再度ご利用いただけます。, Yahoo!かんたん決済の支払い手続き画面でクーポンを適用せずに決済した場合、後からクーポンは利用できません。, PayPayボーナスライトを付与するキャンペーンと併用した場合、PayPayボーナスライト付与対象は、落札金額からクーポンの割引額を差し引いた金額となります。, 2個以上で出品されている商品の場合、合計金額がクーポンを適用できる金額を満たしていればご利用いただけます。, オークション形式の商品の場合、クーポンの有効期間外に終了したオークションを繰り上げ落札した場合、クーポンは利用できません。, 値下げ交渉を行った商品がクーポンの有効期間外に交渉成立した場合、クーポンは利用できません。, 「まとめて取引」では、決済を一つにまとめて一回で行うことができます。複数のクーポンを適用することはできません。, 「まとめて取引」を行う場合は、まとめた商品の合計金額がクーポンを適用できる金額を満たしていればご利用いただけます。ただし、まとめる商品のうち最初の商品がクーポンの適用条件を満たしている必要があります。, ヤフオク!ストアの商品は「まとめて取引」に対応しておりませんので、クーポンは実際にお支払いされる商品が適用条件を満たしている必要があります。, 複数回利用できるクーポンをお持ちの場合でも「まとめて取引」でまとめた商品においてはクーポンは1回しか適用できません。, 本クーポン以外にも、同時期または開催期間終了後におトクなクーポンを発行することがあります。, クーポンの利用期間や特典内容および適用条件を、予告なく変更する場合や、中止する場合があります。, Apple Inc、Apple Japan合同会社は本クーポンの運営には関与しておりません。. Had bought a Marmot with 700 fill 2-3 years ago from a retail store and it was amazing so I was expecting this one to be similar. Lycra edging on hood (Size XXL) Given the oppoutuntiy I would always prefer a jacket with a hood,whilst the Verglas 600 down jacket has a hood its lacks the ability to adjust the fitting around the head.The hood however does fit well over the head and allow for a range of movement.Both pockets are genious deep fleece lined. Please try again. These are not meant for Canadian winters. Due to high volume, order processing may take up to 5 days for ground. Throughtout the period of my using the Verglas I found the DWR resisted soaking out the jacket without reducing the loft of the down. The Verglas is excellent around camp when the sun goes down. Ventilation. Though each Patagonia® product is designed and shaped specifically for its intended use, we can generalize our fit descriptions in four ways: Closer-fitting. It might be a knock off. Men's down puffer jacket ideal for fashionable urban winter wear; made from lightweight, high Cire, down-proof fabric, Fabric: 100% Nylon Shiny Plain Weave 1.4 oz/yd. The Verglas is a warm, lightweight down jacket ideal throughout the year on a range of outdoor pursuits.The ripstop Pertex material is robust and hard wearing. Reviewed in the United Kingdom on March 17, 2020. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. Allied down 85/15 European goose The warmth to weight ratio allowed me to stay warm while keeping my pack weight down. Over time, reviews show that the product is … Haven’t tried in the rain though. This commonly advertised value can range from 300 to 900. There's a problem loading this menu right now. 550-750 Very good This is a keeper. 3年後には、確実にモトがとれてるでしょ!. Vislon zipped hand pockets I am 5' 8" and 155 lb. UPDATE- I see some people taking a star off for the zipper getting stuck. トレンドとのバランスを考えると、手頃だとしても2年じゃもったいない。でも3年後もカッコよく着られてたら、かなりいい買い物! 難易度が高そうなお買い物ですが、目を向けるべきは人気セレクトの別注&オリジナル。“3年着られてカッコイイ”お墨付きの逸品、教えちゃいます!, ’15年から約8000着のセールスを記録! 小松精練製の生地は、ウール顔でいて耐久性にも優れる。身頃のハンドウォーマーなど、細部の気配りもお見事。3万2000円。, 極地を耐え抜くような本格派やラグジュアリーなダウンジャケットは、まさに冬の花形です。ただ、いかんせんお高い〜。そして何気にダウンにもトレンドがあり、なかにはコスパ的に高くつく一着になることも。欲しいのは山々、だけど勇気が出なくて……。そんな人はB&Yへ! こちらのオリジナルダウンが救いの手を差し伸べます。, まず見所はノンキルトのスッキリ顔に、小松精練謹製のスーツ地ばりに上品なシェル。いわゆるフツーのダウンにはない、品のよさと汎用性の高さがあり、ダウントレンドの波に翻弄される心配もありません。ダウンのモコモコしたキルトが苦手で、って人にもオススメですね。さらにプレスの中島さんに聞くと、「上品な表情なのに、シェルは撥水&防風、裏地は帯電防止の機能素材なんですよ」。なるほど〜!, そして肝心のダウンは米国の専業メーカー、アライド社の手掛ける700フィルパワーのチャイナホワイトダックを採用し、袖を通すと軽々ポカポカ。しかも顎までグイッとファスナーを閉じれば、それだけでオシャレに見えちゃうハイネックで、インナーに気を使う必要もなし。着やすさ、機能とも太鼓判で、3万2000円!! 写真/植野 淳 文/桐田政隆 スタイリング/榎本匡寛(remix) ヘアメイク/北村達彦 イラスト/TOMOYA, Begin・時計Beginの発売情報、公式サイトの更新情報やプレゼント・イベントの情報などをお届けします。. Save 39%. Specifically, it is the amount of space (cubic inch) an ounce of down will occupy at its maximum loft. Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books. Shell and lining: 2.2-oz 100% polyester (70% recycled) taffeta with mechanical stretch and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish, Insulation: 700-fill-power 100% Recycled Down (duck and goose down reclaimed from down products), Shell and lining fabric is certified as bluesign® approved. There are three zips on the Verglas,two hand pocket zips and one main zip, all of them oversized and robust with a grip toggle which eases use especially with cold hands. I would probably spend a little extra for a better brand next time, or at the least by from a retail store to try them out before I buy again. Take a few minutes to tell us what you think. More Details The slim-fit Women's Stretch Down Jacket features lightweight, packable 700-fill Down and a water-repellant finish, giving you the winter-season features you need and the style you crave. This jacket looks great and your review of it is great. Reviewed in the United States on December 19, 2018. Runs slightly small. All pants come with a finished hem. Reviewed in the United States on November 27, 2018. Weight of down insulation is also important; a jacket with 80 grams of 600 fill power down is warmer than a jacket with 40 grams of 700 fill power down; Down to feather ratio is also important, and the numbers should always be heavily in favor of down; Anything less than 70-30 down-feather is pretty much useless TEL.03-5428-1893 Very well made for the very cold temperatures at -19 below zero. Pockets keep the cold out while the zippers provide smooth, no-snag operation. Timeless Down Jacket - 700 Fill Power (For Women) $79.99 Compare at $199.00. > アウトドアウエア The Verglas insulator jacket packs down very well. Regular-fitting technical garments may be worn over heavier midlayers. Women’s Balham Down Jacket. So yeah, the real deal is the best jacket ever but be diligent, Reviewed in the United States on December 18, 2018. But there are ultralight 800-fill jackets that obviously aren’t as warm as 700-fill jackets that have more ounces of down in them. This is a really warm and nice jacket. > Mサイズ, 取引の状況等により、Yahoo! A draw cord is however provided around the hem to minimise the bellow effect, keeping cold from entering at the hem. Reviewed in the United States on January 30, 2019. This shopping feature will continue to load items when the Enter key is pressed. Featuring 700 fill power down with Down Defender technology, the Stockholm puffer jacket keeps its wearer warm and comfy in inclement weather and wet environments. I also found it to be an excellent boost to my sleeping bag’s insulation when camping. Thank you Marmot for having a sensible sleeve length. However, the "replacement " I got was not at all the same jacket, not even close. Top subscription boxes – right to your door, Men's Outdoor Recreation Down & Alternative Outerwear, © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. Best winter jacket I have ever owned. You have exceeded the maximum number of line items for your cart (50).