}).responseText; Rough Examples for a box Vancouver- $180 Regina- $195 Winnipeg- $170 Sudbury- $250, Bought a 72” roll chest and hutch, Bob was very accommodating when i first started looking, letting me come have a. look at a few boxes on a Saturday which I appreciated!

I love it. url: "/widget/print/OnlyToolboxesFeatured", Sale Price: $1,299.00. This was my second purchase from NHProEquip as I bought a Pro 1200 bike lift a couple years ago. Measures 72"W x 21"D x 15-20"H.

29. Part number (Extreme's "RX" Series) change to R-CRX to designate the following upgrades: //

Super friendly and accommodating techs, they helped me put together the box setup and colour combo I wanted.

This 72" wide X 21"deep 17 drawer tool box on wheels comes with with locking top hutch, 110 V Power strip, and USB Port to make a complete tool box set. Wow it is so nice I wasn’t sure what to expect since I’ve never seen anyone with this brand.

I've been recommending this company to whoever will listen to me as soon as I find out they're in the market for a new box.

Highly recommend.

this tool box if you are looking for one. All chests are built with 1.2mm steel and 1.6mm (18 and 16 gauge) double broke, double wall construction.

t.src=v;s=b.getElementsByTagName(e)[0];s.parentNode.insertBefore(t,s)}(window, Put a wrap on hutch to match. } I will definitely be a return customer!

Didn't break the bank, good quality and durable. Very impressed.

Copyright © 2020 RollCabs.

Great addition to my snap-on box.

success: function (data) { I'm very happy with it and plan on adding a side locker to. So nice to have room for all of my tools. This 72" top tool hutch measures 72" W x 30" D x 22.25" H and features portable lighting and air tool holder included. I love it!!!

This Tool Storage Hutch (CDX722101HC), manufactured by Extreme Tools, includes a locking front door, 110 volt power strip, peg board panels, 2 gas springs,power tool holder, adjustable shelf that runs from end-to-end, and a full-length one piece handle. Thanks for a great deal and a great product!

fbq('track', 'PageView');

global: false, FREE Shipping . }).responseText; thanks guys. CRX72251901SET Combo Set includes a 19 drawer 72" rolling tool cabinet and a 72" top tool hutch. It's been to 2 shops due to Covid. Clark and his team are class act! Ball bearing slides extend fully 100-200lbs load rating per drawer Includes drawers with double slidesPolished, extruded aluminum drawer pulls are full-width Tubular coded lock & keysComes with EVA drawer liners. Sale Price: $1,299.00. I am so very pleased with the triple bank box . Almost time for another for at home!

Drawers come with 2mm EVA anti slip mats stock.

global: false,

Impatiently awaiting the hutch to be delivered. the build quality and materials, rival if not exceed the big brand name competitors. 19" 3 Drawer Side Box that includes 2 shelves.

Copyright © 2020 RollCabs. The tool box I purchased in May is excellent, it is very well constructed and made of quality materials. UWS EC10581 72-Inch Heavy-Wall Aluminum Truck Tool Box with Low Profile, RigidCore Lid. They have the best prices trust me I researched for about a month.

Full-extension ball bearing slidesLoad rated 100-200lbs per drawerDrawers with double slidesEVA drawer liners includedFull-width, polished, extruded aluminum drawer pullsTubular coded lock and keys, 25” cabinet depth & 7 drawers Includes foam drawer linersPolished extruded aluminum drawer pulls are full widthBall bearing slides on drawers are full-extension - enable smooth opening / closing on drawers  Ball bearing slides rated 100-200* lbs per set of slidesDrawers with double slides Tubular, coded security lock and keys Fits with RX Series 72" and 55" models High gloss powder coat finish Shipping Weight: 183 lbs Patented quick release self-latching drawer pullsNet Weight: 168 lbs Measures: 19” W x 25” D x 39” H (overall). 1 power strip with 3 120V outlets and 2 USB outlets (include mounting hardware, customer install)            Vertical side trim includes 2 steel formed trims secured by metal tabs and a screw on outer vertical frame            ABA Tubular coded lock and chrome plated bezel & keys EX01, EX02, EX03 and EX04   2 gas springs for lid panel            Hole on the back panel is 6.0 mm            Protective ring is 38.5mm            Peg board panel on back panel as well as both end pieces       Shelf (1) is adjustable with ability to add many accessaries including LED light strip    One piece power tool holder included  Type of Finish unit: AkzoNobel, High gloss coat finish bk: EN00FZ; BL: EJ01RC           Front panel handle is made of steel and secured by screws                                Net Weight: 115lb, Lid Panel         21 gaugeLid  reinforce support        19 gaugeBack  panels        19 gaugeside panels        18 gaugeAdjustable shelf        18 gaugeUnversal power tool rack        16 gaugeTop reinforce support        21 gaugeInner & divider Panels        19 gauge, WARRANTY ON THIS TOOL BOX SET SHIPPING DETAIL Choosing the Best Tool Box for You, //

[CDATA[

It is my opinion this box is way better!!!

Extreme Tools RX Series 72" x 30" Deep Hutch - Orange w/Black Handle. Great quality and value. The. Even the packaging was very professional. for each set of ball bearing glides, double glide drawers 300 lbs. $1,199.00. $2,505.67 $ 2,505.

!function(f,b,e,v,n,t,s){if(f.fbq)return;n=f.fbq=function(){n.callMethod? Whether you are in need of storage for personal or professional use, tool hutches are helpful for organizational purposes. success: function (data) { return data;

the drawers operate very smoothly and the latches are great. Works with CRX722519RC model tool cabinets.

return data;

Everything on this box is well thought out, the casters roll super smoothly, and the soft close drawers are awesome. Works out great. Nice piece of equipment. Few delays which was out of their control due to shipping delays because of Covid-19 and is very understandable, was honest about everything and let me know what he knew. I love all of the items I purchased from you.

It is great! Love it!

n.push=n;n.loaded=!0;n.version='2.0';n.queue=[];t=b.createElement(e);t.async=!0; 67. He said if I ordered that day I'd probably have it by Friday. *, Financing URL: https://borrowell.grsm.io/RobertGulbe, Shipping free within 100km of Red Deer, call or email for a shipping quote beyond that. Absolutely. And 1/4 the price. It has TONS of storage space. was personally delivered to me in Calgary for a very reasonable price and the build quality leaves nothing to be desired.