This score has no relationship or impact from any manufacturer or sales agent websites. Fair price! Reviewed in the United States on December 13, 2016, Great company great product bought for my fiancé who is a hobby painter she loved it. These are easy to transport, and the clean is so easy. I was astonished when I received my order. Just a few paintings done with the paints, Reviewed in the United States on November 25, 2017. The colors also blend pretty easily with not many issues, but the lighter colors are a bit difficult to blend with darker pigments. It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness. 24 VIBRANT COLORS: Each color is carefully selected to provide the largest range of hues; simply blend, layer and mix to produce an array of unlimited shades, HIGH QUALITY PAINT: Our PREMIUM acrylic paint set is carefully crafted with long lasting rich pigments. The pigments in these paints are pretty strong...they stay fairly bold when broken down with pouring mediums. Share. Works on Most Surfaces: Feel free to use this paint set works on almost any medium. I’ve only been painting since October 1st and love them. I got this set because my husband and I camp and hike a lot, and I like to print and draw the places we go and see. Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews. 99. I do have concern about being able to get all the paint out of the bottle, there may be lost paint. Please note that our “AI Consumer Report” trademark is neither part of nor related to the “Consumer Reports” trademark belonging to Consumer Reports, Inc. with federal registration number 0672849, 2465186, 5064394, 5751644. Sitemap: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, ALL. Those paints all covered in one coat, if I didn't try to make it stretch out too far. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in. Premium Artist Quality: Gift Set of 18 X 59ml Acrylic Paint, Amazing Vibrant Colors, Thick and Creamy, Quick-Drying & Best Consistency of Tint, Minimum Wet to Dry Color Shift, Excellent Covering Power, Maximum Pigment Concentration for Easy Blending and Smooth Consistency, Retains Peaks and Brush Strokes, Resist Surface Cracking. Great value for the price! The color choices provided are the ones most used in videos and make it easy to follow along and try to recreate the as I try to learn. Reviewed in the United States on September 8, 2019. After evaluating and analyzing in detail more than 35,010 customer satisfaction about Best Acrylic Paint Set, we have come up with the top 13 products you may be interested in Best Acrylic Paint Set. Learn more. Reviewed in the United States on December 14, 2016. I only used 4 drops to completely paint a 12x12 piece of butch tile. We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock. All in all this is great for kids. Unlike the previous item, Color Technik is a set of 18 colors in bigger containers. I am very pleased with this set in both quality and price. Please try again. It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness. It took a lot of stirring and shaking to get them fully incorporated into the mediums. I ordered these to assist in completing paintings for 3 upcoming arts shows, really glad I chose these, I will be purchasing again. Acrylic Paint Set New Colors, 18x59ml by Color Technik, Sold Out Color Technik. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases. I would rather have more blues and greens than pinks, but that is my preference. Directly to your inbox. I'm already planning to buy more of this product and would recommend them to any aspiring or experienced artist. White & Black Flow Acrylics Included - Expand your range of colors with 4 bottles of Titanium White and 2 of Mars Black to mix both light and dark shades of every color. They are uniquely formulated to ensure the best quality with a fantastic consistency for easy mixing and blending. Reviewed in the United States on April 5, 2020. I would recommend them to everybody! It mixes well, dilutes well with water, and it lays down smooth and uniform. Reviewed in the United States on April 22, 2019. Acrylic Paint Set By Color Technik, Artist Quality, NEW COLORS,... Acrylic Paint Set By Color Technik, Artist Quality, NEW COLORS, 18x59ml (2-Ounce) Bottles, Best Colors For Painting Canvas, Wood, Clay, Fabric, Nail Art & Ceramic, Rich Pigments, Heavy Body, GIFT BOX. This artist acrylic set is suitable for most surfaces including stretched canvas, wood, glass, card decorating, plastic, craft foam, ceramic, blackboard easel, paper and more! We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. exceed my expectations by far. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in, The paints are great. Then I happened to see these and bought them. Our "AI Consumer Report" uses big data to consider users' reviews as well as internet discussions. with Storage Box, Rich Pigments, Non Fading, Non Toxic Paints for Artist, Hobby Painters & Kids, Ideal for Canvas Painting, Acrylic Paint Set 24 Colors by Crafts 4 ALL Perfect For Canvas, Wood, Ceramic, Fabric. This is a nicely packaged small set of a good range of color. Disabling it will result in some disabled or missing features. The acrylic paints purchased did arrive in a prompt manner according to the arrival date estimated. Reviewed in the United States on September 3, 2018. Ultimate Performance for Any Artist: Highest premium quality raw materials are specially selected to manufacture our acrylic paint set that was developed for use by artists of all skill levels, whether they are a student or professional. Great for my gourd art painting. Versatile for most art techniques and suitable on most painting surfaces including Canvas, Paper, Glass, Clay, Wood, Rocks, Fabric, Leather & Ceramics. And while our site doesn’t feature every company or product available on the market, we’re proud that the guidance we offer, the information we provide and the tools we create are objective, independent, straightforward — and free. In the past I have used both oils and enamels to paint miniatures and some bigger toys. You may actually sell larger acrylic paints that I was unaware of. 100% Guaranteed: We're sure you'll love using your set of acrylic paint bottles, but if you have any problems, just let us know and we'll send you a free replacement. They few that did not were very thin, i had to apply multiple coats of color to be sure what the color even was (on canvas). I must say, I was NOT disappointed! If you want to experiment with a few colors that may not be your first choices, this can be a great way to inexpensively do so. I don't have a whole lot of money and I love painting so I generally go for cheaper paints. Reviewed in the United States on September 27, 2018. Amazon, Amazon Prime, the Amazon logo, and the Amazon Prime logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. Some of the paints worked very well, however a few did not. Top subscription boxes – right to your door, TBC The Best Crafts 12 Colors(12 x 12ml) Acrylic Paint Set for Professional Artists, Adults. Richly pigmented, ★ SAFE FOR YOU AND THE ENVIRONMENT: CONFORMS TO ASTM D 4236, EN71-3 ACMI Art and Creative Materials Institute Certified and the U. S. Art Materials Act, NON-TOXIC, ★ COLORS INCLUDED ★ TITANIUM WHITE ★ LEMON YELLOW ★ YELLOW OCHRE ★ VERMILION ★ CRIMSON ★ PALE GREEN ★ PHTHALO GREEN ★ CERULEAN BLUE ★ PHTHALO BLUE ★ BURNT SIENNA ★ BURNT UMBER ★ BLACK ★ BONUS PALETTE IS ALSO INCLUDED IN THIS SET. There's a problem loading this menu right now. Sale price Price $7.99 Regular price Unit price / per . I was skeptical at first because I saw most of the other products by the same manufacturer seemed to be for children, but this paint is REALLY easy to use. All Color Technik Products are Covered, As a Family Owned Business, We Stand Behind All Our Products With a 365 Days "hassle-free" Money Back Guarantee, So You Can Buy With Confidence. They’re ACMI-certified safe for your complete peace of mind. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. IDEAL ARTIST GIFT PAINT SET: This complete acrylic paint set contains all the basic accessories needed in painting, great for beginners to start creating. Rich, Vivid Pigments: Your premium acrylic paint kit features smooth, highly pigmented color to produce true, consistent shades. $6.99 Search; Sign up for updates. You’re never at a loss for color when you’re creating original fluid art. The consistency is perfect and the pigment is strong. Spreadability and coverage are fantastic because all you need are a few small blots, they go a long way. I wish they had more than 18 colors and that they were available in a larger sizes. However, they are very creamy and mixed well with floetrol. I only wish they were larger, but I didn't really pay attention to the size of the tubes before the purchase. £29.97. I thought the yellow would be a little dull, but turned out to be a very nice bright yellow.