In order to check out, enable browser cookies and refresh the page. It's a way to handle your business and it's how we go about building tools. 4.3 out of 5 stars 17. Product description The DEWALT Plasma combines a clean, modern sole with a traditional leather upper to offer a youthful work boot inspired by classic skate shoes. COPYRIGHT© 2020 DEWALT. Use of this site is subject to certain Terms Of Use. QUICK VIEW. Steel Safety Toe Meets ASTM 2413-11 I/75 C/75 for protective toe impact and compression and EH properties, Leather upper with padded collar and 3/4 tongue gusset to keep out dirt and debris lined with Dri-Lex DL breathable Agion antimicrobial silver technology to eliminate odors. You'll feel the comfort the moment you put on the boots. 30 day comfort guarantee. Shoes for Crews Bullfrog Pro II, Black, Size 6, Shoes for Crews Bullfrog Pro II, Black, Size 8. 1-year limited warranty in normal use against any manufacturing flaw(s), defective materials and workmanship. These boots fit and feel more like shoes. Please call us at: 1-800-HOME-DEPOT (1-800-466-3337), Please enter in your email address in the following format: [email protected] DeWALT … I had Timberland Pro work boots that lasted me about a year and a half, but they were extremely heavy. The ProComfort Insole has an ergonomic arch support, a layer of memory foam for comfort and a quick recovery polyurethane bottom layer, providing for a customized fit and sustained cushioning. And to top it off those insoles are also soft and slightly squishy. DeWALT Men´s Work Socks Set: 3-Pack Everyday Men’s Cotton Crew Socks + Men’s Ball Cap Set, Dewalt DWHT75497 2 Pc. $99.99 USD . After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. I've been using these for a couple of weeks now and can say that they are by far in a way the most comfortable work boots I have owned. I thought it might be uncomfortable in the first few minutes I had them on, but after that I forgot they were there. There's a problem loading this menu right now. $220.00. The boots lasted him less than 4 months and they are now unwareable. Unavailable: Sorry, this product is no longer available. It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. - For driving a work truck like our 1 ton dually, very comfortable and no clumsiness when finding the brake and gas pedals. The Plasma combines a clean, modern sole with a traditional leather upper to offer a youthful work boot inspired by classic skate shoes. The shoe are a nice style, The steel toe is prefect for protection, but the person should get a bigger shoe number because make your toes very tight. $79.95 $ 79. In fact, my back had been starting to hurt the night I got these, and after a few hours of just wearing them around the house, the pain had gone away. Sign up to receive the latest info on new DEWALT products, special offers and more. Price was really reasonable and it is pretty lightweight. Buy DeWalt Plasma Footwear at Screwfix.com. Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product. FREE Shipping . 60 days free credit available. Depends where they are used. The Plasma has a steel toe for protection, a TPU shank for additional stability and a slip and oil resistant, durable rubber outsole. DEWALT Men's, Level Work Boot. But I definitely will buy them again and again and again. They do seem to run slightly long and wide, as I wear a size 14 but have enough extra length that could probably have worn a 13 for the first time in decades. 4.5 Star Rating. KEEN Utility mens Flint Ii Mid Steel Toe Non Slip Work Boot Construction Shoe, Casc... Men’s Steel Toe Work Boots for Construction Safety Industrial Tank S (7 Medium, Dar... LARNMERN Steel Toe Boots Men Breathable Comfortable Lightweight Slip Resistant Work... Terra Men's Condor 6" Composite Toe Waterproof Puncture Resistant Industrial Boot, ... Kodiak Men's 6 in Crusade CT Waterproof ASTM Industrial Boot, Black, 11, DEWALT Men's Axle Steel Toe Waterproof Work Boot, Walnut Pitstop, 11.5. Good price for a confotable work shoes...like style. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in. $99.99 USD . ORISATCO Steel Toe Boots for Mens Womens, Winter Warm Comfortable Industrial Constr... ROCKROOSTER Men's Woodland 6" Soft Toe Waterproof Industrial & Construction Work Bo... Leisart Work Steel Safety Shoes for Men,Sport Lightweight Industrial & Construction... To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. Top subscription boxes – right to your door, © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. Reviewed in the United States on January 14, 2019, Extremely, extrmely disappointed in Dewalt. All of our leather is top-grain cowhide, which makes it softer to the touch and not as stiff when wearing. Please try your search again later. DEWALT includes its Dri-Lex DL aerospace mesh lining for comfort and breathability, and a leather covered, soft padded collar for a secure fit. Co Wide: 0 ... Dewalt Plasma Palm Crazy Size 10 Shoes Steel Toe Pro Comfort Footwear™ Shank Pro Comfort Footwear™ Insole Show More. They're stylish and very comfortable. Questions are reviewed and answered by our staff within 5 business days. Love these only zero drop heel work boots I could find. If you are still having problems, please contact our Customer Relations Department at 636-680-8061. Guadalupe - Glad you are enjoying your DeWALT boots and appreciate your taking the time to submit a review. The boots look nice, but after only a half hour of wearing them while I was cleaning my garage, I noticed there was already a tear in one of the boots (see picture). The Plasma is treated with DEWALT’s Agion antimicrobial silver technology to help eliminate odor.