*256th meeting of the Council held on August 7-9, 2014. 1. Muhammad Humza AFC - 4 Introduction to Information Technology Prepare anywhere, anytime and, at your own pace. CA qualification is recognized by other accountancy bodies of international repute paving way for all members as well as aspiring Chartered Accountants for their global reach. 32 Interested. ICAP provides its students with detailed and robust studying material to help them in their learning and development. ***269th meeting of the Council held on October 14, 2015. So stay connected as a Member and enjoy the privileges. A) keyboard B) mouse C)touchpad D) all of above(ans) 2. Membership – ICAP members enjoy a prominent and highly respected place among professionals. 21 Nov 2020 - 31 Mar 2021. Spring 2017, CA - PAK I AFC 4 endobj An MIT graduate who brings years of technical experience to articles on SEO, computers, and wireless networking. Access to the Chartered Accountancy qualifications is through multiple entry routes. 1 0 obj The expectation value of a real valued function f(x) is given by the integral on X: Ef(X) = Z f(x) dpX(x) . The Government of Pakistan adopted the Auditors’ Certificate Rules, 1932 and the Companies Act of 1913 for regulating the profession of accountancy in the country. High quality learning and leadership development during the training years of a CA student have been the hallmark of ICAP’s reputation and the success of its members all over the world. Bradley Mitchell. Who We Are; What We Do; Governance; Publications; ICAP Facilities; Human Resources; Careers ; STUDENTS. CA Study Material |CA Notes| CA Pakistan | CA Study Material PDF |GCA Consultants | ICAP CA Study Material a Blog to facilitate CA students to provide every CA Material at one place. ****285 th meeting of the Council held on April 7 and 8, 2017 and 286 2 INTRODUCTION TO INFORMATION THEORY P(X∈ A) = Z x∈A dpX(x) = Z I(x∈ A) dpX(x) , (1.3) where the second form uses the indicator function I(s) of a logical statement s,which is defined to be equal to 1 if the statement sis true, and equal to 0 if the statement is false. Event Transparency. Guys, this is me – UsaMa ChaudhaRy. Click here to log in to your account and access all the secured area features. USD 60. ... AFC-4 Introduction to Information Technology|CA Study Material The Instiute has decided to recognize its capable students who have completed the required practical training and passed a significant part of advanced stage of CA qualification by awarding them the ‘Professional Accounting Affiliate’ status. At ICAP various scholarships and financial assistance programs are available because we believe in widening access to the CA profession. This section lets you know the details of examination fees along with list of authorized bank branches where fees can be deposited. �P(�. The secondary objective is to provide guidance to practitioners to assist them to improve their standards. <>/ExtGState<>/XObject<>/ProcSet[/PDF/Text/ImageB/ImageC/ImageI] >>/MediaBox[ 0 0 612 792] /Contents 4 0 R/Group<>/Tabs/S/StructParents 0>> CA final RTP (Revison Test Paper) are surely going to help a lot for preparation of exam. Preview text <> This section will provide you all information that you need to know about examinations as an ICAP student, from exam schedule to announcement of your result. 4 0 obj ICAP with its growing membership has members all over the world working as professional accountants in business and practice. BTM Good Notes infor. <>>> Monday - Friday: 8:30 AM - 05:30 PM. 31 lectures. Which statement is correct? I’m a 18 Years Young (I’m not Old :P) passionate Developer from Lahore, Pakistan. Muhammad Humza AFC - 4 Introduction to Information Technology Prepare anywhere, anytime and, at your own pace. Facebook is showing information to help you better understand the purpose of this event. I love what I do and hope to build my website more useful and informative with your continuous love, support and care. Lecture notes, module 5, 6, 7 Lecture notes, modules 1 - 9 Lecture notes Chapter 6 - Fundamentals of Information Technology BTM 200 notes - Everything you need to know for the final exam! 31 chapters. endobj These MCQs are generated by the student’s feedback and therefore are currently present in the question bank. Click here to add promo coupon ? by. Online Books: ICAP HEAD OFFICE. %PDF-1.5 As the accountancy profession is dynamically evolving with time, you as Members are required to keep abreast with change through your Continued Professional Development (CPD). ***269th meeting of the Council held on October 14, 2015. meeting of the Council held on April 7 and 8, 2017 and 286. meeting of the Council held on May 10 and 11, 2017. - TSB Education. Learn about your career path leading to Chartered Accountancy. LAST MODIFICATION: After September Attempt 2019. stream Compilation: SYED NAJMUL HASNAIN. For persons with HSC or other equivalent qualification: Minimum 70% marks or equivalent grades in aggregate; Minimum B Grade in the subject(s) from which the person is seeking, Persons who have passed all examinations of the following accountancy bodies shall, be eligible to claim exemption from papers of AFC and CAF specified under the name, Association of Chartered Certified Accountants (ACCA) of UK, Institute of Chartered Secretaries and Administrators, Institute of Chartered Accountants of Pakistan, Institute of Cost & Management Accountants of Pakistan. The Institute provides Career Support in the form mentoring and listing latest job openings on the website and other platforms. QM updated Latest Last Assignment by Sir Dawood Shahid .pdf. March 21 The Institute is governed under the leadership and guidance of the elected Office Bearers, which include the President and the Vice Presidents’ for North and South. 1 Introduction to Information Technology 2 Understanding the Digital Domain 3 Representing Numbers and Text in Binary 4 Computer Hardware 5 Computer Software 6 Digital Audio Technology 7 Digital Images and Video 8 Midterm Exam Review / Midterm Exam 9 Fundamentals of Communication 10 Introduction to Fiber Optics 11 Wireless Communications 12 Local Area Networks 13 Wide Area …