I hope the second batch was better! We reduce the sugar to half a cup, add a third of a cup of quick oats, a third of a cup of dark chocolate chips and an extra egg (2 total) and they are soooooo good. 365 DAYS OF BAKING AND MORE IS A PARTICIPANT IN THE AMAZON SERVICES LLC ASSOCIATES PROGRAM, AN AFFILIATE ADVERTISING PROGRAM DESIGNED TO PROVIDE A MEANS FOR SITES TO EARN ADVERTISING FEES BY ADVERTISING AND LINKING TO AMAZON.COM. And I found at my good friend, Mary’s wonderful blog, Barefeet In The Kitchen. Thanks for asking! And does it really need to be that sweet? I want to use half of the amount of sugar (1/2c) and 1/2c flour so it will be less sweet. Copyright ©2020, 365 Days of Baking. Fairly partial to Laura Scudders or Adams. We love hearing from you, it totally makes our day! If not, use packets, I have. 3 ingredient peanut butter cookies were worse than awful! By the Splenda for baking if possible. omg! I also think adding the oatmeal if you’re going to use a more liquidy sugar substitute is a great idea. I also added some Cinnamon. Thanks . October 24, 2020 at 1:30 pm Preheat oven. The sugar free cream cheese frosting is the perfect topping for this moist and delicate cake. Reply Just fill out the form below and look for a confirmation email in your inbox! 1/2 teaspoon of vanilla. amzn_assoc_default_category = "All"; Don’t miss these great ideas from these bloggers…. But I agree, they are so fast and way too yummy!! You could also try chilling the peanut butter to make it a bit thicker before working with it. and found that the cookies spread sooo much! In rare cases, I have seen certain browsers not show the recipe card, in that case, I recommend trying another browser. Actually I think I got the recipe from the Kraft peanut butter label haha. WOW,,, couldn’t believe it. Until I started baking goodies on a regular basis I was buying Nutter Butters quite often. Because of the amount of sugar in the cookies, it could make for problems when removing them. Our Low Carb Crock Pot Pumpkin Pie is an adaptation of our very popular Crock Pot Crustless Pumpkin Pie. Wanted something sweet and fast so Google gave me this recipe. I have used chunky peanut butter, Almond butter and have made them into thumb print wit jelly making peanut and jelly cookies. Even a 2yro and 4yro can handle the dough without difficulty without chilling. That sounds great, Beth. It is our favorite peanut butter cookie recipe. I love peanut butter cookies and I tend to only make my mom’s recipe. Awesome, Ashley! Just got done making these with an egg replacer since I’m vegan and they came out HEAVENLY! November 24, 2020 at 7:45 pm You can unsubscribe at any time. August 13, 2020 at 9:24 am Can this recipe be doubled? Air Fryer Peanut Butter Cookies are ready in half the time of traditional recipes! It should become a thick paste. These cookies were so easy and turned out mouthwateringly perfect!!! Required fields are marked *. Paint The only thing I could suggest is to try it because I can’t give you a definitive answer. I have two pans that both fit in my Philips Air Fryer. They were by far the easiest cookie evah! Not sure but I was told the recipe was his. amzn_assoc_linkid = "db116305eaaf3d1989c3c14c30931bda"; amzn_assoc_fallback_mode = {"type":"search","value":"small appliances"}; Looking for more cookie recipes? I’m sorry I wasted my brown sugar on this recipe. Are you looking for a low carb boxed brownie mix? They came out thin as chips and no flavor! Thanksgiving amzn_assoc_marketplace = "amazon"; I have been making these since 71 when my mom in law gave me the recipe..I always thought it was her private recipe…But I guess not. Store – bought can’t match them. Want to make them even better? I’ll make a double batch next time. We promise not to spam you. I’m very gluten sensitivity and would appreciate some gluten free options. Who knows though, it may just work and you won’t have to go the store! This has got to be the easiest cookie recipe I’ve ever made. Donuts A tried and true recipe to last throughout the ages – how awesome is that?! I’m new here and it’s past my bedtime…. First off: OMG so delicious!! That’s so awesome to hear, Julie! I suggest doing only one tray to see how they turn out and then refrigerate the dough overnight if you can get to the store tomorrow to get some parchment. If you decide to try them that way, please let me know how it turns out and I can add it to the recipe so others know as well! Reply This post contains some affiliate links. I have done it with half of each and it worked great. Thanksgiving I think it would be just like substituting crunchy peanut butter in a regular peanut butter cookie recipe with flour. I super love easy recipes and I really really love them when they make a delicious dessert that I can’t get enough of. These are really good. the mixture was too runny. https://www.allrecipes.com/recipe/244614/3-ingredient-peanut-butter-cookies Quick & easy projects & recipes you'll love! Unfortunately due to the amount of spam we receive, we have to close comments after an initial commenting period. Your email address will not be published. Just made these tonight for the first time. Side Dishes amzn_assoc_default_category = "All"; The cookies will firm up as they stand. Hope you like them! Select Category You can see it right here. I discovered these a few months ago online somewhere… They are so good and so easy and cheap… makes for a VERY dangerous recipe as I always want to make them! Santa’s Favorite Chocolate Chip Cookies My friends, if you are a regular here then you know how much I love a good cookie. We love to make a batch with creamy and a batch with crunchy to keep things interesting. 10 Yummy Must-Make Peanut Butter Cookies - Homes N Away. Shop It doesn’t get any better than this when the troops are begging for some cookies! I haven’t tried it and haven’t heard from anyone who has. « Crock Pot Cabbage Green Beans and Tomatoes. For this recipe I simply used a Betty Crocker Peanut Butter Cookie brownie mix. Roxana, people have told me that they’ve used Splenda as a substitute and have really enjoyed it. Please let me know how it works! (Note: I am still working on a low carb version of the softer classic peanut butter cookie I used to make from my childhood.). Cookies By Kleinworth & Co 45 Comments Sarossa, it might. Round-Ups You’re a woman after my own heart. With many recipes, it’s tough to tell where they originated, but it is always wonderful if we are able to give credit where credit is due, isn’t it? Had to try no flour .Awesome and quick. Looks like you may have skipped over the printable recipe card to get to the comments. I would think that greasing the baking sheets should be ok. Let me know how it goes! Featured Thanks so much for letting me know! Thanks for that. Can’t wait to try them! This made me groan so hard. Your addition of the chocolate chips sounds great!Thanks for the comment and letting me know! Can we use white powdered sugar instead of brown? Traeger Once cooled, they harden on the outside and are super soft on the inside. Thanks for such a simple and delicious cookie. I have crunchy peanut butter on hand, is this OK to use instead of creamy? Looks like you may have skipped over the printable recipe card to get to the comments. Facebook As for the sugar – please do not use confectioner’s sugar/powdered sugar. Add in ⅔ cup peanut butter powder to a medium-sized bowl and gradually incorporate ⅓ cup of water, avoiding lumps. I don’t use them and don’t post vegan recipes, so I wouldn’t want to steer you in the wrong direction. I’ll have to try it with that next. Can I use crunchy peanut butter? Thanks for your comment, Nancy! You better make a double batch! Easter Website Tips It is quite popular and has been around a long time! Who knows though, it may just work and you won’t have to go the store! Yummly I ran out of butter and needed to make dessert to take to a friend’s house so I searched for a recipe online. Thanks so much, Daisy! Thanks in advance. Peanut Butter Cookies You must have done something wrong because I just made them and they were delicious. It is very hard to not eat the dough! Required fields are marked * Journaling Next time we will double or triple the recipe! Cut pieces of parchment paper about 4-inches square and preheat the air fryer to 320 degrees. P.S. Is it possible to replace the sugar with something like honey? Janice says I look forward to hearing your result! Parties Whether you've been told you can't cook your whole life or you have the knife skills of an Iron Chef, Cris loves to connect you to just the right recipe. An air fryer can be a handy way to quickly bake up a handful of crispy-on-the-outside, gooey-in-the-middle cookies. Either way is delicious and I highly recommend both!