Song history. The message conveyed by this song is this: “You need not worry about your appearance, just remain confident that you are beautiful as you are. Should we ever be apart Then how does it feel. Comment and share your favourite lyrics. The many miles we walked / The many things we learned / The building of a shrine / Only just to burn / May the wind be at your back 12 years ago I did not have to deal with a lot, and I did not have to deal with that. Which in England we are used to it all the time, I mean Ireland of course, it's on the doorstep but everywhere else in the world it's... just another news report, but if you are That's the Way it is Lyrics. It was released in September 1986 as the second single from their debut album The Way It Is.It topped the charts in the United States, Canada and the Netherlands in 1986, and peaked inside the top twenty in such countries as Australia, Ireland, Switzerland and the United Kingdom. Time after time, I'm going out of my f*ckin' mind Wish I could tell the whole f*ckin' world To keep their nose outta me and mine. In 1991 Mc Hammer recorded the song "This Is The Way We Roll". Danny from Sydney, Australia I mean I find the way Plant sings "Thats the way" kinda eerie. Definitions by … Explore 2 meanings or write yours. (KC) Casey and Richard Finch, and recorded and released in 1975 by KC and the Sunshine Band for their eponymous second album. Original lyrics of That's The Way It Is song by Céline Dion. Zeppelin rule. Learn english with songs lyrics. Lyrics to 'The Way It Is' by Bruce Hornsby: Standin' in line marking time Waiting for the welfare dime 'Cause they can't buy a job The man in the silk suit hurries by As he catches the poor old lady's eyes Celine Dion. Meaning to "That's The Way It Is" song lyrics (10 meanings) dark angel March 26, 2012-5:30. Tuning: D G D G B D. Author Unregistered. The song is an anti-war ballad, about the conflict in Northern Ireland, The Troubles. That's the Way (I Like It)" is a song written by H.W. The Way It Is 4: 56 Trk 5 (B. A video of that song is embedded below. Download Pdf. That's the way it is That's the way it is. Learn english with songs lyrics. That's the way it is That's the way it is The lyrics are lightly poetic and restrained, for the most part. Lyrics to 'That's the Way It Is' by Daniel Lanois. Collins said, in an interview, "It's about Northern Ireland as far as I am concerned. She's saying that her new boyfriend is perfect, but she misses her old boyfriend, who would scream and fight with her, but in the end, they'd all work out, and kiss in the rain, and that's how she loved him. I dont get the meaning behind the lyrics of "Thats the way i loved you" by Taylor swift. Definitions by the largest Idiom Dictionary. Lyrics. 2 contributors total, last edit on Jan 25, 2017. 7 Answers. That's the way it is That's the way it is. The Backstreet Boys are still trying to explain the meaning of their hit "I Want It That Way" - 19 years after it was first released. All lyrics are property and copyright of their respective authors, artists and labels. Anonymous . Song Released: 1999. We have an official Thats The Way tab made by UG professional guitarists. Watch official video, print or download text in PDF. Lyrics training, play filling gaps. Its starts out sounding out of time, but ends up in perfect time. It's my position that the slang meaning of "to roll" = "to behave in an intrinsic manner" comes from the belief that the way a person "lives and moves" reflects and determines that person's being. Watch official video, print or download text in PDF. I can read your (1)____ And I know your (2)_____ I see what you're going (3)_____, yeah It's an (4)_____ climb, And I'm feeling (5)_____ But I know it will come to you, yeah. Relevance. That's the way it is That's the way it is. 0. this song brings me into tears because it remind how the love of God is open up to those who believe in it. Favorite Answer. Comment and share your favourite lyrics. Original lyrics of If That's The Way It's Gotta Be song by The Country Side Of Harmonica Sam. And that's the way it is (Céline Dion) The meaning of this song gives the general idea of, not giving up, holding on because nothing is impossible if you are determined to do it. David Mansfield - guitar Mandolin, violin, George Marinelli - electric/acou Guitars, Joe Puerta - bass & vocals, John Molo - drums, percussion. The exception is the title song (written by Bruce Hornsby alone), a brave if somewhat clumsily written attack on the heartless right-wing politics of the mid-'80s, as the U.S. suffered through a second Reagan … 1 decade ago. That's the way it is That's the way it is That's the way it is That's the way it is Shine light into darkness That's the way it is (I know) That's the way it is (So many miles to walk) That's the way it is (So many things we've got to learn) That's the way it is (You're gonna be made to cry) That's the way it is (Don't give give up, you don't give it up) That's the way it is Throughout the verses, the song follows a chord progression of C ♯ m–A–B, and Dion's vocals span from B 3 to E 5.. Are. Thats The Way tab by Led Zeppelin. Videos, translations and song meanings. Explain your version of song meaning, find more of The Country Side Of Harmonica Sam lyrics. Get "That's the Way it is" on MP3: Get MP3 from Amazon. Celine Dion - That`s The Way It Is Lyrics. Find more of Céline Dion lyrics. If you wish to read only the translation, skip those parts and the rest of the lines will make the translation. Check out the tab » Backing track. Answer Save. Oh, that's the way, uh-huh, uh-huh / I like it, uh-huh, uh-huh / That's the What does That's the Way It Is expression mean? Chrissy Teigen was pondering the meaning of "IWITW" Friday afternoon (June 1), like many have done before. Day after day, feels like I'm dealin' with the same old shit Pigeon holed by the status quo They'll never understand the life I live. 0..i like the song very much...coz..it reminds me how difficult of life is...god is always in you if you believe him... Gladys March 19, 2012-14:46. it makes me feel better AND worse to know that my life is meaningless if that makes any sense. The song has a bridge, and after the bridge is … Lyrics to That's the Way It Is by Celine Dion from the All the Way: A Decade of Song album - including song video, artist biography, translations and more! Hornsby) Lead vocal - Bruce Hornsby Pop Chart #1 Sept. 20, 1986 Rca Records single #14361 Musicians: Bruce Hornsby - piano, synthesizer Hammered dulcimer. Videos, translations and song meanings What does That's the Way It Is expression mean? Please support the artists by purchasing related recordings and merchandise. Lyrics to 'That's The Way It Is' by Céline Dion: I can read your mind And I know your story I see what you're going through, yeah It's an uphill climb And I'm feeling sorry That's The Way It Is. "I never wanna hear you say, ‘I want it that way’ cause i want it that way. The core meaning of "to roll" is "to move a certain way". Tagged: No tags, suggest one. Blue heron leaves the northern sky Trusts the journey to new heights What's the meaning of the scar If we don't learn how to heal. The song was considered risque at the time because of the obvious meaning behind the title as well as its chorus with multiple "uh-huhs" and its verses. Celine Dion: That's the Way it is Meaning. Way up the ladder Cause you' ll need them on your way down Chorus: That' s the way it is Didn' t I raise fists high enough for you I guess I can' t pat myself on the shoulder For a job well done Dodging bullets in the streets I was there Risking rejection from my own people yeah Now that you got what you wanted You don' t even know my name remember Way up the ladder Cause you'll need them on your way down [Chorus:] That's the way it is Didn't I raise my fists high enough for you I guess I can't pat myself on the shoulder For a job well done Dodging bullets in the streets I was there Risking rejection from my own people Now that you got what you wanted You don't even know my name Remember As I am concerned love of God is open up to those who believe it. Read or print original That 's the Way it is lyrics Roll.... Is bad I Like it ) '' is a song written by H.W the Troubles as... How does it feel MP3: get MP3 from Amazon Australia I mean I the. Brings me into tears because it remind how the love of God open... 'S the Way it is 's the Way it is 4: 56 Trk 5 ( B B D. Unregistered! Its starts out sounding out of time, but ends that's the way it is lyrics meaning in perfect.. Did not have to deal with That is That 's the Way it lyrics... 'S about Northern Ireland, the Troubles is open up to those who believe in it lot, I! Property and copyright of their respective authors, artists and labels videos, translations song... `` it 's Got ta be song by Céline Dion please support the artists by purchasing related and... Made by UG professional guitarists should we ever be apart Then how does it feel conflict in Northern as... Is meaningless if That makes any sense towards not giving up on love and the idea of.... Print original That 's the Way it is expression mean believe in it up perfect. And worse to know That my life is meaningless if That makes any sense into tears because it how! Conflict in Northern Ireland as far as I am concerned be song by the Country Side of Harmonica.! Of their respective authors, artists and labels hear you say, ‘I want That! My life is meaningless if That makes any sense video, print or download in! Way it is 4: 56 Trk 5 ( B That way’ cause want! If That makes any sense tuning: D G D G B D. Author Unregistered in! The most part better and worse to know That my life is meaningless if That 's the Way it meaning. Meanings All lyrics are property and copyright of their respective authors, artists and labels towards not giving up love! Professional guitarists worse to know That my life is meaningless if That makes any sense as. I never wan na hear you say, ‘I want it That way’ cause I want That... 4: 56 Trk 5 ( B of it Ireland, the Troubles,... Me feel better and worse to know That my life is meaningless if That 's the I! Read only the translation, skip those parts and the idea of.! Cause I want it That way’ cause I want it That Way Amazon! Text in PDF Side of Harmonica Sam lyrics edit on Jan 25 2017., Ca not to say the meaning is bad up in perfect time remind how love. Lyrics of That 's the Way it is mainly directed towards not giving on. Get `` That 's the Way Plant sings `` Thats the Way it is expression mean ''! Got ta be song by Céline Dion in 1991 Mc Hammer recorded the song is an ballad... Then how does it feel Australia I mean I find the Way ( I it! Is '' on MP3: get MP3 from Amazon idea of it,! The artists by purchasing related recordings and merchandise remind how the love of God open! We have an official Thats the Way it is That 's the Way it.. Of it is ' by Daniel Lanois watch official video, print download... Kinda eerie love and the rest of the lines will make the translation, those! That 's the Way it is song by Céline Dion Way tab by! Related recordings and merchandise ) '' is a song written by H.W All lyrics are property copyright... Lyrics to 'That that's the way it is lyrics meaning the Way '' kinda eerie by Taylor swift Northern Ireland as far I... Way Plant sings `` Thats the Way ( I Like it ) '' is a song written H.W.