Add required water to adjust consistency. Shallow fry both of them in one tablespoon of oil for about half a minute and then grind them in a grinder to make a powder. 5. Fry in low heat ,fry them nicely till the raw smell from onion goes. furthermore, adjust the spice level according to your preference. Thanks guys! Today I am posting this Indian dhaba (roadside restaurant) style aloo gobi recipe. Greek Yogurt Chocolate Mousse Recipe | Easy Chocolate Mousse Recipe Without Eggs - Spicy Treats Turned 7 !! There are many variations of making this popular dish. Then drain and blend them to a smooth paste with about 2 tbsp water in a grinder or blender. 12. | BRIAN BARCZYK, Tomato poha, tomato aval recipe | Indian breakfast recipes, How to Grow Your Local Business During Uncertain Times, Adnatomy: How ESPN and State Farm Pulled Off the Most Talked About Ad of the Year, How COVID-19 Could Shift Holiday Shopping Behaviors This Year [New Data], How to Convince Your Company’s Brain Trust to Collaborate on Content, GRWM with some first impressions and my NATIVE flora & fauna palette! Unlike many recipes the gravy in my recipe is somewhat less as we like it this way. This simple Punjabi recipe of dry aloo gobi is a regular at home and also the family favorite. typically it is served with roti, naan or chapathi, but it can also be served with rice recipes like jeera pulao or pulav as it has a thick gravy. cover and simmer for 15 minutes or till the gobi is cooked completely. You can also serve it with steamed basmati rice or cumin rice or saffron rice. As a result, I would add some water and steam and thus the dish would become soggy and mushy. You may also like: Delicious Aloo Gobi Recipe. Cook covered with stirring for every 1-2 minutes. You can garnish with chopped coriander leaves if you prefer. You can serve this aloo gobi with poori, roti, and rice also. The one is dry aloo gobi that is perfect with phulkas and the other one is this masala or gravy type. In between for a couple of times, remove the lid and stir well. Season with salt. If you are in a hurry, then cook in a pressure cooker and add about 1 to 1.5 cups water. Many of my recipes have detailed step by step photos and useful tips to help you make it easily and perfectly. Also you can add fresh cream as garnish. When it get completley fried up,u vl able to smell the onions and fennel seeds like from the onion pakoras. This delicious and creamy aloo gobi masala goes well with roti, paratha or even with naan. The step of blanching is optional and is only done if there are insects in the cauliflower. Add the cauliflower and saute for 3-4 minutes. As a blogger, if you you want to adapt this recipe or make a youtube video, then please write the recipe in your own words and give a clickable link back to the recipe on this url. Aloo Gobi is a delicious Indian dish made with cauliflower and potatoes. The masala paste will start getting together and you will clearly see the fat leaving the sides. This process takes about 8-10 minutes on a low to medium flame. finally, do visit my other indian curry recipes collection from my website. This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. 7. Serve aloo gobi masala with rotis, parathas or naan. Cover and then again continue to cook. https://nishamadhulika.com/en/932-aloo-gobi-recipe-restaurant-style.html I tried your recipe today and it turned out absolutely delicious. or 1 medium sized cauliflower, florets removed and rinsed, or 5 to 6 medium size potatoes, sliced in wedges, Winter Looms & It’s Time To Finally Learn To Wash That Wool Sweater, Why Entrepreneurs Need to Stand Up and Change the World, Attention, Glasses-Wearers: These Face Masks Won’t Fog Up Your Frames, 8 Tips For Creating a More Effective Case Study – With Examples, 15 Vegetarian Dishes Everyone Will Love for Thanksgiving, The Absolute BEST Slow Cooker Turkey Breast, MY SLOTH ESCAPED!! In the mean time, beat the curd well and keep it ready. Powered by, I learnt this recipe from my neighbor cum friend in salem.She was a Catering student.This curry will taste exactly  like what we get from restaurants,particularly its like the same taste from. Immerse 1 medium sized rinsed cauliflower florets (approx 2.5 to 3 cups chopped cauliflower florets) in the water and keep aside for 15-20 mins. Do add water as required. also add kasuri methi, garam masala and coriander leaves and mix well. Aloo Gobi Masala is a favourite dish of many people. add water if required. So I blanch the florets for 15 to 20 minutes. Rinse the florets well in water. there are some similarities.. however, it has its own unique taste and flavours.. Download on the https://www.happyscook.com/2017/08/aloo-gobi-masala-recipe-restaurant.html The recipe also makes for a tiffin box brunch or lunch. paneer butter masala recipe | paneer makhani | butter paneer recipe with step by step photo and video recipe. Most of the times I eat at an Indian restaurant I order aloo gobi because I’m obsessed with this super tasty dish. thanks a lot for those nice words. Mix everything very well and keep frying for about one minute. They should not fall apart but should be cooked till tender. Drain and set aside. Simmer the aloo gobi 18 to 20 minutes on a low flame. Boil water+salt on stove top or microwave. OH NO!!! one such unique, full of spice flavored recipe is kadai paneer recipe or karahi paneer. Do add water as required. You can also cut them into wedges. Thanks for Stopping by and leaving your lovely thoughts...Your few words means a lot to me.Hope you will Visit again!Please note that any comments with separate links to any external websites or blog events or advertisements may not be published. Fry the potatoes for about 1 minute. If the cauliflower takes less time to cook, then add less water. Your Aloo Gobi Matar Masala Dry is now ready to be served. This takes about 5-7 minutes on a low to medium flame. Then add onion and fry till slightly browned. This is to to get rid of the insects or worms that might be in the cauliflower. north indian or punjabi cuisine is known for its rich and creamy gravy curries. So hearty, comforting and yummy side dish that tastes so good with naan, phulka, jeera rice types. I’d like to try again with ghee instead of oil. I took keen interest in cooking and took courses on cooking, baking during teens purely out of passion. Add 1 tablespoon of garlic paste, 1 tablespoon of ginger paste or 1 inch finely chopped ginger, one chopped green chilli and one tablespoon of roasted cumin seeds and coriander seeds powder. Use fresh coriander leaves or kasuri methi for finishing. You just have to add the paneer/tofu towards the end. Sign up for my FREE Beginners Guide to Delicious Indian Cooking. To make this side dish more rich you can cook it in butter or ghee. Boil water to which some salt has been added and take it a bowl or pan. This aloo gobi masala is best recipe … This Aloo gobi sabji recipe has a video as well as step by step photos. aloo gobi masala recipe | how to make aloo gobi curry –... kadai paneer recipe | karahi paneer | how to... paneer butter masala recipe | paneer makhani | butter... paneer tikka masala recipe | paneer tikka gravy |... rajma recipe | rajma masala | rajma curry |... kadhi pakora recipe | punjabi kadhi recipe | recipe... dal tadka recipe | yellow dal tadka | restaurant... matar paneer recipe | matar paneer ki sabji | restaurant style... palak paneer recipe | how to make palak paneer recipe restaurant... additionally add cashews and saute. Sauteing the veggies keeps them fresh and crispy for ling time. Alright, then! now add gobi florets and mix well. Heat 2 tablespoon oil or butter in a pan.