Batgirl Vol. All-Star Western Vol. All-Star Western Vol. Blue Beetle Vol. 2 #1 Earth 2 #5 Green Lantern: New Guardians #3 Animal Man Vol. All-Star Western Vol. Demon Knights #1 (2011) 3 #10 2 #1 (2011) 2 #5 All-Star Western Vol. Daniel Carter reappears as the new Supernova and saves Hunter and Booster, restoring the Phantom Zone in the process. 4 #2 3 #1 (2012) Static Shock #3 3 #1 (2011) Night Force Vol. Night Force Vol. 2 #2 3 #4 Worlds’ Finest #2 Human Bomb #4, Nightwing Vol. [12] In the second season, inter-dimensional breaches are made between Earth-One and Earth-Two, and 52 separate portals are located. 4 #2, Static Shock #1 (2011) Red Hood and the Outlaws #4 Justice League Vol. In the aftermath of Infinite Crisis, Superman, Batman, and Wonder Woman have temporarily retired their costumed identities, and the remaining heroes attend a memorial for Superboy in Metropolis. 2 #5 Mister Mind alters events in the 52 universes, creating new histories and a new status quo for each. Green Lantern Corps Vol. The Shade Vol. Countdown to Adventure looks at the fate of space-travelers Adam Strange, Animal Man, and Starfire in their new roles after their journey over the course of eight issues, with a back-up story following Forerunner. It's okay if you skip all star western, you can read that later also. Penguin: Pain and Prejudice #4 Supergirl Vol. After she recovers, Montoya shines the restored Bat-Signal to call Batwoman back to work. The reading order begins in the distant past and gradually catches up to present day. The Ray Vol. Long time comic reader here (almost 20 years), man I hated N52, it's all messy... That's why I recommend to start after COIE, the post Crisis stuff is da shite! 6 #7 I loved new 52 event, the batman titles were my favorite, especially the zero year as I had never read batman origins, http://comicbookreadingorders.com/dc/new-52-reading-order-part-1/ in this link the reading order is in chronological sequence. 6 #5, Teen Titans Vol. Hawk and Dove Vol. I, Vampire #5, Detective Comics Vol. 52 is a weekly American comic book limited series published by DC Comics that debuted on May 10, 2006, one week after the conclusion of the Infinite Crisis miniseries. Green Lantern Vol. 7 #11 The use of a weekly publication format is unusual in the North American comics industry, traditionally based upon a monthly publication. Action Comics Vol. Batwoman Vol. 2 #6, Justice League Dark #1 (2011) Mister Terrific #3, DC Universe Presents #1 (2011) 4 #1 (2011) 2 #7, Suicide Squad Vol. 2 #13 Luthor negates the powers of one of Natasha's teammates during a battle with fatal results, and Irons uses the death of her friend to convince Natasha to question Luthor's motives. 2 #6 It was announced that six of the New 52 titles had been cancelled as of their eighth issues and would be replaced with six new series in May 2012. Legion Lost Vol. Red Lanterns #8 Resurrection Man Vol. 5 #7 Stormwatch Vol. Earth 2 #2 Static Shock #5 5 #3 Volume 2 was released in February 2008. Suicide Squad Vol. 3 #7, Stormwatch Vol. 2 #4 2 #1 (2011) Deathstroke Vol. 9 #11 2 #6 2 #0 (2012) So I would recommend to start with action comics vol 2 #23.2. Earth 2 #3 Teen Titans Vol. The Flash Vol. Men of War Vol. Batman/Superman #3 Morrow, Komrade Krabb, Dr. Tyme, and Robby Reed enemies Doctor Cyclops, Baron Bug, and Dr. Rigoro Mortis. 6 #3 Close. Batman #23. Fury of Firestorm: The Nuclear Men #11 2 #3, Frankenstein, Agent of S.H.A.D.E. Demon Knights #9 7 #13, Batman Vol. Batwoman Vol. 3 #33 4 #3, Resurrection Man Vol. Batwoman Vol. The Question, Renee Montoya, and Batwoman, meanwhile, discover that Intergang is preparing to invade Gotham City. Demon Knights #7 Demon Knights #12 Demon Knights #5 4 #3, Superboy Vol. Savage Hawkman #7 I'm a big fan of the new 52 but it does get difficult to follow a storyline if it jumps comics or ends during an annual.