That’s okay with the teachers?”. 13. Location Uk; Posted 02 May 2016 - 03:54 PM. Join Yahoo Answers and get 100 points today. Fudge nuggets! Or any number of suprising-name variations. Shake up conversations, expand your vocabulary and elevate your language with these 50 swear-word alternatives sure to leave you and your listeners with the giggles rather than in shock: Balderdash! Today, research shows that children are learning to swear at very young ages. Mild. Taking the piss/Mick/Michael – taking liberties, making fun of. Medium strength. Bake Off winner Peter's uni flatmates were mind-blown he had kept winning secret, Great British Bake Off's Peter Sawkins wowed his flatmates with his win in the epic finale after he had to keep his success a secret from the world since the summer, Kanye West nominated for another Grammy Award after weeing on previous trophy, Rapper Kanye West famously dropped one of his previous Grammy Awards into the toilet in a rage, but it hasn't stopped him getting a nod at the 2021 ceremony, Johnny Depp told children he'd eaten tip of his finger after questions about injury, Unearthed footage shows Johnny Depp being asked about his bandaged finger by a group of children after he claimed his ex-wife Amber Heard had severed it - something she denied, Love Island's Dr Alex shares his horror and breakdown over brother Llŷr's death, Love Island's Dr Alex George admitted he would never get over his younger brother Llŷr's death as he discussed the breakthrough he had immediately after the tragedy, Strictly Come Dancing's Maisie Smith heads to rehearsals after two weeks in bottom two, EastEnders actress Maisie Smith has been spotted heading to rehearsal's for this weekend's Strictly Come Dancing after two weekends in the bottom two, Brit businessman Matt Moulding's £21m gift to staff - and his secretary retired at 36, The Hut Group founder has landed a massive £830million after his firm was launched on the stock market in September - it is one of the biggest in British history, Meghan Markle says she had miscarriage as she shares heartbreaking details of loss, The Duchess of Sussex has opened up about her personal tragedy in an opinion piece, saying "as I clutched my firstborn child, that I was losing my second", 'I sold my £250k home to move into shipping container and save £700 a month', Jay Adler quit his marketing job when he split up with his wife of eight years, sold his house and moved into the 20ft by 8ft shipping container - he says he has never been happier, England's coronavirus hotspots that could go into Tier 3 when lockdown ends, Where you area sits in coronavirus infection rate rankings is one factor that will determine if it will be put under Tier 1, 2 or 3 restrictions, set to be announced by Boris Johnson this week, Vicar of Dibley cast now - dramatic transformation, dementia and four tragic deaths, The Vicar of Dibley is back for a Christmas special this year, but some of the much-loved cast will sadly not be involved, Parents outraged as school girls told not to wear 'tight-fitting clothes' in PE, Female students from first through to the sixth year were told by staff that they were not allowed to wear leggings during their PE lessons as it could 'distract' teachers, Coronavirus remains infectious on surfaces for days by forming a 'pancake-like film', Researchers from IIT Bombay have analysed the drying times of thin liquid films on surfaces to understand how the SARS-CoV-2 virus can survive on some surfaces for so long, Rolls Royce to close Lancashire plant and move production abroad from Friday, unions say, Work at Rolls Royce's Barnoldswick plant will be moved off shore, with staff not returning until after Christmas, unions have said, placing a question mark over its future, Jack Wilshere takes clear side in Arsenal vs Mesut Ozil debate with 'crying out' claim, The former Gunners midfielder says his old side really could do with a player of Ozil's quality in their team at the moment, but he's been frozen out, 'I am only eating the bread I make just so my children don't go without food', Maria Thompson, a single parent of two from Belfast, says she is worried about how her family will make it through the next three weeks before pay day, Mourners line streets to say goodbye to Hays Travel founder ahead of funeral, John Hays collapsed at the firm's head office at the age of 71. By using our site, you consent to cookies. Alternative's to swear words? 6. (Only write as "bell end" if referring to the end of an actual … Can also be used to mean bothered ("Can't be arsed") or acting the fool ("Stop arsing about!"). 40. 49. Plonker – n., annoying idiot. Self care and ideas to help you live a healthier, happier life. 6. EXCLUSIVE: Mum Rebeka Stewart, 28, from Middlesbrough, struggles so much financially that she had go three days without a single meal after having to pay £62 to get a new tap installed. Adj. Shite – n., variant of shit. Mild. Really, this isn’t something you want to say in mixed company – or at all…, 6. Also: Cack-handed – adj, clumsy, inept. Doesn't ALWAYS work. We might be bad at lots of things, but no one swears better than the British. Mild. I just yell BALLS. Obsessed with travel? 12. Mild. Very common, medium strength. Adj. See also blighter, rotter, swine. Fox, owl, snake. A word meaning foul, smelly, or nasty; really ugly, Can also be used as a substitute for f*ck as in “naff of!”. Possibly short for Walter. Wanker – n., masturbator; despicable person. Can also be used as a verb to mean hit ("Watch me while I twat him") or inebriated ("I was twatted"). Bastard – n., illegitimate child or mongrel; objectionable fellow, probably one who has won one over on you; unpleasant situation ("I'm having a bastard of a morning!"). 48. Mild. 36. 45. See also blighter, rotter, swine. When I was young, I felt sheepish the first time I said the word "sexy" around my parents. 7. Nutter – n., crazy person. See also: dickhead, knobend. Secondly, when using strong language, I am making a very important point and I do not intend to make myself sound childish by covering up with more socially acceptable language. Sugar! 24. Share on Facebook. Sugar! 9. Strong, but much less offensive than in the US. He told US chat show host Jimmy Kimmel that teacher gave him a dressing down over the mushroom-based substitute. See also: knob, knobhead, knobber. 23. 29. Botheration! Its not a swear word, but i guess its not totally innocent.. Keep up with the latest daily buzz with the BuzzFeed Daily newsletter! "Knob" is a synonym for penis. We use cookies to give you a great experience. 16. Use merrily. “How is that possible...is that their way of rebelling?” joked the host, a father of three himself. now my little 'uns are all speaking i'd like to cut down on the old swearing ...do you have any useful suggestions already got fudge..poo...gods sake instead of the obvious swear word...any others? Fed up with tired old swear words? I find it better to just not let things get me mad enough to swear in the first place. Mild. Mild, unless of course preceded by a strong intensifier, as in Steve Jones' line: "What a fucking rotter.". Oh fudge. However he did say one of his biggest fears was the idea of his daughter’s having a chef as boyfriend. Mild. Swine – noun, person to be regarded with contempt/envy. Avoid. When I lived in Ecuador, the kids all wanted to learn the English cuss words and I wouldn't teach them those. 9. Swearing chef Gordon Ramsay has become so concerned his children have inherited his foul mouth he has devised a tasteful way to teach them how to swear. See also: git, rotter, swine. 28. I mean, last parents meeting they phoned, I couldn’t make it,” explained the chef. Used in a bewildering variety of constructions, including gobshite, shitehawk, and Steve Coogan's Paul Calf catchphrase, "bag o' shite". One of the most stereotypically English expressions ever. First of all,we don't go back and re-read the questions we've already answered, so "upside down Jeremy" won't have seen your ill-considered comeback. 37. I want my message to be clear and unmistakable. Use with abandon. Synonym for Christ. :). I would like to go to a coffee shop today will big brother mask wearing people stop me . See also blighter, cad, rotter, swine. Judas Priest. We decided to ask our Facebook fans about the curse words of their youth. Now there's a village down there with kids still saying "Tennis Shoe" thinking they are cussing in English. Mild. someone who practises buggery); jerk; silly fool. When I need to say "Damn!" A word used to intensify language, similar to the American goddamn. She showed the child contestants a Ramsay family favorite dish, Salmon en Croute, which the contestants were told to cook. When was the last time you didn't eat sardines? Snickerdoodle! 30. I haven 't time for "innocent coverups". Also, something unbelievable or stupid – an expression of disbelief. Bollocks – n., testicles. 46. HuffPost is part of Verizon Media. Weekends now are a lot more competitive, ‘cause they cook for us.”. Barnacles! 20. Mum-of-eight Sarah Barber also struggles and has lost three stone after having to limit her own meals to feed to her kids. A milder synonym for wanker. Mild. Find out more about how we use your information in our Privacy Policy and Cookie Policy. 5. Poxy – adj., riddled with pox; crappy, third-rate. … US Word/Phrase UK Word/Phrase Keywords Trivia & Usage of British vs American words; Acetaminophen: Paracetamol: Health: Paracetamol can relieve pain and lower fever and the main active ingredient in many formulations sold worldwide under brand …