( Log Out /  The Anastasia Brow Wiz has definitely set the bar pretty high. Coming to the product, the Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Wiz comes in 9 different shades and I had bought the Dark Brown which suits my brunette hair perfectly. Customers also claim that it’s better than pomades, powders, crayons and other brow products in the market. Despite how amazing this product is, it is quite expensive. Super creamy, luxurious and definitely a high-end product, the Dior Brow Styler is available in 5 colors, which are creamy, easy to use and look uber-natural. The 0.085 grams pencil can last you from anywhere between a month to four (or even more). Benefit Cosmetics Hoola Bronzer Review and Dupes, Tarte Shape Tape Concealer Review and Dupes. So let’s go ahead and compare the both and see if the Nyx Micro Brow is a good dupe or not! Buy this Dupe on Amazon. Did you find it at Ulta? Today I wanted to compare the Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Wiz ($21) with the Nyx Micro Brow ($10). The subreddit for everything makeup related. It can be used as a standalone brow product! I fell in love with the brow wiz as soon as I used it for the first time but it was quite expensive and I was on a look out for a drugstore dupe that gave me the same results as the Brow Wiz. How To Stay Sane During COVID-19 Lock-down/Quarantine. Also Read: Miss Claire 113 Eyeshadow Review. Important Disclaimer: The information contained on Essie Button is intended for informational and educational purposes only. The formula also applies smoothly, looks natural and is buildable! Either way – you determine how long your ABH Brow Wiz lasts! The Brow Wiz is great for whenever you want to get natural looking fuller eyebrows without looking like you drew them with a sharpie. Then I went ahead and compared the spoolie brushes. But do not despair! Use Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Wiz®’s fine tip to spot-fill areas where brow hair is sparse, and the custom spooley end to blend for a flawless finish. May Contain: Mica, Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499), Ferric Ferrocyanide (Ci 77510). Shout out to /u/bronzeandblush for helping me find a perfect dupe in my time of need. Promise. Change ), You are commenting using your Google account. It has a major cult following and beauty influencers are raving about the stunning job it does. I prefer how the Anastasia Brow Wiz applies. Hi guys, Today I wanted to compare the Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Wiz ($21) with the Nyx Micro Brow ($10).I fell in love with the brow wiz as soon as I used it for the first time but it was quite expensive and I was on a look out for a drugstore dupe that gave me the same results as the Brow Wiz. Change ), You are commenting using your Facebook account. The $11 difference between them both is quite a lot and unless you want to go ahead and splurge, I definitely recommend you to try the Nyx Micro Brow. The formula is astounding and the ABH Brow Wiz has set the benchmark for future brow products! It takes me a lot longer to fill in my brows than it does with the Anastasia Brow Wiz, but I’m willing to forgive that because sometimes waxy can be better. Auburn (dark cinnamon with red undertone). If I make a mistake while applying or blending, it s very easy to correct and once it is set, the Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Wiz Dark Brown stays on the whole day until I take it off and it doesn’t smudge. With 8 different shades, the NYX Micro Brow Pencil is definitely one of the best contenders! Any statements made on this website have not been evaluated by the FDA and any information or products discussed are not intended to diagnose, cure, treat or prevent any disease or illness. L’Oreal Paris Brow Stylist Definer Pencil ($7.97) With an ultra-fine … In fact, in the swatch picture below, I have worn, the Anastasia on the left brow and the BH Cosmetics on the right brow and I can’t tell the difference between them in their texture, application, shade and longevity. The Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Wiz is the holy grail of all things brows. It’s especially popular amongst customers with thin brows, who like a buildable product. The formula is very creamy and easy to apply. This wasn't a perfect experiment, because I forgot about these swatches and carried grocery bags on my wrists (woops), and it's only been 3 hours, but it really seems pretty much identical. Yes I highly recommend this if you are on the hunt for the best high end long wearing brow pencil. The middle two swatches are the ones of interest. Please consult a healthcare practitioner before making changes to your diet or taking supplements that may interfere with medications. © 2019 Essie Button. Also, Ulta always sends out 20% off coupons, so make sure to use one on this! In other words, brows can make or break your look. Buildable formula makes it a versatile product. You just need to be a bit more careful with the Micro Brow while applying it. Thanks to the Benefit Goof Proof Pencil, even a beginner at brows is going to ace their make up! Depending on the product you have, pomade, pencil, powder or crayon, you begin by lightly defining the shape of your brow in a natural color. Known for its slim design, ease of application, and buildable, natural creamy formula, Anastasia's Brow Wiz is a favorite for makeup artists and beauty bloggers. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. It has a major cult following and beauty influencers are raving about the stunning job it does. See you in my next post. The Dior brow Styler is easy to control and is a highly pigmented brow product, which is easily smoothed into the skin using the brush. The durable pencil is great for drawing on individual hair or filling in even the minutest gaps. Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Wiz Dark Brown Review The Brow Wiz is great for whenever you want to get natural looking fuller eyebrows without looking like you drew them with a sharpie. The swatches look pretty similar except the micro brow application was more pigmented.