Sorry for the long story but it's an interesting one. I am considering writing a best practices while leveling to 50 guide. This subreddit is dedicated to the aggregation of news, content, and discussion. Upon reconnection of the DELL2407WFP it too only showed the limited set of resolutions. If your W,A,S,D keys or mouse getting stuck when you try to rotate camera of game, you can use commands to fix it. © Valve Corporation. I was ready to hit the wall with this new Phone! I also noticed that when an external monitor is attached, changes to the Screen Brightness Check box are not saved or either the external or laptop display. This happened due to a lot of lag on the Ezi server. Click the Set Launch Options in the General tab. My connectivity problems are direct connection to the Surface Laptop 3's USB-C connector. Learn More. ArcheAge Crashing when loading or Stuck on Splash Screen. If your game is crashing while attempting to log in or can't get past the first loading screen, this may be due to a config file. if i mirror the screen its so blurry you cant read anything. How do i get out???? Press J to jump to the feed. Please let us know how to return docks and get a full refund. Tech support scams are an industry-wide issue where scammers trick you into paying for unnecessary All rights reserved. Do the following In Order. official Make sure to check for. As he said andband he is correct, Microsoft has Click it, and it will teleport you to the nearest Nui statue. This reminds me of the time I was leaning against weakened drywall and literally put my ass through a wall. Everytime it is touched it seems to get worse and worse! ArcheAge Frequently Asked Questions What is Patron Status? I've updated all drivers, uninstalled/reinstalled, restarted computer, but Press J to jump to the feed. Patron Status grants all sorts of game boosts including improved labor regeneration, an experience bonus, the ability to own a house or farm, and loyalty rewards. ArcheAge Unchained, a single purchase version, is available as of October 15, 2019. I have exactly the same problem on my 15" Surface Laptop 3. I couldn't get myself free or dismount. the new dock has no DP or mini DP inputs so i guess. My boat symbol isn't red indicating it was destroyed but the game will not let me summon it as well, I see no boat symbol in the sea ANYWHERE... Any ideas? Part of how the Trion's game launcher Glyph appears to be set up is, it will patch/update Archeage by creating huge temporary files, which at least one virus scanner (Microsoft Security Essentials) chews and chews on forever (scanning the large files slowly).This gives the appearance that 'nothing is happening'. since this issue i have been using a USBC to DP direct to the surfface and the Dock for accesories. What happens to my house once Patron Status ends?Once your Patron Status has ended, you are unable to pay the taxes that are owed on your housing until Patron Status is active again. I also tried an HP 23" screen and it too was not detected and listed as a Generic Non-PC monitor. I've purchased a display port to USB-C adapter to see if connecting the computer directly to the monitor and then adjusting the settings will allow me to then connect back through the surface dock. Note: This is ONLY to be used to report spam, advertising, and problematic (harassment, fighting, or rude) posts. Protect Yourself From Tech Support Scams Same problem here with uwqhd monitor 34". this. I'm still having the same problem. 41.1k. i have a feeling that they will not fix this issue as USBC works and there is no need for DP inputs in new products anymore. The English version of the freemium game (NA/EU/Australia) is available on Steam and Glyph. The Surface Dock 2 was released today in Australia but no one seems to have them actually in stock. Microsoft global customer service number. All of which can take time. Maybe it could reset it. Right-click the Planet Zoo and click the Properties. I have seen many people get stuck with a bad build and quit from lack of information.