It does not give me an error, it just crashes right back to my desktop. ArcheAge: Unchained. Nov 7, 2019 @ 2:37am i have the same issue. 90% of the time i try to launch the game my game will crash at the Trion logo or the Server select screen. If these steps don't work for you, try following the troubleshooting on this article. Click on "CLEAR CACHED USER DATA". In the main menu go to "SETTINGS" then "GAME SETTINGS". Here are the steps I followed to get the game to run with no crashes. Español - Latinoamérica (Spanish - Latin America), https://offworldindustries.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/221442887-Easy-Anti-Cheat-Errors, http://forums.joinsquad.com/topic/29179-squad-is-crashing-on-server-join-and-in-menu/. Unfortunately, ArcheAge is on a very old engine and they do extensive world streaming that old CryEngine wasn't really built for. 2) Once the download is complete and the play button is available press play. I think he already tried deleting the EAC folder and squad folder in appdata, but he might not have tried uninstalling it with the installer. OPTIMIZE NVIDIA SETTINGS. ArcheAge Crashing when loading or Stuck on Splash Screen. 5) Right click “ArcheAge: Unchained.exe” on the list -> “Set priority” -> “High”. my spec = ryzen 7 1700 X eight core 3.4 ghz 8 gb ram DDR 4 GTX 1060 I don't lag or have any fps drop. Have him turn off his Anti Virus SHIELD while trying to start the game then turn it back on if it loads up. 1) Download the standalone glyph client from the Trion/Gamingo website. All Discussions Screenshots Artwork Broadcasts Videos News Guides Reviews ... After the Intro the game are Crashing :d #2. w2lf. OPTION 2: Run Squad. After the Intro the game are Crashing #3. OPTION 1: Open your start menu and type "%Localappdata%" without the quotes and hit enter, then delete the "Squad" Folder. This isn't related to your hardware (unless you have very little RAM), it's how much memory the game is capable of handling at once. Game randomly crashes, I've reseted my whole pc, i've tried to launch in admin mode. This will wipe all config settings for the game such as keybinds and video settings. I do not have any razer products. All trademarks are property of their respective owners in the US and other countries. That will tell us if the AV is causing the crash. Find the Logs folder and empty it. The green progress bar goes up to 100% and the it crashes. I do have mostly Corsair and Logitech though. Usually the crashes involve the game using too much memory. Find the Cache folder and empty it. Yo same I bought the game yesterday and I can't play I make it to the screen where I can chose servers and other things like settings and training and then after 1 minute the game crashes.i tried deleting the game and then re installing it but still the same thing, i tried the steps above but i didn't work my game still crashes, don't waste your time my cpu can't handle squad. Thanks for the reply, I will show him this. It is crashing on startup without any error messages. © Valve Corporation. Note: This is ONLY to be used to report spam, advertising, and problematic (harassment, fighting, or rude) posts. 2) Open Task Manager [CTRL+SHIFT+ESC] 3) Switch it to the More details view if required using the “More details” link in the bottom right corner. The launcher will most likely crash. 1) Run ArcheAge: Unchained. All rights reserved. The following steps will walk you through how to change the config file to correct this: Right click and select 'Edit' on the system.cfg file. Right click on the installer and click run as administrator. My friend is having problems with this game. Game crashing at splash screens or cut scenes Unplug your headset and plug it back in. Sometimes i will be … Delete GlyphClient.cfg, not the executeable Open Glyph again through Steam and a popup to link should appear. Game crashing on startup - related to easy anticheat? I play and suddenly game crashes and it reboots my whole pc, it's the only game it does that. If your game is crashing while attempting to log in or can't get past the first loading screen, this may be due to a config file.