Until today, that is. This describes our intellectual property rights to and in the Site. We do not promise that the contents of any linked site are accurate, compliant with local, state or federal law, including any intellectual property laws. We do not operate outside of the 48-contiguois states. All other marks contained herein are the property of their respective owners. The Site is provided “as is” and “as available,” without warranty of any kind. “You,” and “Your” refer to the individual person, company, or organization that has visited or is using the Site; that accesses or uses any part of the Site; or that directs the use of the Site in the performance of its functions. The guy behind the register is so kind. All of my usual favorite donuts that I'll buy from donut shops are just average tasting from here. Copyright © 2005-2020 MenuPix, LLC - Logo and related marks are registered trademarks of MenuPix LLC. Distance: 0.06 miles, Mountain Mike's Pizza ($) The night time employee only spoke Spanish but he was cool. This is a Class Action Waiver. Distance: 0.08 miles, Subway Sandwiches & Salads ($) I have bought them 3 or 4 times in the past 2 months with no problem. MORE PHOTOS. Third-Party Links. Our liability is limited whether or not we have been informed of the possibility of such damages, and even if a remedy set forth in this Agreement is found to have failed of its essential purpose. Please read this section carefully; it limits our obligations to you. Everytime i go in there i try to tip him and he is constintly giving me extra donuts. 0 reviews of Yum-Yum Tasty Donuts, first by read more, This is one of the closest to authentic Mexicaan food restaurant in Santa Clara County!! Because of their experiences building the business through hard work and dedication, Yum Yum has a very strong work ethic throughout the organization to this day. For contractual purposes, you (1) consent to receive communications from us in an electronic form via the email address you have submitted or via the Site; and (2) agree that all Terms of Use, agreements, notices, policies, and other communications that we provide to you electronically satisfy any legal requirement that those communications would satisfy if they were on paper. By 1973, Phil had three Yum Yum donut shops and was anxious to expand. A few basic terms to help you understand this Agreement. The “Agreement” refers, collectively, to all the terms, conditions, notices contained or referenced in this document (the “Terms of Service” or the "Terms") and all other operating rules, policies (including the Yum Yum Donuts Privacy Notice, available at. First, try refreshing the page and clicking Current Location again. By using our Site, you agree that you will not bring a class action lawsuit and will resolve all disputes individually. InterContinental (IHG) Hotels in Dearborn, Hotels near Arab American National Museum, Hotels near Ford Motor Company Conference and Event Center, American Restaurants for Families in Dearborn, Japanese Restaurants for Families in Dearborn, Sushi Restaurants for Families in Dearborn. This section does not affect your non-waivable rights. . Yum Yum Donuts has the right to suspend or terminate your access to all or any part of the Site at any time, with or without cause, with or without notice, effective immediately. They offer multiple other cuisines including Donuts, Deli, Cafeterias, and Bakeries. read more, Horrible. Frank Watase joined as an equal partner. 56 reviews of Yum Yum Donuts "The puffies (cream puffs) are probably one of the best things at the store.