Amount of Vitamin A in Arepa: How much Vitamin C is in Arepa? mmm mmm good! Arepa Pabellón on Corn Husk – ©ArepasDelGringo. Schreibe eine Bewertung: Arepa, mit Harina Pan bewerten. When people think of the Arepa Pabellón or specifically the Pabellón Criollo – they think of comfort food. Hey there – Thanks so much for this Post, super useful for me as I too am on a diet and was scratching my head earlier today trying to figure out just how many calories I had eaten from 2 of these! Arepa Pabellón Colombian Style – ©ArepasDelGringo. For the Arepa Pabellón, we are looking for a thicker consistency and not one that is too watery. are saying - Curated tweets by EatThisMuch. Let’s break it down a bit and see what goes into making the Arepa Pabellón. Mehr Infos. Amount of fat in Arepa: How much saturated fat is in Arepa? No, we are not going to make our own cheese for this recipe, but it is important to find the right kind. There you can see a picture of me holding one. ©ArepasDelGringo. I just wanted to ask if you too did this and therefore if you ended up actually eating less than the 42.5 grams? All trademarks, copyright and other forms of intellectual property are property of their respective owners. Heute luden wir Freunde zum Fotoabend ein und ich kochte El Pabellón Criollo mit Arepas und Salsa – alles Rezepte aus deinem Blog und es hat fantastisch geschmeckt! Sprinkle this cheese right on top to counter the sweet plantain with the salt from the cheese. You know that smile. ( Log Out /  Is it as big as one from a arepera in Caracas? Out of that I got about 4 arepas, so each arepa would contain about 42.5 grams of Harina Pan, in which with a simple cross-multiplication we can conclude that the nutritional information would be as follows (keep in mind this is just an estimate): Serving = 1 Arepa of about 42.5 g. of Harina Pan + Water (without adding the salt). Note: Any items purchased after Calories in Empanadas The favorite choice for the term "Empanadas" is 1 empanada of Beef Empanadas which has about 260 calories . Dieses Produkt wurde noch nicht bewertet. According to the Harina PAN packaging Nutritional Facts, in 1 serving of 30 g. there is: So, if we do some math… ugh math… we can establish that (if you follow my recipe) we are using 1 cup of Harina PAN, which I measured out to be about 170 grams. I’m guessing you speak Spanish but since I’m not sure I’m gonna go ahead and ask in English: How big are the arepas in your recipe? The best Colombian and Venezuelan arepa recipes all in one place. Now that everything is all cooked and ready to go – slice open the arepa, spoon in the black beans, shove in 2 (or 3) platanos maduros freshly cooked, sprinkle with crumbled cotija and there you have it. I am going to try these for dinner tonight! Slice the cooled steak against the grain into thin slices. So I went ahead and did some calculations. You are correct, all of these calculations would depend on how big you make your arepas. Thanks so much for this post I really, truly appreciate it. Arepa stuffed with shredded beef. Spicy Shredded Chicken Pabellón Bowl. Thank you very much for this info. Alle Markennamen und Warenzeichen sind Eigentum der jeweiligen Inhaber. They think of home cooking. For those of you in a Gluten Free diet or Low Sodium/Heart Healthy Diet, an arepa can be a healthier alternative to a sandwich, as long as you fill it with healthy fillings like some scrambled egg whites and other cheeses or meats you are allowed to eat. a meal plan in 2 clicks for free! Pollo Mechado Arepa . Speisekarte . I do speak fluent Spanish, English is my second language, so you can post your comments and questions in either language. Amount of cholesterol in Arepa: How much sodium is in Arepa? Check Out our Instagram! Thank you for visiting the blog and for your comments. And you can also use the Harina PAN to make empanadas, tortillas, hallaquitas, tamales and other similar products. The Arepa Pabellón (the pavillion) is comprised of shredded beef, sweet plantains, black beans and crumbled cheese. Kalorien: 219 kcal. * The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change Or less? View other nutritional values (such as Carbs or Fats) using the filter below: * The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. Gluten-free. The meat should be very tender and falling apart. According to the Harina PAN packaging Nutritional Facts, in 1 serving of 30 g. there is: Calories 110 Calories from Fat 5 Total Fat 0,5 g Saturated Fat 0 g Trans Fat 0… One of the most simple, yet delicious culinary takeaways I have brought back from my experiences in Colombia. You do not want tough shreds here. a member? Antworten. Learn how to make the best black beans over here. For these reasons, this arepa is a big favorite. I hope you like what you see and come back for all your Colombian and Venezuelan Arepa recipe needs. Datenquelle: Extern. Sorry, I know this sounds an over convoluted thing to ask – but the amount that I ended up scooping out myself was considerable! Yes, the arepas pictured here are definitely smaller than those you would find in Areperas. Amount of calories in Arepa: How much fat is in Arepa? Change ), You are commenting using your Google account. Ich freue mich sehr! Carne Mechada Arepa. Gluten-free. If I am a little lazy and want to cheat a bit, there are frozen plantains I can find in my local latin market, which are all cut up and cooked – all I need to do is place them in the oven for about 20 minutes to thaw out and i’ll tell you, you would never know the difference. I am always in a diet it seems, but there is always room for arepas, and they are really not that bad for you. Arepa stuffed with shredded beef, sweet plantains, black beans, and queso fresco. Lose weight by tracking your caloric intake quickly and easily. Venezuelan Guasacaca … Read More, The arepa Reina Pepiada also known as “the Curvy Queen” is comprised of shredded slow cooked chicken (or grilled & chopped chicken) fresh ripe avocado, green peas and a little mayonnaise. What is Guasacaca? ( Log Out /  Vorspeisen. Vielen Dank, dass wir mit deiner Hilfe noch einmal Urlaubsfeeling genießen durften! 9,6% des Tagesbedarfs (Frau, 35 Jahre): Kalorientabelle, kostenloses Ernährungstagebuch, Lebensmittel Datenbank. How to Ask for an Arepa in Different Languages, You can learn all about cooking plantains over here, Learn how to make the best black beans over here, DC for the First Time and…I’m Not Sure How I Feel About It | All Day I Dream of Travel, Arepa Innovation – Creative Venezuelan and Colombian Food, Colombian Salsa de Ají in Authentic Chamba Pottery. Feel free to send me a note in the contact form or to submit your favorite Arepa recipe. Tags: Arepa Calories, Arepa Nutritional Facts, Arepa Sodium, Arepas, Food, Gluten Free, Harina PAN, Informative, Nutritional Facts. Shredded Beef – Carne Mechada – ©ArepasDelGringo. Create $9.00. You will receive a notification via e-mail when something is cooking in here. Black beans (caraotas negras) and rice are accompanied by tender slices of flank steak that have been cooked with tomatoes. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. Remove from heat and cool. Almost every Venezuelan scoops out a considerable amount of dough in order to make room for the filling. […] Arepas Nutritional Facts (venezuelancooking.wordpress.com) LD_AddCustomAttr("AdOpt", "1"); LD_AddCustomAttr("Origin", "other"); LD_AddCustomAttr("theme_bg", "ffffff"); LD_AddCustomAttr("theme_text", "333333"); LD_AddCustomAttr("theme_link", "0066cc"); LD_AddCustomAttr("theme_border", "f2f7fc"); LD_AddCustomAttr("theme_url", "ff4b33"); LD_AddCustomAttr("LangId", "1"); LD_AddCustomAttr("Autotag", "recipes"); LD_AddCustomAttr("Autotag", "food"); LD_AddCustomAttr("Autotag", "cooking"); LD_AddCustomAttr("Tag", "breakfast-2"); LD_AddCustomAttr("Tag", "brunch-2"); LD_AddCustomAttr("Tag", "colombian"); LD_AddCustomAttr("Tag", "vegetarian"); LD_AddCustomAttr("Tag", "arepa"); LD_AddCustomAttr("Tag", "breakfast"); LD_AddCustomAttr("Tag", "colombia"); LD_AddCustomAttr("Tag", "colombian"); LD_AddCustomAttr("Tag", "cooking"); LD_AddCustomAttr("Tag", "easy"); LD_AddCustomAttr("Tag", "fast"); LD_AddCustomAttr("Tag", "home"); LD_AddCustomAttr("Tag", "maize"); LD_AddCustomAttr("Tag", "pancake"); LD_AddCustomAttr("Tag", "recipe"); LD_AddCustomAttr("Tag", "scrambled-eggs"); LD_AddSlot("wpcom_below_post"); LD_GetBids(); Share this:EmailFacebookPrintRedditDiggStumbleUponTwitterLinkedInLike this:LikeBe the first to like this post. Add the can of black beans (undrained), 1/2 cup water, chicken bouillon, cumin, garlic powder, vinegar, and 1/2 teaspoon salt, and simmer on low heat for about 10 minutes, until the liquid is reduced.