I have two tenderloins in the package. Juice. I don’t have that information, but you can use an online calorie tracker, such as My Fitness Pal to get the information on the serving size. Glad it was a hit with your family! This was super easy and delicious. Spray the bottom and sides of the slow cooker with vegetable spray and place tenderloin inside. Want to make this but don't have time for slow cooker. It always turns out very well. , Bison I would love to see how these recipes take shape in your kitchens. Delicious! I hope you enjoy this dish. })(120000); Can I use boneless chicken breast instead of pork? Thanks so much! I have not tried this in the Instant Pot yet, Sarah. xo. time. The sauce was flavorful but the meat was over done. notice.style.display = "block"; Thanks! I’ll definitely make yours but I’m going to cook the sauce ahead to get the bitterness out of the garlic which is always a problem with garlic in the slow cooker and the acidity out of the vinegar. We will use our themometer next time as my husband used it after 5 hours and the thermometer said DONE. Rub over all sides … Hi Andrew, In a small saucepan, combine brown sugar, cornstarch, balsamic vinegar, water and soy sauce. Could I double the recipe in one crockpot to feed more folks? Ty! and it is sooo tasty and it literally just falls apart The pork fell apart and was both tender and moist. Thanks much! Can’t wait to taste it! A crock pot balsamic pork tenderloin that can be prepared in less than two minutes. Has anyone tried it, What is the green herb in photo? Hi Crystal, – the. I did not want that dinner to end – Probably because it takes all of five minutes of my time to make, leaving my slow cooker to work its magic and make me look like the best cook ever. So glad this recipe worked so well for you. An hour before the tenderloin is done cooking make the glaze. Comment document.getElementById("comment").setAttribute( "id", "a4badb5d7144eb3ad4466f0f13d06b24" );document.getElementById("a30cb8c9d9").setAttribute( "id", "comment" ); Privacy Policy Disclosure Policy Cookie Policy, Copyright © 2020 Add a Pinch. You are gonna LOVE it! How many people does this feed? Place rubbed pork tenderloin. And yes! display: none !important; Enter your email to get recipes delivered right to your inbox. So happy you liked it so well! I hope this helps. Thanks, Absolutely divine! A little dry in some spots but the soppings took care of that issue. OMG ! Haha! Hi Jessica, I always end up wasting the extra gravy though and wish I didn’t. Then 5 under the broiler at the end for a crust is a must. I want to make this. Let me know if you give it a try, Sandy! I always use chicken broth as I don’t care for the flavor of vegetable broth. xo. Can you add potatoes, carrots and onions to the mix/slow cooker, or does that ruin the combination? Your email address will not be published. , Goose Cover the slow cooker with the lid and cook on LOW for 4 to 5 hours, or on HIGH for 3 hours. Place pork roast into the insert of your slow cooker. All Rights Reserved, This post may contain affiliate links. Other than that, I'll keep making it & tweaking it to my liking. Using a pastry brush, brush the prepared balsamic mixture all over the pork loin. Thanks so much! Do you think this would work in the instant pot? Mmmmmmmmm going to make this recipe tomorrow!! Hi J, Can you cook it on high for a shorter amount of time? Very easy to make! Is this recipe made with pork tenderloin or a pork loin roast? But do want to ask this. Hi! timeout I have made this 5 times. Hello!! You will want to increase the ingredients if you add more meat. We loved this sauce…I had just a small section of tenderloin for 2 people, so I scaled the sauce way down, and I cut the pork into bite size pieces, sautéed some diced sweet potato, sweet onion and red bell pepper, added the pork and sauce and simmered it until the sweet potato was tender. It has been printed, and is a keeper! Your email address will not be published. Possible to do this in Instant Pot. Hi Tami, I like to spread the honey on top of the tenderloin and then cook as stated above. Have you ever tried cooking veggies with the pork at the same time? The pork was nice & tender, in fact it fell apart as I took it out of the crock pot. Any suggestions on sides. You will be so glad you did! Did you you a whole pork loin or just a few or the tenderloins? ). I promise you’ll thank me. I just cooked this for the first time yesterday. But, whatever it is, I’m totally in love with the result it gives me with this fabulously tender, flavorful, and delicious balsamic pork tenderloin. I’m sorry your dish didn’t turn out. It’s no wonder when I finally get some down time, I sleep. Thank you!! If so, how much do you pour in the crock pot. Between caring for 3 busy kids (and one of those three kids being an almost-3-year-old), extra curricular activities, and being halfway done with my pregnancy, I am constantly on my toes. They changed the vote to 5 stars! Thank you for this recipe; a really good late winter comfort meal! Step 4 In a small My crock-pot gets hot fast so I do this with a lot of the meats. Thanks so much, Rustine! How much less can I use and still retain this incredible taste. The whole family loved it. In a very large skillet, heat ¼ cup olive oil to medium high heat and place the tenderlion in the skillet. I’m not even joking. But I dont want to wreck it so whatever you say. Glad it’s made your list of favorites, Jennifer! i made this for my family along with buttered parsley potatoes and they loved it ! Assuming I can just double all the other ingredients for twice the fun? I make mashed potatoes or scalloped potatoes…vegetables such as green beans, okra, zucchini or squash or asparagus – depending on what I’m craving. Pour 1/2 cup water into slow cooker. I would give this recipe 10 Stars if possible! No mention in recipe. (6-8 hours on Low). function() { I added a little brown sugar and thickened it with cornflour with no improvement. Here’s my Balsamic Pork Tenderloin Recipe. xo. Cover, sit at room temp, frig it? The sauce is to die for! I hope you enjoy it and can’t wait until you taste it! .hide-if-no-js { ..where I share sweet, savory and southern recipes, as well as home and garden tips and tidbits of travel. Hi Kate, They gave it 2 stars. (If my tenderlion is too long, I will cut it in half. It is definitely a new family favorite. I go to bed at about 10 pm and wake up at 7 or 8 am and most days I actually take a nap. Made this for New Years. I ate it by the spoonful. It’s a favorite of ours too – and I’m so happy you enjoyed it! Thank you for the recipe! This is our absolute favorite recipe for pork tenderloins!!! The recipe always turns out delicious for me as written without using the broiler and cooking the sauce ingredients with the tenderloin in the slow cooker. I need it to be fast, tasty and easy. It’s a very forgiving recipe, I’ve made adjustments when I’m out of something and it still tastes amazing. Is the gravy you refer to the liquid mixture you pour over tenderloin in the crockpot? I served the tenderloin alongside mashed potatoes, carrots, green beans and Stovetop Stuffing. Thanks! My family was estatic. Thanks! This meal is not only all of those things, but it was a hit with my whole family! Chicken breasts with herbs, butter, garlic and lemon juice cooked in slow cooker. Nikki, the pork tenderloin looks tasty. Place pork tenderloin into the insert of your slow cooker. Thanks! Cooking garlic honey pork spices vinegar - balsamic worcestershire.