Favori. The Hidden Ones DLC is here and with it, an assortment of new outfits. The email address for your Ubisoft account is currently: We have sent you an e-mail to enable you to verify your email address. For news, discussion and more about Ubisoft's Assassin's Creed franchise. Andrew-2189. I have always said that appearance should be completely uncoupled from stats. 7 comments Top reactions All reactions. #ACFinest. Sollte diese E-Mail-Adresse nicht echt oder nicht mehr zugänglich sein, kannst du deine Daten auf https://account.ubisoft.com aktualisieren oder auf support.ubi.com/de-de ein Support-Ticket eröffnen. Cloudflare Ray ID: 5f7c282fffdad711 In addition, the player can toggle choose whether to wear the hood of each costume, whether Bayek's hair is present or shaved, and the presence of a beard via the Gear Menu. Assassin's Creed Origins Walkthrough and Guide. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. I see The Hidden Ones outfit as Bayek's main outfit now, but I would love a legendary version of his shield. Um Threads und Posts zu erstellen oder mit dem Ubisoft Forum zu interagieren, brauchst du eine verifizierte E-Mail-Adresse. Dies ist der Platz um euch über Assassin's Creed Odyssey auszutauschen. Just use blue weapons. You would think they would take themselves seriously when programming the first actual Hidden Ones outfit that Bayek himself wears. Maybe I am crazy, but damn this outfit gave me chills. This outfit is part of the Desert Cobra Pack . Double-click this icon to mark this forum and its content as read, Assassin's Creed Valhalla - General Discussion, Assassin's Creed Valhalla - Player Support, Assassin's Creed Odyssey - General Discussions, Assassin's Creed Odyssey - Spoilers forum, Assassin's Creed Odyssey - Player Support, Assassin's Creed Odyssey - Story Creator Mode, Assassin's Creed III Remastered - General Discussions, Assassin's Creed III Remastered - Player Support, Assassin's Creed Origins - General Discussions, Assassin's Creed Origins - Spoilers forum, Assassin's Creed Origins - Player Support, Assassin's Creed Rebellion: Announcements, Updates, Official Statements, Assassin's Creed Rebellion: General Discussion, Assassin's Creed Rebellion: Feature Requests, Assassin's Creed Rebellion: Forum Rules and Guidelines. If Ubi's art team is up for it, they can also make variable color schemes like we had in Unity. Dieses Forum ist euer Platz um euch über AC 1 bis AC Syndicate auszutauschen. He was also well acquainted with Menehet, a priest of Sek… It would be nice if we had access to all the costumes including the ones on the E-Store. Continuer à lire. Signaler. I love the outfit but I think it looks even better with the Beard. Most of them were killed by Sabu, but his mother bravely defended him as well. One of my major complaints of assassins creed origins was the terrible lack of assassin looking outfits. I really like the look of it from what I've seen, I just don't really do DLC all that often so I haven't decided on whether or not I want to pay for it yet. React now Cancel. Just came across it yesterday and I was very pleasantly surprised. Looks like you're using new Reddit on an old browser. The OP most likely also has legendary upgrades and there is no way to make those blue again, New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast, More posts from the assassinscreed community. Yeah, the cloth physics on it are horrible compared to most outfits in the game. Andrew-2189. There are a number of outfits that Bayek can wear, all of which are purely cosmetic changes to Bayek's appearance. Your OCD doesn't need to look at the gear-menu. He gets a proper Assassin (Hidden One) outfit in the ''The Hidden Ones” DLC. Most legendary conqueror of all time's shield Not legendary, Some literal chinese copyware sword Legendary, I really wanted Bayek's Father's sword to be legendary, but it was blue and I accidentally sold it without realizing. If they ever allow us to wear vanity items, I would love to be able to have a legendary version of the first gear you unlock in the game. Yes, you will have access to four new legendary weapons, a new outfit, new mounts, and multiple new weapons that will be unlocked via progression in The Hidden Ones story. Apart from the World of Warcraft transmog system, I haven't played a game that does this. Red Sea Marauder is pretty sweet too. I loved origins so for $9 even if it brings 3 hours of content I’ll be happy, I’m the same way about DLC and this is the first (truly, ever) DLC I’ve ever bought. Hier findet ihr Fansites und Fanprojekte aller Art. • Legendary Protector Outfit with the yellow and red from Bayek's Outfit and Beaked Hood and a Legendary Medjay Shield. Maybe its the classic red and white colouring (that a default outfit hasn't been since AC Brotherhood), but walking down the Egyptian streets with the beaked hood, master robes and entering the Bureau instantly gave me that AC 1 and Ezio trilogy feeling of being a master Assassin. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. It's so good! • Relive the American Revolution with Assassin's Creed III Remastered.www.assassinscreed.com It’s one of the best outfits in the game, for sure. If this email address is not valid, or you no longer have access to it, you can update your account details at https://account.ubisoft.com or visit support.ubi.com to open a support ticket. Even just for getting more of those it’s been worth it to me. Sneak in the sand and strike as fast as the wind with this outfit. So many beautiful weapons and shields that i don't use cause they are epic not legendary. Nutze dieses Forum für Fragen zu technischen Problemen, Verbindungsschwierigkeiten, Bug-Meldungen und zum Spielgeschehen. :D. I'd love to get a legendary Medjay shield! Another way to prevent getting this page in the future is to use Privacy Pass. It can be obtained by completing the trials of Anubis, Sobek and Sekhmet once before completing any of them one more time.