Perfect for anyone following a low carb way of eating. The secrets are to use sesame oil and her sauce. And colourful! Just keep scrolling down. My only problem resides in my soya sauce, it’s so dark, and thick, that it really darkens everything and makes the meal less appealing to the eye. Please see our. Your email address will not be published. Mmmmmmm. Although I didn't share the cooked rice recipe in this post, but you can check out the recipe. Although one can make this beef stir fry recipe without the soy sauce, but I don't think this is something I would want to do since the beef looks sooooo colourful with the soy sauce all over the beef. Apart from that, there is nothing much to mention about this beef stir fry recipe as it is quite a straightforward recipe that is worth giving a try anytime, any day. Add the roasted peppers, then stir fry for a further 2 mins. Thank you! Serve with brown rice, quinoa or over cauliflower fried rice for a low carb meal. Thank you for the hints! This stir fry is absolutely delicious, my husband even likes it. Add beef and cook until brown and crispy, for about 10 minutes, stirring occasionally. IT IS GREAT TO MEET YOU.. So make sure. And this is our healthy family recipes blog. I am so thankful that my recipes are making it easier for you to enjoy healthy eating and cooking at home. It was amazing! Something else? As a young and newly married couple, it’s so hard to cook every week when you have a busy schedule. Happy Sunday! As an adult, I tried many diets without results. https://www.recipetineats.com/easy-classic-chinese-beef-stir-fry Stir fry chicken with onion and garlic and celery, then I add some Chinese veggies to. I'm Blessing and I'm glad to meet you. Soy sauce on the side. Easy Beef Stir Fry is a low-carb recipe that uses just a few ingredients like ground beef and vegetables, smothered in a simple sauce. This beef stir fry is better than restaurant’s because you control the amount of sugar, sodium and omit MSG. I share mostly dinner recipes because it just never ends... I’m obsessed with healthy freezer meals. All Rights Reserved. It’s probably my first choice when making a fancy stir fry. I am not sure about you, but I can vouch for myself that I sometimes long for a warm, hearty, tasty and fulfilling meal that cooks pretty quick, packed with flavour and yet makes use of most of the ingredients I have readily available in my kitchen. Just keep practicing! Beef stir fry is so perfect for weeknights. I can help you with “What’s for dinner?” too. Nutritional info is provided for informational purposes only and to the best knowledge. Learn how your comment data is processed. Cooking is a passion I developed at a very tender age from my mum and this online platform is where I aim to share and grow knowledge in all things cooking. Pour over half of the sauce, tossing to coat. Cook rice separately. Another 5 stars Olena, this recipe is sooooo good?. And more than in love with my Instant Pot. After all we all here to learn and share knowledge with each other. Glad your family enjoyed this recipe Zarina! Slightly heat up the vegetable oil in a wok, add the beef with the marinade together and sauté until beef is cooked. New Collection. https://www.yummly.com/recipes/stir-fry-sauce-without-soy-sauce What’s a good substitute? I do this recipe often. Olena, I really wanted to thank you with all my heart. Return beef to the wok and pour over the remaining sauce. This was so-so good! No I don’t. It is against the law to republish recipes anywhere including social media, print and all world wide web. I grew up in Ukraine on real food. 1 lb. Now for over 10 years, I cook quick and easy healthy meals for my family. I like your presentation! Divide sauce in half. We love stir fry and this one is awesome! It really made the beef taste delicious and tasty but you are free to do whatever you want, or whatever marinade you have at hand. Coupled with a little bit of preparatory work and quite a few minutes on heat and you have a really flavourful and tasty beef stir fry that can perfectly pair with either rice, pasta or noodles. My family was happy. Got leftovers and looking forward to eat it. I have made this recipe several times and changed up the vegetables and used chicken thighs instead of beef; delicious every time. Thank you! They’re either not tasty or hard to do it!