Beirut on Ice is a thrilling experience for young kids, adventurous teenagers, and even active adults, to practice ice skating on a 400sqm rink in a magical and joyous atmosphere. “Preferred” listings, or those with featured website buttons, indicate YP advertisers who directly provide information about their businesses to help consumers make more informed buying decisions. Excludes weekends and public holidays. Great for the family. The one and only ice skating arena in Lebanon! Please contact the business for updated hours/services due to the COVID-19 advisory. Located in the famous City Mall, Beirut on Ice is more then a sporting activity, it also offers a variety of events and shows performed by professional skaters. All card payments are processed on MasterCard's secure payment servers. Spend your free time practicing an exciting one-of-a-kind activity! Beirut On Ice will present an exclusive and thrilling experience that will introduce mobile ice skating for the second time in Lebanon. Come and experience a chilling and exciting new sport with your family and friends! Our party…, I had a great experience at Barber's Bike Shop! Law Offices of Christian Schank and Associates, APC Rancho Cucamonga, Top Rated Management Training in Belle Plaine, Top Rated Oxygen Therapy Equipment in Bellamy, Veterinary Clinics Hospitals in Belleville KS, Top Rated Mail Shipping Services in Belfast, Top Rated County Parish Government in Belle Center. Let us know, Your data is always protected with industry leading security and encryption, Unless otherwise specified in terms, unused coupons can be refunded before Expiry Date. YP, the YP logo and all other YP marks contained herein are trademarks of YP LLC and/or YP affiliated companies. Skate rentals also available. You can purchase a season family pass and enjoy the outdoor rink all season! Support is also available via multiple chat platforms, email & phone. instead of 300,000 L.L. Come and enjoy a thrilling experience on real ice in the heart of Beirut. Valid for ages 6 years and above. Gosawa features quality local businesses and we work hard to ensure they live up to their promise. Standard terms & conditions apply. Seen this item cheaper elsewhere? See reviews, photos, directions, phone numbers and more for the best Ice Skating Rinks in Ann Arbor, MI. Rest assured that when buying through Gosawa, you are guaranteed to get the best value. Winter Fun at Boyne Mountain. ), 50% off 30-Minute Animation, Face Painting, Dancing, Music, Photography, Juggler Show & Clown Characters from La Land Animation (150,000 L.L. Our mobile friendly website and mobile Apps available on iOS & Android ensure it's easy to shop from the palm of your hand. We ship our products worldwide. Search results are sorted by a combination of factors to give you a set of choices in response to your search criteria. Do not check any to subscribe to all categories, 50% off Christmas Animation Package from La Land Animation (150,000 L.L. We have ice skating, cross country skiing, snowshoeing, and luge! Rest assured that when buying through Gosawa, you are guaranteed to get the best value. Located in the famous City Mall, Beirut on Ice is more then a sporting activity, it also offers a variety of events and shows performed by professional skaters. Weekends sessions (30mn): 20,000 LL Reasonably priced and they offer coupons. Come and experience a chilling and exciting new sport with your family and friends! Ice Skating in Citymall - Beirut on Ice 2012-2013. instead of 300,000 L.L. It's finally back, Beirut now has its very own ice skating rink! Valid Monday to Friday from 3 PM till 11 PM. My nephew said, "I wish I could just live here!" Nice place to go, I did break my ankle there but was well worth it. Non Refundable / No carry over. Beirut on Ice is a thrilling experience for young kids, adventurous teenagers, and even active adults, to practice ice skating on a 400sqm rink in a magical and joyous atmosphere. Beirut Ice Skating The only place in Lebanon where you enjoy the experience of ice skating on the biggest ice rink made of real ice! Location: near Beirut Souks, in the parking lot facing Butcher shop & Grill, before Biel entrance Tel: 70255052 Join us at Beirut Ice Skating, we promise to keep you safe but not warm!