For reference, the following is a table of possible error codes you may receive on your receiver and their definitions. I am receiving an error related to Adobe Flash Player when trying to watch TV on fibetv.ca. Ontario, Keeping you connected during COVID-19. Apple may provide or recommend responses as a possible solution based on the information provided; every potential issue may involve several factors not detailed in the conversations captured in an electronic forum and Apple can therefore provide no guarantee as to the efficacy of any proposed solutions on the community forums. The answer has not changed. Good job. Satellite TV error codes with definitions. I am a traveller this error code:1009 give me HEADACHES! rev 2020.11.24.38066, Stack Overflow works best with JavaScript enabled, Where developers & technologists share private knowledge with coworkers, Programming & related technical career opportunities, Recruit tech talent & build your employer brand, Reach developers & technologists worldwide, I used this But in the first line the app won't allow me to run I am using swift 4. the swift show me this massage when I use this code Expected declaration should I use it in view did load or not? Please wait from 15 minutes to 2 hours. Your current region: In response to Fereshteh najafy. Dec 4, 2016 7:48 AM in response to Fereshteh najafy If you’re still having issues, please contact us. Apple disclaims any and all liability for the acts, omissions and conduct of any third parties in connection with or related to your use of the site. Feb 28, 2014 3:06 PM in response to sulman barakat Why do new engines have a case with a triangular tiling pattern? Here’s how: Note: If you have a 7500 Whole Home receiver, perform the following steps on the 9500 Whole Home PVR. Compact object and compact generator in a category, Determining CRS from given point coordinate set. fereidoonKalanjar, Dec 11, 2015 3:35 PM in response to KiltedTim, Dec 11, 2015 3:47 PM in response to fereidoonKalanjar, User profile for user: To resolve the problem, try the following: Option 1: Turn off any Fibe TV receivers that may be on but are not being watched. Source Module SPN FMI Description; TCU: 36: 7: Unexpected Mechanical Gear Disengagement (P0894) TCU: 91: 3: Pedal Position Sensor Circuit High Voltage (P0123) TCU Use our online tool to easily find the channels you’re looking for. How to Update a Data Extension through another Data Extension? How to uninstall the Fibe TV app on a mobile device. The model number can be found on the front of your receiver in the bottom right corner. Podcast 289: React, jQuery, Vue: what’s your favorite flavor of vanilla JS? Limitation of Liability. Why is a link in an email more dangerous than a link from a web search? Learn. What's the finest readily-available way to write on paper? Your receiver has not yet been authorized. Remove the SmartCard located behind a door in the front of the receiver, on left side. Learn how to. All postings and use of the content on this site are subject to the. Ontario. Please wait while the installation is checked, A USB Wi-Fi adapter has been disconnected from the USB port, A USB Wi-Fi adapter has been connected to the receiver, Connected hard drive is being used for archiving, You have connected an external hard drive, The program is not available in your area, A problem has been detected, please wait while we check your switch configuration, You have connected an unsupported device to the USB port, Connected too many devices to the USB port, You have disconnected a multimedia device from the USB port, There is no multimedia device connected to the USB port, An event is currently being played back from the attached external USB storage device, The receiver has detected that the HD TV does not support HDCP, The attached USB hard drive needs to be reformatted to support the PVR feature, To activate the Bell TV PVR feature on your external hard drive, You have attempted to exit screen without performing check switch, Your TV’s resolution is not compatible with this event, This is a subscription channel that has not yet been purchased, Unable to acquire program guide information, Pay-per-view events cannot be purchased until the receiver has downloaded new software, You have attempted to create a VCR event timer, but have not completed the VCR setup, The password you just entered does not match your original password, The number of password retries has been exceeded, Unable to access this feature at this time, A problem has been detected with your switch box configuration, Content on external hard drive is corrupted, Problem detected with satellite connections, An error occurred while transferring events to your USB storage device, A problem was encountered when opening the files for this PVR event, Vital programming information being downloaded, Errors have been detected on your hard drive, One of the satellite inputs or switches is not connected properly, The check switch has found you have fewer satellites than previously detected, The attached USB storage device needs to be reformatted, The attached USB storage device is currently configured with another Bell TV receiver, The attached USB storage device is about to be formatted, In our ongoing efforts to improve our support section, your opinion is invaluable. In response to Gulya1970. When can I start using it? Ontario and Québec residents please call Bell at 1 866 310 BELL (2355) and residents of the Atlantic provinces please call 1 866 342-7367, so that Bell can confirm that the Original Battery is within the Warranty Period and attempt to diagnose and correct the malfunction over the telephone. We pushed a critical update on Thursday, which is why you were shown that message. When do we ever see the "commander" on xcom game? Select the region where you will be located; Also, see How to Change Your iTunes Store Account Location | eHow.com. @SaeedRahmatolahi sorry, I didn't get it. 1 carrefour Alexander-Graham-Bell, Building A-7, Verdun, Québec, H3E 3B3. Bell reserves the right to limit the number of Replacement Batteries provided to Purchaser during the Warranty Period. Watch up to 120 live and on demand TV channels with the Fibe TV app. A serious problem has been detected with your hard drive. Make sure you are connected to your Bell Internet service at home. We have the 1gig bell fiber and the speeds are great when hardwired, but Wi-Fi is always an issue and we always get dropped signals. 2. Asking for help, clarification, or … I am receiving the following error: "Watching video content on this device is only available when connected to your Bell Home Wi-Fi. © Bell Canada, 2020. You must be connected to the Bell Internet account that is associated with your Fibe TV account. Close the app fully and make sure it is not running in the background. Any warranty coverage that remains during the Warranty Period on the Original Battery (when replaced with a Replacement Battery under this Warranty) will apply to the Replacement Battery. I am receiving the following error: "Watching video content on this device is only available when connected to your Bell Home Wi-Fi. Your current region: 4. Here’s how: 1. © Bell Canada, 2020. To the extent permitted by applicable law (which may vary province to province) and except where prohibited for Québec residents, this Warranty is exclusive and is in lieu of all other warranties, representations, guarantees, terms and conditions, express and/or implied, including merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose. If the Original Battery fails due to a defect during the Warranty Period, Bell will replace the Original Battery with a new or refurbished battery (“Replacement Battery”). 6. What would lead an entire country to systematically ignore home invasion, theft and vandalism from 1 particular person? If any provision of this Warranty is unenforceable, all remaining provisions of this Warranty remain in full force and effect. Error message: all TV services are in use. sulman barakat, Feb 28, 2014 2:00 PM in response to KiltedTim, Feb 28, 2014 3:06 PM in response to sulman barakat, User profile for user: To resolve this error, try reinserting your SmartCard. (1052)". What is the significance of barley as opposed to wheat in Ancient Rome? Make sure the code is inside the body of any function. Filter store by Mobile devices for business + consumer Jul 14, 2017 5:01 PM in response to Fereshteh najafy your coworkers to find and share information. before that user of apple say to android user, u can download from app store easily but from google play u cant, and then now is reversed Try resetting your receiver by pressing and holding the POWER button on your receiver for at least 5 seconds until it resets. Normally, I will use my own Asus router and bypass the one provided by ISP.