I don't think my brows LOOK super different, but they feel like they're going to keep their shape. Obsessed with travel? It’s become a staple and I don’t plan on replacing it any time soon. I’m really interested in the Boy Brow eyebrow product, seeing as it’s so many people’s holy grail. Powered by WordPress & Genesis. So we decided to try on four different eyebrow gels to see which one we liked best. Alice's thoughts: Definitely my favorite of the four. I have very long, big natural brows with a tiny patchy area. Both products promise to enhance your brows making them fuller and more defined with a quick swipe and as someone who isn't blessed like Cara Delevingne in the brow department I am all for a product which will quickly create the illusion of thick and luscious brows. Okay, let’s get into the nitty-gritty. It had the best balance of hold and color. Lara's thoughts: This one is very extreme, and I could see using it for like a super dramatic night out, but literally no other time. Plus it has nourishing ingredients that are great for your brows! We hold major institutions accountable and expose wrongdoing. I think because the bristles were so soft it put on the least color. It was very frustrating trying to even the color out and some parts were definitely darker than others. BENEFIT ‘GIMME BROW’ VS. ( Log Out /  What are your favorite and least favorite things from the brand? I could FEEL the gel weighing my eyebrow hairs down, which I hate. Nina's thoughts: Hands down, the best one of the four. I prefer wearing this on its own since the formula is thicker than regular brow gels. I’d also give this a 4/5 in volume level because the fiber properties in this make the brows look fuller instantly. Macey J. Foronda / Alice Mongkongllite / BuzzFeed. It has been my go-to brow gel for over 4 years and I love how versatile it is. This would be a good product for you if you’re more into the subtle look. Fortunately there’s something for everyone within these 3 amazing brow gels. But this struck the right balance for me! Self care and ideas to help you live a healthier, happier life. I like using this on its own but I love the look it gives when I mix it with other brow products. I used to use Gimme Brow and loved it... until I tried Boy Brow. Thank you for the advice! Lara's thoughts: I love the price of this one, and I would probably use it again if I was on a budget. With GB, I had to use a pencil and gel to get the effect that I do now with BB. Alice's thoughts: OK this one had a crazy looking brush with very soft bristles at the tip that was in the shape a ball. Boy Brow makes my brows stay all day without getting flaky or crunchy. After Benefit Cosmetics had to take their best-selling Gimmie Brow brow gel off the market due to a recalled batch, the makeup brand just launched their new and improved formula, Gimme Brow+, today! It’s the moment of truth! I would definitely use it again. Those are the brow gels that everyone’s obsessed with right now and I happen to love all of them. New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast. If you need more filling in and fluffing, Benefit’s Gimme Brow is probably the best product for you! Thank you for the advice! This was not an easy decision because I truly love all three. I also feel it’s easier to over apply with BB than GB. The consistency was good and it didn’t feel heavy on my brows. Thank you, Benefit. Thank you so much for tuning in this week! An eyebrow shaper that thickens, and shapes brow hairs with a flexible pomade formula that is never dry or flaky. I’ve only been experimenting with this for a few months but it’s made it into my favorites quickly. Which brow gel do I like best? Sephora Brow Builder ($14) 3. Nina's thoughts: The applicator for this gel is a little ball, and it's very weird! Your email address will not be published. Sheridan's thoughts: Wow, I'm surprised by how much I like this! ( Log Out /  This brow gel has got more of a ‘pomade’ consistency which helps fill in sparse areas in your brow. Change ), You are commenting using your Facebook account. BB can be quite gloopy and sometimes you can actually feel it sitting on your brows. It's decent for a drug store brow gel, I assume, but it's definitely worth it to me to spend a bit more for one that doesn't feel quite as hard or crunchy. Hi! It doesn’t leave your brows feeling crunchy and it makes them look naturally fluffy. Sheridan's thoughts: Yeah. They have expanded massively over the past year and I would love to hear if they have any awesome new products that I may have not paid any attention to. Benefit Cosemetics Gimme Brow Volumizing Fiber Gel ($24), 4. Ahh, the newest one of the bunch. I want my gaps filled in without looking like an oil spill happened on my face, please. This brow gel has really intense pigment and it’s perfect to fill in your brows easily. Let me know in the comment section . Every brand was coming out with them and we were all just crazy for brow gel. It doesn't do the best job of filling in gaps, which is why I follow up with a pencil. Okay, let’s get into the nitty-gritty. Benefit Cosemetics Gimme Brow Volumizing Fiber Gel ($24 ) 2. If you haven’t heard about Boy Brow, you’ve been living under a rock. And after a lot of research, I’ve come to the conclusion that most people reach for the same 3 products. You don't want something that thick to comb through your fine eyebrow hairs. Those are the brow gels that everyone’s obsessed with right now and I … Search, watch, and cook every single Tasty recipe and video ever - all in one place! I'm not sure what I did to deserve this but I am NOT digging this look. Since I have gaps to fill, I'm always worried about using too much gel because it turns me into Peter Gallagher, without the sexiness. The volume level on this brow gel is a 3/5. Easy to use, semi-affordable, great brush texture, and made our brows look better than ever. I love the way my brows look with BB; they’re fuller and more of a statement. Benefit Gimme Brow, Glossier Boy Brow and Milk Makeup Kush Fiber Brow Gel. Will definitely be adding this to my “only-got-10-minutes-to-get-ready” morning kit. Maybelline Brow Drama Sculpting Brow Mascara ($7.99). Lara's thoughts: THE REAL MVP. glam theme by Restored 316, Review: Juvia’s Place Eyeshadow Palettes », Back when it was easy to take pictures in natural, It’s been a while since I put my face on the gri, The second post in my 3-part mini review series on, A complete deep-dive review of the @rarebeauty Dew, Still stuck on these Precision Colour Pencils in t, I’m sharing my experience with chemical exfoliat. Change ), You are commenting using your Google account. My brows are clear, so I’m looking for a gel with good hold that doesn’t make me feel like I put paint in my eyebrows. And for reference, here's what our brows look like with no gel at all: And here's what our eyebrows looked like using. There was a lot of color payoff but it didn't feel flaky or clumpy. I give it a 4/5 in volume level. But, if you're looking for an easy tool that'll brush your lashes and keep them in place, then this is the one for you. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. Many I did not include the Anastasia Beverly Hills gel because I personally use the clear and use it for a different purpose than these. Something for everyone interested in hair, makeup, style, and body positivity. I will say that GB is a much lighter formula. Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window), Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window), Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window), Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window), how I’m lookin’ at charlie right now bc he rem, trying to distract from the never-ending 2020 blue, final spam of some pics to round out my feed lol #, TINTED BROW GEL FACEOFF: GLOSSIER ‘BOY BROW’ VS.