Notify me when this product is available: Birch Benders Keto Pancake and Waffle Mix is a keto-friendly mix that your whole family will enjoy. Nicks Sticks: Keto Certified Nick’s Sticks are all of the goodness, none of the garbage. Think! buttermilk-waffles. Prime members enjoy Free Two-Day Shipping, Free Same-Day or One-Day Delivery to select areas, Prime Video, Prime Music, Prime Reading, and more. See Recipe. Amazon.ca assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products. It is super easy to use, just add water, and they come out super airy and light so you'll never have that heavy, "I just ate a boat anchor" feeling that regular pancake mixes give you. See Recipe. Leading Canadian food retailers such as Loblaw’s and Sobey’s have a wide variety of low carb and keto food options and there are also several specialty grocers and online shopping outlets that allow Canadians to find healthy, wholesome food products to fuel their low carb lifestyle. Chosen Foods Keto Mayo: They say it’s like the mayo you’re used to, but Keto. It's worth the $6 and you may find a better way to add flavor back in while getting the lower carb count. Just not my thing, but I was only able to purchase if I bought 3. Nutiva Coconut Manna: Nutiva’s Keto Certified Coconut Manna is a delicious coconut butter spread made with organic coconut puree can be enjoyed straight from the jar, can be eaten warm, or can be simply spread on top of your favorite keto recipe. These Keto Certified Goodto Go bars come in flavors like Cocoa Coconut, Vanilla Almond, Raspberry Lemon, Cinnamon Pecan, BlueBerry Cashew, Chocolate Mint, Double Chocolate, and Strawberry Macadamia. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer. I'm sure there are better out there. We've created the pancakes of the future. Natura Market is a great online source for Keto products online in Canada. I would buy it again but I would have to really be wanting it, as it is pretty pricey for the size bag. High in naturally balanced omega fatty acids, and perfect for healthy cooking! I ordered this because an influencer I follow recommended it. We hope they don't rebel against mankind. One whole package will only make 12-16 pancakes. And the pancakes were so easy to make. Preparation is a breeze: simply scoop the desired amount of mix into a bowl, add water, mix, and make. There was a problem completing your request. Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. The Keto mix is a bit drier than the Paleo mix and also has a little less flavor. They offer a wide diversity of food products and deliver across the country. Please see our full disclaimer below. Never again lesson learned. See Recipe. My wife enjoys pancakes too and has voted for the Paleo as well. Chosen Foods Mayo is made with sustainably-sourced MCT Oil and unsweetened for an easy, everyday option for the restricted Keto follower. See Recipe. Tobias Roberts worked for 15 years with different international development agencies in Central America. $4.99. Yes, they are a little gritty, but that's probably just the almond flour, which is fine with me, because frankly, I'm just grateful to be able to eat pancakes on a Keto diet! So when I discovered Birch Benders I was really intrigued. -KEEP FROZEN-Climate Control Shipping Recommended. When I went Keto/super low-carb months ago (I'm also gluten intolerant) I thought that pancakes were a thing of the past for me. Contains Egg, Mustard. Please try again later. 5g net carbs, 9g protein, 5g fiber per serving. Made with 100% Grass-fed Beef, no nitrates or nitrites, MSG, soy, or sugar. I didn't think it was a thing till I saw it on a package of pancake mix. $6.39. In order to navigate out of this carousel, please use your heading shortcut key to navigate to the next or previous heading. Our founders Matt & Lizzi set out to create tasty and convenient products that allow you to slow down, enjoy the moment, and reconnect with your inner child. Available in Crazy Rich Chocolate, Lemon Matcha, Almond Cookie, Saigon Cinnamon, Toasted Coconut, Cardamom Chai, and Peanut Butter. High Key Snacks Keto Certified Instant Cereal, 5 Tips on How to Create a Keto Food Brand that will Thrive, 3 Tips to Increase Customer Loyalty for New Brands, Why Brands Should Exhibit At Natural Products Expo West, Echo Chambers and Why They are So Dangerous, The Top 6 Keto Trade Shows for Keto Brands, Pros and Cons of UNFI and KeHE for food brands, 4th and Heart: Leveraging Third-Party Certification for Increased Brand Awareness, Chomps: A Case Study on Leveraging Certifications for Driving Brand Growth, Paleo Foundation adds Maltitol to Keto Certified Standards. She too has commented the Keto is drier and has less flavor, but you should give it a try. Canadian grocery stores are mostly still in the development stage when it comes to online shopping. Credit: PRNewsfoto/Sovos Brands. For those “North-of-the-Border” friends who follow the Paleo Foundation blog, you might be led to think that finding Keto certified food products in Canada can be a challenge. All Rights reserved. It won the NEXTY award for Best New Condiment, made with Organic Tomato Concentrate, Organic Balsamic Vinegar, Less than 2% of Salt, Organic Onion Powder, Organic Garlic Powder, and Organic Spices. Chosen Foods Keto Mayo: They say it’s like the traditional mayo you’re used to, but Keto. Ingredients: Coconut Oil (contains MCT Oil), Organic Frozen Egg Yolk, Water, Vinegar, Salt, Mustard, Organic Rosemary Extract. Easy to mix and I added vanilla and cinnamon as I had read many people did. While you can find hundreds of healthy, low-carb food products in your local Loblaw’s or Sobeys supermarket, online e-commerce platforms that offer free or low-priced shipping are less developed than in the United States. Reviewed in the United States on May 7, 2019, This is the first time I cooked a keto pancake that I LOVED! After being hit with diabetes a few years back, breakfast with pancakes became a terrible idea for my blood sugar levels. Animal Face Waffles. Prebiotic fiber, and why “Just Eat Real Food” isn’t as good of a mantra as you think. Please try your search again later. It’s a great choice for athletes, kids & pregnant women, and is an excellent staple for a keto lifestyle. Just add water and whisk for a bit. Sonia Camara. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages that interest you. I buy a lot from Amazon and I rarely review anything, but this pancake mix was just so good, I had to review it. ... Top reviews from Canada There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Then while out grocery shopping I discovered their Keto mix and noted the carb count was lower than the Paleo. Paleo Avocado “Toast” See Recipe. Verified Purchase. Reviewed in the United States on April 19, 2019. Primal Kitchen Dressings and Marinades: These Keto Certified dressings and marinades from Primal Kitchen are free from soy and canola, and are game-changes when it comes to adding a punch to your salads and dishes with flavors like Green Goddess, Caesar, Greek Style, or Ranch. Contains Egg, Mustard. High Key Instant Hot Cereal: Naturally sweetened with stevia & erythritol, High Key Snacks Keto Certified Instant Cereal is available at the Low Carb Grocery Store in Cocoa Almond, Cinnamon Spice,  Maple and Brown Sugar, and Strawberries and Cream. We do not have any recommendations at this time, Keto Pancake & Waffle Mix by Birch Benders, Low-Carb, High Protein, Grain-Free, Gluten-Free, Low Glycemic, Keto-Friendly, Made with Almond, Coconut & Cassava Flour, 3 Pack (10oz Each), Previous page of related Sponsored Products. Nutritional Keto Bars, Low Carb/Low Glycemic Keto Friendly Foods, 0 grams of Sugar, All Natural, 9g of Plant Based Protein, Vegan, 12g of Good Fats per Bar, 2g Net Carbs, Farm Girl Keto, Gluten Free Pancake and Waffle Mix - Super Fluffy - Low Carb Pancake and Waffle, Sugar Free Keto Breakfast,- High Fat, High Protein Keto Pancake Energy Snack- Great for Ketogenic & Diabetic Kitchen- (300g), ANS Performance Keto Pancake & Waffle Mix (16 Servings, 16 oz) - Low Carb, Gluten-Free, Paleo, Low Glycemic | Made with Natural Almond Flour, Easy to Make 7g of Protein ( 32 Pancakes ) (Buttermilk), HoldTheCarbs Keto Pancake and Waffle Mix, 320g, Bobs Red Mill Pancake and Waffle Mix, Gluten Free, 680 Grams, Steeves Maples - Sugar Free Natural Original Canadian Maple Taste Syrup in Glass Bottle (250ml Sugar Free) - Keto Friendly, only 1.4 Calories per Serving, Carbquik Complete Biscuit and Baking Mix, 1.36 kg, Kashi Seven Grain with Quinoa bars, Chocolate Chip Chia Non-GMO, 200g box.