I even make these at work. Here are some amazing things you can do with your yogurt. Birch Benders Keto Pancake & Waffle Mix 1 tbs dark cocoa powder 25g chocolate vegan protein powder 1 egg 1/2 tsp baking powder 1/4 tsp salt 1/2 cup water or unsweetened flax milk 1 tbs dairy-free chocolate chips (for topping) Two Good and :Ratio are also very good and 2 -3 carbs. Mix ingredients the night before and cook at work. ( Log Out /  These shrimp coated in Birch Benders’ Classic Recipe and buttermilk are simple, delicious and noticeably better-for-you than your run-of-the-mill fried seafood. You can also put a slice of ham or Canadian bacon in the muffin cup and fill it with your ingredients, You can make Pancakes and Waffles in big batches and freeze. Scrambled Eggs can be made in a cup or bowl in a microwave…just mix ingredients, cook 30 seconds, mix again and repeat. Keep in mind, there is no rule that breakfast has to be breakfast foods. Chaffles can be made quickly or in advance. Info on filtered dairy products such as YQ and Failife milk – Great for smoothies and shakes too. Don't want to use it all at once? https://recipes.birchbenders.com/recipe/keto-waffle-breakfast-sandwich Anything you would put in a regular omelette. gluten-free. And the best french toast to ever be keto, Muffins are a great make ahead breakfasts too… These are made with lupin flour and have a taste and texture of a regular muffin, Bagels can also be made in advance for breakfast sandwiches. Add some chocolate syrup such as ChocZero’s Honest Chocolate Syrup if you’re a big fan of chocolate. Omelette Muffins – Grab and go, make ahead and freezable. That's right, JUST ADD WATER - no eggs or milk necessary! In a large bowl, beat eggs. See Recipe. Stir in sausage and cheese. Spooky Spiderweb Pancakes. Bake 20-25 minutes or until a knife inserted in the center comes out clean. The Birch Benders keto pancake mix is a fast-food idea of the future. Birch Benders Keto Pancake Mix is great too, I add 1 egg and a pinch of baking powder to make them fluffier. Eating healthy does not need to be torturous in order to be successful. Preheat oven to 350°. buttermilk-waffles. Paleo Avocado “Toast” See Recipe. Change ), Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window), Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window), Follow My Favorite Keto Hacks on WordPress.com. Simply scoop the desired amount of mix into a bowl, add water, mix, and make! Matcha Pancakes. ( Log Out /  Pick a high quality keto friendly oil such as Chosen Avocado Oil. And the best french toast to ever be keto Repeat until cooked to your liking. This affordable supplement seems to revolutionize the approach to the breakfast tradition. This way you can make different varieties all in one batch. Traditional muffins are also a good choice, made with berries, nuts or chocolate chips. Change ), You are commenting using your Facebook account. Raspberry & Cacao Clean Keto Lifestyle Pancakes. I also love YQ yogurt by Yoplait (plain) with berries or other add ins. You can eat meats and veggies, leftovers or just a protein bar if that’s what you want. Add water, mix & make! A little cinnamon and vanilla for flavor. YQ is 2 carbs with only milk and yogurt cultures as ingredients. Change ), You are commenting using your Twitter account. See Recipe. I keep seeing people say they don’t have time to eat right in the mornings…they are looking for something quick to make in the morning or something they can just grab to take with them. Here are the best ever pancakes/waffles... Birch Benders Keto Pancake Mix is great too, I add 1 egg and a pinch of baking powder to make them fluffier. Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. classic . 1 Minute Muffin – This fits both categories, quick and easy AND I can take it with me. My Final Thoughts On Birch Benders Keto Mix. Here are some easy ideas in both categories. That is why products like the Birch Benders Keto Pancake Mix exist. A little cinnamon and vanilla for flavor. See Recipe. Add the ingredients you love. See Recipe. Add onion, green pepper, salt, garlic powder and pepper. ( Log Out /  Toaster Waffle Ice Cream Sandwiches. See Recipe. Our resealable pouch keeps the mix fresh for next time. almond flour, bread sustitute, breakfast, celiac, coconut flour, eggs, family friendly, grain-free, Keto, ketogenic, LCHF, Low Carb, Main dish, pancakes, snack, sugar free. ( Log Out /  In a large skillet, cook sausage over medium heat until no longer pink; drain. Animal Face Waffles. Utilize some low carb or keto chocolate into the mix. Change ), You are commenting using your Google account. Easy almond flour muffins or my very favorite lupin flour muffins. keto. Keto Waffle Breakfast Sandwich. A little cinnamon and vanilla for flavor. Spoon by 1/3 cupfuls into muffin cups coated with cooking spray. Add cinnamon and a pinch of sweetener to taste, Add a couple drops of your favorite water enhancer drops, Add a teaspoon of SF jelly or a couple fresh berries. Throw in berries, heavy whipping cream and stevia into the mix. Chia Pudding – So many flavors and can be made for the whole week. See Recipe. Filled Egg Crepe  – This is quick and very versatile. buttermilk-waffles. You can also fill the cups with your add ins, pour egg over the top and top with cheese. paleo-waffles. Easier, healthier, tastier - these pancakes have it all!