Spray all the cracks and crevices around … Lv 7. I washed one of those biscuit beetles down the bathroom sink yesterday!! I have had Biscuit Beetles (also known as drugstore beetles or grain bugs) in my room and i want to know how to get rid of them, I have already been doing a few right methods. If you have found biscuit beetle infesting your pantry or kitchen cupboards it may be necessary to check for and discard all contaminated products. Biscuit beetles are often seen in the kitchen or in our pantry. 0 0. If you have a food stash that has been infested already, make sure to get rid of these, and any food residue as well. Biscuit Beetle Infestation. But what if the biscuit beetles have gone in your bedroom already? I remember years ago in shared student digs I used to find them in/under one of my beds and all around the bedroom :eek: The first thing to do is to get rid of any food you have in your bedroom. Lar. Source(s): https://shorte.im/a0cOB. First time I've ever seen them in this house and I've been here years now. 1 decade ago. At last I now know their name. They are among the most common of all pantry and cabinet infesting beetles and are easily mistaken for Confused Flour Beetles.There are a few differences between the species which are subtle and generally only a trained eye can see. Leave the cupboard empty for at least 24 hours then wipe down, leave to dry and replace your food stuffs. How to get rid of Biscuit Beetles: Throw out any infested food and thoroughly clean out any food residues from areas where the beetles or their grubs are found. Then remove all food stuffs and lightly spray the empty pantry or cupboards with NO Bugs Indoor or NO Bugs Super. Also check the loft or eaves of your house for an old bird nest, as these can be a common source of Biscuit Beetles. Red Flour Beetles are a small reddish beetle that measures around 3/16th of an inch long when fully grown. you have to get rid of anything that they may of contaminated.Look for stuff thay you may of forgotten about. I keep vacuming the room but i would like to know if any of you have any better methods on how to get rid of biscuit beetles…