To send flowers to Blaylock Funeral Home please visit our Looking for an obituary or upcoming funeral? How would you describe the ambiance and decor at Blaylock Funeral Home? Independently owned and operated by Brandon Blaylock. When our mother passed she had everything set up beforehand. What could Blaylock Funeral Home do to improve? © Copyright 2018 - 20 This is a common price to purchase funeral flowers. Jimmy Wells, 77, of Brownwood . Blaylock Funeral Home. that is both meaningful to your family and in keeping with your loved one’s wishes. Could not have asked for more! Ever Loved's funeral marketplace makes it easy to purchase caskets, urns and This is the fee for the services the funeral home will provide during a visitation or viewing. ... Texas is pending with Brownwood Funeral Home. You could tell we weren’t just another customer by the passion he showed to my loved ones and me. This is the cost to purchase a casket from the funeral home. They can be contacted via phone at (325) 203-4027 for pricing, hours and directions. We recommend calling: This Ever Loved listing has not been claimed by an employee of the funeral home yet. This is the fee to transport your loved one from the funeral home to funeral events (or between events) in a hearse. This is generally required if you will be needing any assistance from the staff for the service. Create a celebration reflecting your personality, At Blaylock Funeral Home, we are dedicated to serving families. This is generally required if you would like to hold a viewing and visitation at the funeral home or if you will be needing any assistance from the staff. You should contact the funeral home to get a general price This is the fee to purchase printed funeral programs. Serving families in Brown, San Saba, and surrounding counties. Learning about grief and mourning can help you survive and eventually heal. Blaylock met and exceeded my expectations. You may choose to purchase a casket online or elsewhere, if you'd wish. 41 were here. Privacy | This is the cost to purchase a burial vault from the funeral home. Without being pushy he worked with us to make sure every detail had been covered with no question left to ask. Brandon did a great job walking my family through one of the most difficult situations. We appreciate their kindness. Blaylock Funeral Home is a member of the Brownwood and San Saba Chambers of Commerce and has been welcomed warmly by both communities. At Blaylock Funeral Home, we are dedicated to serving families. Why did you originally choose to work with Blaylock Funeral Home? Express your condolences by sending flowers to the family. Reviewed on Google My family has used this funeral before and I will NEVER AGAIN USE them! sympathy store. | Funeral Home Website by Batesville, Inc. Home | Have flowers from a local florist delivered to an upcoming service. And, every call escalated. Funeral Planning and Grief Resources | Founded in 1924 as Austin-Morris Funeral Home, Davis-Morris Funeral Home provides obituary, funeral, burial, cremation and cemetery services to families in Brownwood and Brown County, Texas. Blaylock Funeral Home Reviewed on Google A burial vault is required for most cemeteries, but you may choose to purchase one online or elsewhere, if you'd wish. Terms of Use | Or anywhere in between. Your question and answer will be displayed publicly on this page. Funeral service for Jimmy Wells, 77 of Brownwood, Texas is pending with Brownwood Funeral Home. This is the fee for the services the funeral home will provide during a graveside service. This business doesn't have messaging set up. Burial will follow in the Rock Church Cemetery near Blanket. 1 review of Blaylock Funeral Home "Run away! They are unprofessional and unethical! Get information about Blaylock Funeral Home in Brownwood, Texas. Go else where if you can! For more information contact Brandon Blaylock, Owner or go to BLAYLOCKFUNERALHOME.COM For maps and directions to Blaylock Funeral Home view the map to the right. on June 16, 2019, 7:56 p.m. We’ll take the first step with you! This is the fee for the services the funeral home will provide during a funeral or memorial service. on Feb. 7, 2020, 6:45 a.m. This fee is generally mandatory. Admin, Dedicated to making a difficult time easier. See reviews, pricing, contact info, answers to FAQs and more. Share your knowledge with others. Get help understanding your options, and easily compare this This is the fee for the funeral home to come pick up your loved one and bring him/her to the funeral home for preparation. Your name and review will be publicly viewable. It is our goal to help you plan a service for your loved one. If I could give this funeral home a 0 star rating I would! Prices are estimates and are only intended to provide directional Blaylock Funeral Home 1914 Indian Creek Rd, Brownwood, TX (325) 203-4027 Send flowers Blaylock Funeral Home of San Saba 143 Nixon Ln, San Saba, TX (325) 372-5001 Send flowers Obituaries of Blaylock Funeral Home .Funeral services for Ronald Hays, Sr., age 75, of Vernon, formerly of Brownwood, will be held at 10:00am, Friday, November 13, 2020 in the Heartland Funeral Home Chapel. Blaylock Funeral Home of San Saba 143 Nixon Lane San Saba, TX 76877 p: (325) 372-5001 funeral home to others nearby. - Brownwood, 1914 Indian Creek Dr, information. November 17, 2020 @ 6:09 pm. Please contact the more directly from independent sellers at great prices. What was the process of arranging a funeral like? View upcoming funeral services, obituaries, and funeral flowers for Blaylock Funeral Home in Brownwood, Texas. Embalming is generally not required if proper refrigeration is available. Oops! This is the fee for the basic organizational services that the funeral home will provide. This is generally required if you would like to hold the service at the funeral home or if you will be needing any assistance from the staff for the service. Visitation will be Saturday, November 21, from 1:00 pm to 2:00 pm at Blaylock Funeral... Read More. list and confirm available services before making purchase decisions. on Jan. 11, 2020, 9:52 a.m. They did a wonderful job of preparing the body, and the service was well taken care of. Please try calling.