Scoop into muffin tins. I can see and taste the pride that you guys have in every bite. DO AHEAD Can be made 1 day ahead. bread. Also buttered parchment paper so there was no sticking to the pan. Bon Appetit ® produces the following authentic gourmet danishes' utilizing our own special formulas. This turned out great, like a lemony pound cake with blueberries. Discard vanilla bean and add warm milk to bowl; beat to blend. Line the bottom with parchment paper. I did not use nuts. Great recipe! Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). The material on this site may not be reproduced, distributed, transmitted, cached or otherwise used, except with the prior written permission of Condé Nast. Pierce top of hot loaf several times with toothpick. Preparation. I accidentally put 1/3 cup more sugar in the batter than I was supposed to, but I guess my blueberries were extra tart because the level of sweetness was just right. Sift 1 1/3 cups powdered sugar into small bowl. In a mixing bowl, beat together butter, 1 cup sugar, 3 tablespoons lemon … How would you rate Lemon-Glazed Lemon Bread? Powered by the Parse.ly Publisher Platform (P3). we love this and actually prefer it with raspberries instead of blueberries... even better! The filling for this blueberry pie with ginger will be loose when it comes out of the oven, but as long as you let it rest for the full 4 hours, it will firm beautifully. OMG! Next time I'll have to make 2 breads cuz this one went quickly at my home. Don't use butter! Combine flour, baking powder and salt; stir into egg mixture alternately with milk. I make it without the glaze and it is still fabulous. Bon Appetit® has developed the super moist square cakes that can be enjoyed with your favorite beverage. It's lemony, but also very blueberry and the combination is dynamite! Pour hot lemon mixture over loaf in pan. When you're trying to make the most of your mornings, keep breakfast quick but filling with this frothy fruit-and-nut-filled smoothie recipe. Photo by Alex Lau, food styling by Rebecca Jurkevich, prop styling by Kalen Kaminski, Photo by Emma Fishman, Food Styling by Kat Boytsova, Photo by Laura Murray, Styling by Judy Mancini, Photo by Chelsie Craig, Food Styling by Pearl Jones, Photo by Chelsie Craig, food styling by Claire Saffitz, Photo by Alex Lau, styling by Sean Dooley, Photo by Alex Lau, food styling by Chris Morocco, Photo by Chelsie Craig, Food Styling by Chris Morocco, Prop Styling by Emily Eisen, Photo by Laura Murray, styling by Judy Mancini, Berries with Tea-Infused Cream and Pistachios, Fresh Fruit Tart with Almond Press-In Crust, Ricotta Pancakes with Blueberry-Lemon Compote, Wild Rice Salad with Corn, Blueberries, and Almonds, Berry, Beet, Mint, Lime, and Chia Seed Smoothie. The bottled stuff made it taste a little bland. Fold in lemon zest, nuts, and blueberries. Best Donuts we ever had. We're talking so much fruit that the cake buckles around it, hence the name. For many years, my mother and our family have been enjoying your tasty Conchas. This bread is delicious and has such a light, refreshing lemon flavor. All rights reserved. To revisit this article, select My⁠ ⁠Account, then View saved stories. Restaurant recommendations you trust. I love the glaze, but typically pour it on and only let it sit for a couple of minutes before turning it out onto the rack so that it doesn't get too wet. decided not to add Always a fan. Fantastic recipe. Meanwhile, combine 2 tablespoons lemon juice and 1/4 cup sugar in a small bowl. Stir preserves in small saucepan over medium heat until melted. 1. I used fresh picked bluberries lightly coated in flour. Cool bread in pan for 10 minutes. Let dough rise in warm draft-free area until doubled in volume, about 2 hours. But your donuts are fresh, not greasy, and tasty. Thanks for posting one of my family's favorite recipes. I doubled the recipe but only used 1 stick of butter total, it was still plenty rich. I called this morning to express how good your cookies are. This wasn't my favorite recipe, only because I like a sweeter bread. Add the eggs one at a time. Think of these scones as the easier, cooler cousin of the blueberry muffin. Thank you for making a great product.