The problem is, there are times when you need your kiddos to just sit still for a little minute. This Truck Icon means this item requires special handling and/or shipping. Bouncy Bands can be used on desks or chairs and they are available in several sizes, with customized sizing available. Post was not sent - check your email addresses! Subject to restrictions and change without notice. Bouncy Band For Desks - 1 band, 2 support pipes $14.99 Bouncy Bands For Chairs, 5-Pack $64.99 $69.95. This year, I am juggling dueling wiggle worms. Simply purchase a 10 foot length 1 1/2″ diameter PVC pipe. Our convenient payment plan allows you to purchase the things you need now and pay in installments, rather than one lump sum at no extra cost. At 5-years-old, he is super-motivated to homeschool. If you find Bouncy Bands do not fit your unique desk or chair, Bouncy Bands offers a money-back guarantee. Adjusting to a new routine after a summer of fun is hard for everyone, but it is especially challenging for wiggle worms. over $39, or flat $5 shipping, you choose. The bands even stretch to fit adult chairs! Sorry, your blog cannot share posts by email. I was approached by Scott Ertl, creator of Bouncy Bands. As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. Chairs can be moved and stacked, while the support pipes and bands stay secured. Enter coupon code FLAT5 at time of checkout to redeem offer. I had one student in mind that I thought it was perfect for, but I realized that it was his mind that wondered not his body. “Bouncy Bands® is the answer to every parent, educator, and kids dreams!”. Easy to install! They argue. ( Log Out /  Affiliate links from Amazon or other programs are used on this website. But what happens when you provide this and they still can’t sit still long enough to finish that handwriting exercise or math assignment? Bouncy Bands attach to the child’s chair or desk in seconds, allowing them to bounce, tap, stretch, and wiggle. Will it distract students who are sitting next to the student using the Bouncy Band? In my opinion, it saves students from their own destructive behavior and they want that more than anything! It attaches to the two front desk legs so as to make a bouncy bar for students to kick or bounce on as they work. Let’s think about the school day and the duration of time a student is sitting. They also provide a comfy place to rest feet for shorter students. Bouncy Bands for Chairs use heavy-duty solid rubber bungee cord. Change ), You are commenting using your Google account. Cait is a school psychologist, mom to three amazing children, and an unexpected homeschooler. The mental motivation you or a child can enjoy with a Bouncyband is actually based on the Yerkes-Dodson Law of psychology. Here’s the best part – Bouncy Bands will help you get your grant request written with a sample grant application, great ideas and more! He is a 0-60 kid, a tornado full of boy, buzzing and whirling and talking and climbing and singing all day long. Bouncy Bands aren’t just for wiggle worms! Visit the Q & A section of the Bouncy Bands website!). Latest posts by Caitlin Fitzpatrick Curley. These fun, innovative, economical bands enable kids to release excess energy to stay on task and improve their test scores, while seated at their desks. I haven’t needed the wiggle cushion or the now-defunct therapy band for a long time… until now. Working elbow to elbow with teachers and teacher leaders to ensure instructional proficiency and student achievement soar lights me up.