You can unsubscribe at any time by clicking on the unsubscribe link in each newsletter. Bumble and Bumble Gentle Shampoo and Super Rich Conditioner – Lot of 10 (5 Each)-Each 0.84 FL Oz – Total 8.4 FL Oz. Only 20 left in stock - order soon. For more information on Bumble and Bumble, a trading company of Estée Lauder Cosmetics Limited privacy practices, please see our, Your email address will be used only to send you Bumble and Bumble newsletters and information about Bumble and Bumble products, events and offers. Please indicate that you accept the Terms and Conditions and Privacy Policy of the Bumble and bumble site in order to sign-in with Facebook. It is another great product. It doesn't dry out my hair. Follow with Super Rich Conditioner. For more information on Bumble and Bumble, a trading company of Estée Lauder Cosmetics Limited privacy practices, please see our, Your email address will be used only to send you Bumble and Bumble newsletters and information about Bumble and Bumble products, events and offers. Products are free from parabens, phthalates, mineral oils, and formaldehyde. Love the ease of use with the pump and the shampoo keeps my hair clean and healthy! I docked it one star because the scent is a little overwhelming and unpleasant. Well, by the next week, I bought something else because my hair just looked back. Only 5 left in stock - order soon. $19.99 $ 19. See, Type: healthy, dry, damaged, and/or color-treated. Now that I'm back in Manila with tropical weather, I can still feel the shampoo working for me. Work a dab into wet hair, lather well and rinse thoroughly. Quantity. I've used this shampoo for years. I just wish I didn't have to spend $50 to find out that this product wouldn't work for me. Have purchased the largest size bottle multiple times. $19.99. The shampoo smells amazing but compared with my previous shampoos, my hair feels dry and tangled after shampooing. Get exclusive email-only offers and advance notice about sales & events. They don't test on animals. Washed it yesterday morning and woke up today with oil free hair! I can't say I will order directly from the site again. Deeply hydrate, reduce frizz + add shine. I wanted to try this shampoo to see if it would cleanse without stripping and it seems to! Failure to make minimum payments for three billing cycles will cancel promotional rate. I can shampoo every day. But because of the price, I use it sparingly as a special treat for my hair. My hair is fine, plus the water where I live is hard and that dries it out. Follow with Super Rich Conditioner. BB Gentle Shampoo does all it says it does and more. I waited until I had a coupon to use and then purchased this shampoo. I have reached out to customer service via email and attempted calling with no response. The fixed monthly payment will be rounded to the next cent. I'm just upset I didn't find this product sooner! I just got this product in the mail and used it yesterday and all I can say is WOW. Shop Bumble and Bumble Gentle Shampoo, Travel Size and other name brand Shampoo Beauty & Health at The Exchange. My hair's also been unbelievably shiny since I've used it. A creamy cleanser with enough moisture for everyone (and every day). Bumble And Bumble Gentle Shampoo and Super Rich Conditioner, 8.5 Ounces each. Cleans well but isn't drying out my hair. Value size. $29.00. Did not yet test the product, can't say anything about it. Bumble And Bumble Thickening Volume Shampoo And Conditioner Each 2 oz Travel Size. I use this everyday and love it. 99 ($4.00/Count) Get it as soon as Thu, Nov 5. All other personal data available from your Facebook public profile will not be collected by Bumble and Bumble. Also, I took it as an opportunity to try Bumble and Bumble. I love the way this makes my hair feel squeaky clean. If you disagree with the options offered by Facebook, please click on “create your account” without Facebook. Smells nice. Free Moisturize + Define Curls Duo when you spend $30+ ... curl-loving gentle cleanser is now enhanced with a rich blend of oils (Avocado, Coconut, Jojoba) and butters (Shea, Cocoa) – to deeply hydrate hair, reduce frizz, and add shine. Bumble and bumble Gentle Shampoo. Bumble and Bumble Super Rich Conditioner, 8 Fl Oz 4.5 out of 5 stars 177. Nonetheless, I religiously used the shampoo. I love all of the B&b stuff. Only 6 left in stock - order soon. A 6-oil elixir with UV filters to save strands. My dry colored hair is nurtured and shiner than ever. I received my order of 1L bottle gentle shampoo today. This product hit all the marks for me! Love this shampoo and will continue to use. I have tried different combinations but this is the best for me. Simply enter the purchase amount, select the desired period, then calculate. 1/4 of the shampoo had leaked due to sloppy packaging. 12194 loves. 317 reviews. It feels great in my hair and does not dry it out at all. It also smells amazing. I am going to start off with, I love this shampoo. Bumble and bumble is a cruelty-free brand. Bumble and Bumble Gentle Shampoo and Super Rich Conditioner – Sample Size – Lot of 10 (5 Each)-Each 0.84 FL Oz – Total 8.4 FL Oz 4.0 out of 5 stars 19. Find in store. Your email address may be collected if you choose to share with us your email address from your Facebook public profile, for this purpose. Financing Details: Very disappointing for the price of this expensive product. 25% off sitewide with any £20+ order PLUS your free gift with £75+ orders*, By clicking “Continue with Facebook”, you accept that your first name, last name, Birthday, Gender, Location, Age Range, and Relationship status will be used to create and manage your user account. It's good to use all year round as it's a rich shampoo. Estimate the monthly payment amount of a purchase using our easy Payment Calculator. Love this shampoo! I love the smell and the salon told me it was amazing... well, I used it for about a week and hated it. Add. ITEM 1270065. $24.99. You may request to access, rectify or delete your personal data by sending an email to, By checking this box, you accept that your e-mail address will be used to send you marketing newsletters and information about Bumble and Bumble products, events and offers. I already use some of their other products and have never been disappointed. It seems like it barely cleans it and the smell is not flattering. I had used this years ago and wanted to use it again, course frizzy hair, and I love it! And, I am OLD - 66 years. I can go three days without washing now, without looking greasy! We don't test on animals. Free delivery on all orders. It doesn't "do much" for my hair. © I wash and blow dry my hair daily. I noticed it on the second day, but thought maybe my hair just needed to adjust to something new. You can unsubscribe at any time by clicking on the unsubscribe link in each newsletter. My hair is colored, my hair dresser said this is safe for colored hair. Suggested Monthly Payment: After one week, I was astonished to feel my hair unbelievably soft, straight and smooth. I am very disappointed with the packaging! Existing cardholders should see their credit card agreement for applicable terms. Interest will be charged on promotional purchases from the purchase date at a reduced 9.99% APR and fixed monthly payments are required until promotion is paid in full and will be calculated as follows: on 36-month promotions, 0.0323; on 48-month promotions, 0.0254; and on 60-month promotions, 0.0212, of initial promotional purchase. You can unsubscribe at any time by clicking on the unsubscribe link in each newsletter. I won't buy again. Bumble and bumble is a cruelty-free brand. MILITARY STAR promotions subject to credit approval.