Perfect comfort food. Some of the links above are affiliate links, which pay me a small commission for my referral at no extra cost to you! . Thanks so much! Personally, I love using brown rice ramen, which are vegan and gluten-free. xTieghan. I love birthdays, even my own (despite the getting older bit) but I like them quiet, just a few people to enjoy good food and wine with. In a large stockpot set over medium-high heat, cook the ramen according to the package directions, then drain and set aside. Hope you love it! A lifelong foodie and experienced cook, she decided to use her graphic design and marketing background to launch a website where she could explore and share her passion for food. xTieghan. xTieghan. Your email address will not be published. Will be making this again! Even though I don’t like so much being the center of attention, I love having my family around and being able to hang out and do chill, fun things all day (or most of the day ?). Now add the noodles, a splash of soy sauce, and finish it off with all that fresh summer basil. https://www.umami-insider.com/recipe-hearty-miso-butter-ramen I needed to use up some meat in my freezer, so I marinated some duck in soy sauce, rice vinegar, sugar, garlic, ginger, and red pepper flakes, seared that, and added it in, but I will definitely make this recipe with eggs and tofu (same marinade as above) too! I tried this recipe without zucchini and it turned out amazing! How can I possibly pass this up? I told him when he was done there was an entire one and he couldn’t believe it! Find it calls for just slightly too much butter. Whether you need to get dinner on the table for your family tonight or are planning your next get-together with friends, Half Baked Harvest Cookbook has your new favorite recipe. I am really glad this turned out so well for you! much. Enjoy the crispy on the outside and chewy on the inside. Win win! Wow love to hear that!! xTieghan. I am really glad this turned out so well for you, Heidi! You can find these noodles online either on Amazon or Thrive Market. I do like to go out to eat on my birthday. Take pan off heat and stir in remaining melted butter and chopped parsley. It’s all just delicious. Yes, ramen is a college student’s staple! Hey Molly, I think it is so fun that noodles are a birthday dish! If you have yet to try eggs from Happy Egg, this recipe may convince you otherwise. Love that!! Thanks! xTieghan. Thank-you for sharing it!!! Mexican!! Thank you for trying this one, Stephanie! that you can make alongside me on insta stories has brought me so. Great for a getting a quick, fan fave meal on the table after a busy night of kids activities. Thank you so much! Miso ramen is especially hearty and rich. If you wish to republish a recipe, please rewrite in your own words and don’t forget to include a link back to the original recipe. Thanks Tieghan! xTieghan. Notify me of follow-up comments by email. xTieghan. Yeah! The HBH Studio Barn: Kitchen and Downstairs Bath Plans. Learn More. These ramen noodles are an Asian-style variation of one of our most popular recipes, Hungarian Cabbage Noodles. But a favorite meal is my mother’s Split Pea Soup–where the peas are cooked down to the consistency of potato soup. I am so happy to hear that! To be honest, I have a really hard time with peeling my eggs and have yet to find a great method. Thanks for another great recipe. I first made these noodles over four summers ago and had completely forgotten about them. Then you are going to love our Nagoya style tebasaki recipe. Cook and drain the noodles according to package directions, then return them to the pan. I’m starting to plan my moving at the end of September. Please do not use my recipes or images without linking back to www.kitchenathoskins.com.