The pan is warped on the end I cooked the pancakes. Reviewed in the United States on August 18, 2014. Cuisinart® Chef's Classic™ Non-Stick Hard Anodized 11-Inch Square Griddle. Love it. Double Grill Pan covers two burners on the stovetop, and has ridges that help drain fat away from food and leave authentic grill marks, Nonstick interior for easy release and cleanup, Comfortable silicone handles stay cool on the stovetop, Medium-gauge, hard anodized aluminum for even heating, Oven safe to 400 F with Full 10 Year Warranty, Previous page of related Sponsored Products. Two cleaning tips: the George Foreman ridged sponges designed for his grills and letting the cooled pan soak with a squirt of dish detergent and hot water for a while before washing. The generous size fits over two burners easily. Target / Kitchen & Dining / calphalon double griddle (51) ‎ Shopping Same Day Delivery? The griddle keeps meat out of the juices, so it doesn't get soggy. We've made returning items as easy as possible. It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness. Loooooooooove it!!!!!! I use it constantly for roasting veggies, as well as grilling garlic bread and crostiti, meats, anything. However, we do a lot of veggie and meat grilling and it tends to stick on between the crevices. Dual-layer … Shop for calphalon griddle pan online at Target. Liked it so much we got a couple more for gifts. Sorry, but we can't respond to individual comments.If you need immediate assistance, please contact Customer Care. I preheated the pan and then pushed on the handles to test how warped it was on the stove top. Double Grill Pan covers two burners on the stovetop, and has ridges that help drain fat away from food and leave authentic grill marks Nonstick interior for easy release and cleanup Comfortable silicone handles stay cool on the stovetop Medium-gauge, hard anodized aluminum for even heating Perfect for grilling vegetables and meat...and terrific for shrimp kabobs. This pan is far better than similar pans, which tend to warp. Family breakfast is a breeze with this double griddle from Calphalon Classic, made of durable hard-anodized aluminum and featuring a non-stick surface that requies little or no extra oil for your … and we have not verified it. enable JavaScript in your browser; it's quick and easy! Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. I don't expect these to last forever, and I've had one All-Clad and three Calphalon in about 10 years. See how your cookware stacks up with this Calphalon comparison guide. Thank you for providing excellent products. Cleaning it was a breeze. Thank you for your interest in our products. The size is ample for grilling 6 large chicken breasts or steaks, it cleans very easily, and is not too heavy. I bought this pan a couple of months ago and just used it recently to make pancakes, including this morning. Reviewed in the United States on January 15, 2016. California Transparency in Supply Chains Act, Dual-layer nonstick for extra-easy food release and cleanup. $89.99 0.0 out of 5 Customer Rating. Reviewed in the United States on January 24, 2014. This product used to be available at a lower price at Target, but not anymore. Cooking on it was delightful. Once it cooled, it was slightly warped again. We aim to show you accurate product information. You may also like While I miss my outdoor grill in the winter, this pan creates a pretty good substitute. Android, Google Play and the Google Play logo are trademarks of Google Inc. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc. Legal Notices, Privacy Policy, California Privacy Policy, CA-Do Not Sell My Personal Information, About Our Ads, California Transparency in Supply Chains Act. This is a great size. I'm now buying one for my dad for christmas as he can not stop raving about it since using it in our home. This shopping feature will continue to load items when the Enter key is pressed. “ calphalon double griddle ... STARFRIT The ROCK Nonstick 12 1/2-Inch x 18-Inch Reversible Grill/Griddle Pan in Black. Simply Calphalon Nonstick cookware brings durability and performance to your kitchen.