By signing up, I agree to Camden’s Privacy Policy and Terms of Use. Camden Royal Palms gives you the convenience of apartment living but once inside you feel right at home. Come home to Camden Royal Palm’s, Brandon’s best-kept secret. Get the perfect spot!

Every floor plan features a built-in desk!

Full-size washers and dryers and walk-in closets are features you will not want to live without. My apartment has a screened porch that I view a pond with a lighted fountain very relaxing when you come home from work and just want to relax. Florida State Fairgrounds, MidFlorida Credit Union Amphitheatre, Lithia Springs Park, and gorgeous Gulf Coast beaches are all within a short drive of Brandon. Thank you for taking the time to contact us; we appreciate your positive feedback and we are so happy you have made Camden Royal Palms your home! The community is always well maintained. Or sign in if you already have an account. Living at Camden Royal Palms is the best choice I made.

The apartments are spacious and well-designed. They are beautifully decorated with earth tone colors and plush carpet. Area amenities and attractions abound near Brandon. Thank you so much for the positive feedback. I have a beautiful apartment. We are happy that you are pleased with us here at Camden Royal Palms. The complex is always clean. It's kinda nice. Saint Petersburg-Clearwater International. You will feel right at home the moment you arrive. This money-saving package includes high-speed internet with speeds up to 400 Mbps, WiFi, and more than 300 digital channels with over 100 in HD as well as HBO. They seem bizarrely to genuinely like everyone and care about our happiness. Unless the office staff observes the smoker, nothing can be done. When you move into your new home you will love the floorplans which give you space to easily work from home and enjoy time with family and friends.

Our kitchens include walnut cabinets, black kitchen appliances, and brushed nickel hardware.

Maintenance is quick. We are thrilled you're happy with us and we appreciate your residency. There are no reviews for this property. The community is very clean and pet friendly, which has been a huge help as a dog owner. The gorgeous pool attracts people at all hours of the evening. I am still making my decision but this place is in my top 5. "It is service with a smile from this team" any maintenance repairs are completed in a timely manner.

Brandon Boulevard is the area’s main commercial thoroughfare, providing the community easy access to plenty of convenient shops, diverse restaurants, grocery stores, and various everyday amenities. The office staff is always helpful and pleasant. Our pet-friendly community is perfect for every four-legged friend! Endless entertainment and dining options are just minutes away! The staff showed me a number of apartments and explained how they run things there.

The pool is open, by policy, until 10:00 p.m.

826 Milano Circle Brandon, FL 33511 . We are thrilled you're happy with us and we appreciate your residency. The GreatSchools Rating helps parents compare schools within a state based on a variety of school quality indicators and provides a helpful picture of how effectively each school serves all of its students. Have a great day! The only downfall is the price. Contact now: Good News! The complex is located in a convenient location to shopping and interstate. David and his entire crew are prompt, professional, and always friendly. You have made our DAY!!! Our modern apartments feature 1, 2 and 3 bedroom floor plans, that are outfitted with a built- desk, brushed nickel hardware, garden-style tubs and full-size washers and dryers. The grounds are always well-kept and clean. You then must agree to meet with an officer. Lol I try verry hard not to be.

Our modern apartments feature 1, 2 and 3 bedroom floor plans, that are outfitted with a built- desk, brushed nickel hardware, garden-style tubs and full-size washers and dryers. Prices and availability subject to change without notice. Please note that all floor plan availability is subject to change. The front office is very helpful with all our needs. Visitors have access to a designated visitor parking area. Here are all the floor plans we offer at Camden Royal Palms.

© 2020 All Rights Reserved - Camden Property Trust. Discover elegant living at Camden Royal Palms. Optional Reserved Parking is available for $25 per month, and select apartment homes include attached garages and detached garages that are available for $125 per month. Social distancing, face-coverings required. I haven't had to. By signing up, I agree to Camden’s Privacy Policy and Terms of Use. Learn more about Camden’s commitment to providing a healthy environment for our customers and team members here. The office and maintenance staff are excellent. We would welcome the opportunity to meet with you in person to discuss these options. All tours are by appointment only. The apartment pricing is comparable to other apartment communities in the area. Every floor plan features a built-in desk! Our unit is huge for a one bedroom.

Before I moved in I decided to do a tour. To show me the whole community. We can empathize with you that rental rates are on the rise; there a lot of renewal options we can offer you. If you are encountering any issues navigating the site, please contact us 24x7 at 713-354-2500. They are beautifully decorated with earth tone colors and plush carpet. A wide variety of residents are drawn to Brandon for its central locale, which sits within commuting distance of numerous employers in both Tampa and Lakeland. We appreciate your kind words and taking time out of your day to share them. Very clean, apartment in great shape, friendly staff.

I felt at home. We are glad that maintenance takes such great care of you and that you love your apartment and the view.

Each apartment has a beautiful garden tub off the master bath and a full sized washer and dryer in every unit.