For a relatively moderate budget we got a fantastic day. Stayed here for an overnighter to Ikea this week. We opted for the Platinum wedding package which we couldn't fault. more. - See 257 traveller reviews, 75 candid photos, and great deals for The Carlton Hotel at Tripadvisor. What made it more special recently was when the staff realized it was my parents in laws 50th wedding anniversary they made the table special and provided a card. Bit of a mixed bag of a review actually. Kindest Regards, Danielle Sales and Marketing Executive. I would recommend this hotel to anyone staying in Rugby. All in all, I won't be returning to this particular hotel, and as far as star ratings go, they're taking the piss with 4 stars. Maybe you misheard us, we do not give out false information to maybe secure a reservation.We also changed your room to a ground floor room when you mentioned that you had back trouble- although you did not request a ground floor room. This made the occasion even more special and both parents were impressed by such good service. Please see our partners for more details. Taxes and fees that are shown are estimates only. At 9.35 we went down and I asked the Indian chap behind the bar for 2 menus , only to be grunted at "kitchens closing, 5 mins hurry up", this guy has no place dealing with customers. The 4 course meal that the hotel prepared was very enjoyable. I stayed at the hotel for almost three months and the service was always excelent, the room was lept clean all the time.The people were always very kind and the food is awesome.The location is also good as it is near the train station. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. Dear Christine D Thank you for your review. Stayed in many hotels wouldn't recommend this one. My personal experience at Carlton Hotel, Empress Ballroom yesterday when I attended my friend's wedding. I stayed here recently and thought it was a lovely little hotel. The Dining Hall, and dance area was very well decorated. I am in no way affiliated, or paid to write this review. Eventually figured out that the only source of "heating" , and I use that term verrrry loosely, was a bloody Dyson fan yoke, in fairness it sounds like it's amazing but it would struggle to heat my car let alone a hotel room. Find the best Carlton Wedding Venues. Service was very relaxed with a big smile , lead by the hotel owner and his wife. This response is the subjective opinion of the management representative and not of TripAdvisor LLC. Prices are the average nightly price provided by our partners and may not include all taxes and fees. This of course is due to the suppliers, but I would have expected the chef to pick up on this before sending it out to a customer.Breakfast was a much better affair. Get to the room and it's Baltic, literally, seeing the breath in front of our faces wasn't what we were expecting. more. The pillow case was on inside out and very frayed, again not a major issue but if I'm paying for 4 star these are the little things that need to be 100%. This hotel has a very large car parking area and it is free. The staff member was friendly, welcoming and helpful. We opted for the Platinum wedding package which we couldn't fault. I thought the breakfast on our first day was the best hotel breakfast i had ever eaten - great variety, made to order eggs and really fresh pastries among many other menu items. However, a quick call to reception and the manager brought 2 extra duvets and a little oil heater for the room, proper job and I'd say it's a regular occurrence too. The beds were comfortable and the bathroom was very clean and modern. I must add though she was very polite and helpful. CarltonBlanch, Sales and Marketing Executive at Carlton Hotel Blanchardstown, responded to this review. We opted for the Platinum wedding package which we couldn't fault. Still charged full whack.