Your customer service is outstanding. Mass Cards & Blessings < Go back Our range of Mass cards for the dead and for personal intention, A6 size, gloss laminate and “Blessing” cards for use in hospitals or parishes in the case of neo-natal death One has to order it to relish what a beautiful piece of art it is. While rersearching this project, every time I looked elsewhere, I always seemed to be guided back to the Sisters of Carmel, and now I know why...PERFECTION! Again, the manner you package the crucifix, the enclosures contained within, and the quality of craftmanship itself has totally exceeded my expectations.”, “I recently purchased a cord rosary from the Sisters of Carmel. I received my order of religious jewelry super fast. We are all called by God to serve within the confines of His graces to us. To request a Mass please complete the form below. As others have said, the pictures on the web site don’t do them justice. Mass Intentions Contact Us Home Contact Donate The Carmelite Nuns of Baltimore Living a life of contemplative prayer Prayer Community Vision Mass Card Request To request a Mass please complete the form below. Revelation 21:27 tells us that “...nothing unclean will enter [Heaven].” Because we cannot know who is already in Heaven, who is in purgatory for a time, or who is damned, we pray for the dead for the rest of our lives, assuming they are in purgatory, while hoping they are in Heaven and not damned. Again, thank you for the work you do.”, “I just received my scapular and crucifix along with the Miraculous Medals. The Blessed Sacrament and Seven Dolors chaplets are beautiful and will be treasured by me for many years. A reflection from Sheila Grimwood as part of the Carmelite Spirituality Series, Congratulations to Amandio, Agostinho and Narcizio, Our All Souls candle is alight in the office. For additional information contact Jim Lancellotti, Gift Store Manager, at the number above or by emailing. “I just wanted to thank you for the exceptional care you took in packing/shipping the books and other items in my order.... It’s the little extra touches like this that go a long way with the customer and lets them know how much you value their business.”, “I received my sterling silver Pardon Crucifix yesterday. About Carmelites. Help us to support Carmelite projects around the world. For MASS CARDS and PERPETUAL ENROLLMENTS, please write to the Sisters with the name and address of the person for whom you would like the prayers offered, along with the suggested donation ($15 for Mass, $25 for Perpetual Enrollments). The Nuns will reply to that address with a hand-made card written out to the person for whom the intention is specified. Truly the BEST on-line selection of sacramentals. Our Carmelite life of prayer and sacrifice for God and neighbor depends on the charity of others. Products. May God reward you for your generosity. And as for the ‘In Paradisum’ CD, all I can say is it’s on continuous loop right now. They have a constant yearning for it, but so often, it seems ever out of reach. Give to the Society of the Little Flower. Mass Cards Gallery Upcoming Events DONATE Carmel of Jesus, Mary, & Joseph Elysburg. Thank you and God bless you.”, “Once again the best. Beautiful traditional designs and messages. Thank you for your support of our Carmel. Sympathy Mass Cards; Monastery Hand Knitted; Cart; Donate. With Sympathy Mass Cards; Mass Bouquet Cards; All Occasion Mass Cards. Please also help us by telling your friends about our website. Showing 18–19 of 19 results Christmas Cards CMC6 (Single Mass Card) Rated 0 out of 5 £ 1.00 Add to cart. Mother’s Day Triduum Card; Father’s Day Triduum Card; Exam Triduum Cards; Communion Mass Cards; Confirmation Mass Cards; Mass Enrolment Books. God bless the Sisters of Carmel and God bless your ministry! We are cloistered, contemplative Carmelite nuns, who make and sell sacramentals to help support our life of prayer. Sisters, it has to be without exception the most beautiful Rosary I have ever held. The exquisite suncatcher will be placed in my kitchen window where it will be appreciated every day. He was overwhelmed. The Gift Store is open Monday through Friday from 11:00 to 4:00 pm, Saturday 10:00 am to 3:00 pm and Sunday 11:00 am to 3:00 pm. If you are a Wholesale customer, please make a note to that effect in the “Order Comments” box when you confirm your order. Carmel of JMJ Elysburg: 430 Monastery Rd., Elysburg, PA 17824. Certainly I have found my place in the Church, and you gave me that very place, my God. The Carmelite Nuns of Baltimore. Our Gift Store carries the best of Catholic and Carmelite products ranging from books religious jewelry, rosaries, crucifixes and so much more! If you would like us to advise you of the wholesale price for your order before despatch, please let us know by adding a comment to your order. If you would like us to advise you of the wholesale price for your order before despatch, please let us know by adding a comment to your order. Read more, Congratulations to Amandio, Agostinho and Narcizio Carm., Prior Provincial of the British Province on 24th March 2020 Purgatory is simply the place where already saved souls are cleansed of the temporal effects of sin before they are allowed to see the holy face of Almighty God. Read more, Society Christmas cards are now available on the website The enrollee can be remembered in: Daily Mass for one year by the Discalced Carmelite Community at Holy Hill or in our Perpetual Masses ($25/$40 for Blue Hardcover Mass Union; $10 for Health and Healing, Prayerful Remembrance or Living Lifetime Enrollment), which include: Our galleries show the Retail prices for our cards. We also describe the typical day in the life of a Carmelite, “I just wanted to thank you for the excellent customer service provided by your online shop and the very fine quality of scapular (the best I've seen) and Miraculous medal. Barclays House, 51 Bishopric, HORSHAM, RH12 1QJ, The Solemn Profession of the four Vietnamese O.Carm. Mass Cards. They are clearly selected with the goal of deepening faith. For additional information contact Jim Lancellotti, Gift Store Manager, at the number above or by emailing [email protected] You do such magnificent work, the chaplets are amazing! Carmelite Society of Prayer Mass Cards (Purgatorials) are available by visiting our Gift Store or by calling 845-344-2226. It is wonderful to find a place where I can go and know that I will receive quality, not only of merchandise, but of faith. Thank you for your support of our Carmel. Mass Bouquet Cards (5) All Occasion Mass Cards (28) About Us Ways to Help Life in Mission Vocations Spirituality Cards & Gifts Pray with Us News & Media Contact Us Stay Connected to … Page 2; Home / Christmas Cards / Page 2 Christmas Cards. "If they endeavor with all their strength to serve and to please God, the Heavenly Father Himself will assuredly provide for them in such a way that by the labor of their hands they will gain sufficient for their support." It is exactly how I envisioned it and the size is perfect. I will definitely be using your wonderful service for most of my devotional needs! I told him it had been made with loving hands by the Sisters of Carmel. They desire peace of mind and of heart, peace with themselves, in their families and friendships, peace at work and at home. They can be found in the "Religious items" section under Seasonal and Occasion cards or by clicking here. Golden Book; Blue Book; Holy Family; All Occasion Gifts. **You may send your donation through PayPal, under "Prayer Request" write Mass Stipend. The badges are like having good friends near, and your books are so nourishing to the soul. I love early sacred choral music and have a collection of CD’s, but this one is stunningly beautiful and has become my new favorite.”. Read more, The third reflection in the Carmelite Spirituality series focuses on the month of November and All Souls. The ceramic ornaments are lovely, and I can’t wait to add them to my Christmas tree this year. I am eager to have it blessed tomorrow and wear it immediately. The crucifix was crafted with such intricate and beautiful details that it does not do justice to look at it through the Internet. Our galleries show the Retail prices for our cards. Thank you, thank you, thank you each and every Sister for doing such a perfect job and for putting up with us throughout this whole process.