It’s planned for those ships to return to service once maintenance work and upgrades are completed. I hope to entertain, inform, advise and inspire you to experience the world at “see” level. When Carnival begins the phased-in approach to resume cruising as required by the CDC, the first cruises will embark at Port Canaveral and Port Miami followed by Galveston. Three other brands in the Carnival family have already canceled departures through March 2021. Carnival Cruise Line cancels all cruises through 2020. All embarkations from U.S. homeports are canceled through January 31, 2020. You have a choice for a combination of a future cruise credit and onboard credit or request a full refund. Important update regarding early 2021 U.S. sailings. This morning, November 18, 2020, Carnival Cruise Line announced an extension their cruise cancellation dates. And has it been changed to the Mardi gras. This includes: Mardi Gras, still under construction in Finland, will enter service in 2021. Can you tell me if my cruise set to sail out of Port Canaveral on Feb 13 is still on? Anyone booked on a departure into 2021 can cancel their booking any time prior to departure. Following CDC protocols, Carnival Horizon is scheduled to arrive in Miami this week. Thank you for taking the time to write your comment. The cruise line plans to resume operations from Miami and Port Canaveral in Florida first, followed by Galveston, Texas. Only a few months ago, when the Centers for Disease Control announced its extension of the No Sail Order through October 31, Carnival Cruise Line was hopeful. Thank you again for reading my article. Carnival will give you the same refund incentive that other guests received on canceled cruises. Cruise lines have been trying to figure out ways to continue following CDC guidelines. Carnival’s latest list of cruise cancellations includes departures from all U.S. homeports through December 2020. Carnival (and all other cruise lines) must develop and present their plan that demonstrates how to safely resume cruising. Until the cruise lines can comply with the CDC’s “Framework for Conditional Sailing” the resumption of cruises is still in flux. From pre-boarding coronavirus testing to mandatory wearing masks indoors, enhanced on board medical facilities and so much more, Carnival has yet to formally announce any definitive plan to return to cruising. Carnival announced its North American cruise line brands will extend their existing pause in operations, suspending cruise voyages between Dec. 1 and Dec. 31, 2020. These are Cunard North America, Holland America Line, Princess Cruises and Seabourn. November 3, 2020:  Carnival Cruise Line announced that their planned cruises for December from Port Canaveral and PortMiami are canceled. In addition to Carnival Cruise Line, the remaining brands in Carnival Corporation are also included in the cruise cancellations. I HEARD THAT NO CRUISES WILL GO BEYOND SEVEN DAYS. Thank you for your question. Read more:  Carnival Panorama adds hands-on cooking classes. We are evaluating the CDC’s new order that sets out the conditions under which cruising can resume, but there are a significant number of requirements that must be evaluated in the context of our plans to resume operations. All embarkments from U.S. ports from Jan. 1 through Jan 31. When cruising will resume is anyone’s guess. Where to Stay in Rome and Feel Like a Local, 9 Best Things to Do in Rome in Only One Day, The Best Time to Visit Paris; What the Guide Books Don’t Tell You, Carnival Panorama adds hands-on cooking classes, What the Cruise Lines Don’t Want Solo Cruisers to Know, Updated Again: Carnival Continues Cruise Cancellations, Update: Getting Closer to When Oasis of the Seas Cruises from Port Canaveral, Carnival Cruise Line Says Bon Voyage to Coca-Cola and Hello Pepsi, Royal Caribbean Alaska Cruises Plan a Big Return in 2022, Celebrity Cruises Holds Coin Ceremony and Keel Laying Event, Cruise News Wrap-Up: Week Ending November 20, 2020, Princess Cruises Extends Cancellations Until Spring 2021, Update: Carnival Cruise Line Issues New Cancellations Into 2021, Viking Adds First PCR Laboratory on a Cruise Ship, Norwegian Cruise Line Cancels All Cruises Through December 2020, CDC Lifts No-Sail Order for Large Cruise Ships Beginning on November 1, Connecting to Amtrak WiFi on Trains and at Amtrak Stations. However, do not be surprised if this cruise is canceled. The cruise line planned to reopen two Florida ports Port Canaveral and Port Miami, with six ships sailing. Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *. A Gray Media Group, Inc. Station - © 2002-2020 Gray Television, Inc. A 30-year-old man is dead after drowning in a spring in Pinellas County. You’re thinking “seasons” to visit Paris, right? Carnival Corporation joined the parade of cruise lines announcing their December 2020 cruises are cancelled. In addition, departures from the ports of Baltimore, Charleston, Jacksonville, Long Beach, Mobile, New Orleans and San Diego are canceled through Feb. 28. For over twenty-five years, I've been traveling the world without flying, by only river ships, ocean ships, road trips and trains. SARASOTA, Fla. (WWSB) - Carnival Cruises announced Wednesday that it has cancelled more cruises for the first part of 2021. All the major cruise lines have some sort of official collection of experts or panels. IS THAT TRUE AND IF SO WHEN WILL I BE NOTIFIED. Your email address will not be published. Thank you for your question. That is probably why your departure still appears on their site. At least that is the latest word from Carnival. These ships are scheduled for scheduled dry docks in the first half of 2021. And they’re all trying to figure out how to get all sorts of health protocols in place. Carnival Horizon is due to arrive at PortMiami this week followed by Carnival Breeze. Carnival Breeze will be the next ship to return to the U.S. Carnival has 16 ships that are currently following CDC guidelines for an eventual return to service in the U.S. sometime in 2021. I hope to inspire you to travel slow, explore new places, experience different cultures and taste new cuisine. Carnival Cruise Line will continue to work with the CDC on an eventual return to guest cruise operations. The Boys & Girls Clubs of Manatee County has you open. Carnival cruise cancellations follow the CDC’s announcement on October 30 of a “Framework for Conditional Sailing.”. Carnival starts cancelling next year’s cruises Analysts warn that the cruise industry are at the mercy of countries relaxing border restrictions By Oliver Gill 26 August 2020 • 12:36pm The form is available on Carnival’s website. Need a Christmas Tree? Nearly as soon as Carnival Cruise Line made the announcement it would cancel all of its sailings through January 31, 2021 and select cruises in February and March, many cruise fans were wondering if Royal Caribbean … Cruises from Tampa are cancelled through March 26. According to the CDC’s new Framework For Conditional Sailing Order, the 7-night maximum is in effect only through November 1, 2021. Coronavirus: Carnival cancels early 2021 cruises All January embarkments from US canceled. pic.twitter.com/Dra9jpXgCj. I AM BOOKED ON THE HORIZON FOR AN EIGHT DAY CRUISE IN NOV 2021. Hi Robert, Royal Caribbean has asked for volunteers to test their new guidelines. Sherry, Hi Jack, I’m betting on late spring or early summer.