(Can be Stored in the Fridge for up to 2 Days), Choose the type of message you'd like to post, 2 Large Boiled Potatoes, Peeled and Chopped, Chaat Masala, To taste (Start with about 1-2 Teaspoons and Add more if you want it spicier), 1 Medium Sweet Potato, Peeled and Chopped, 1/2 Tub Natural Yoghurt ( Optional,If you want your Chaat to be Dry Don't add). Drizzle 1 tablespoon green chutney, 2 tablespoons sweet tamarind chutney into the bowl and give a nice mix. |  Web Design by, Thanks a lot, manjula aunty..i m a student and i m finding ur recipes very simple and time saving..thank u...!! This recipe is inspired by the chaat I used to enjoy near my childhood home in India. Drizzle ½ tablespoon green chutney and 1 tablespoon tamarind chutney into the bowl. Add enough water and soak the chickpeas for overnight or 8-10 hours. Get all latest recipes delivered straight to your inbox.

Eclectic recipes from all over the world are regularly published, satisfying the blog's audience of adventurous eaters' needs. April 15, 2015Chaat, Gluten Free, Snacks, Street Food Recipes, Vegancalcutta, Jhal Muri, kolkata, Kurmura, moori, muri, Murmura, puffed rice, Spices, street foodManjula Jain, Jhaal muri is a popular street food snack of Kolkata.

Add all the spice powders - kashmiri red chilli powder, roasted cumin powder and … Lastly, Chop the Coriander and Sprinkle over the top. All photos found on Greedy Gourmet are available for licensing. A long time ago, I visited my uncle in Kolkata and I still remember this mouthwatering snack. Toss nicely and enjoy healthy protein-rich chana chaat. In this busy schedule, it is quite difficult to spend much time in kitchen. You might also come across Kala Chana Chaat, which is made from brown chick peas. Watch Manjula teach mouthwatering appetizers, curries, desserts and many more, easy to make for all ages. If you enjoy spices, I’ve also seen some chana chaats use green chili paste.

These Rice and Potato Cutlets are a tasty treat as a tea time snack or you can also serve them as an appetizer. Crispy Aloo Tikki is a popular street food chaat that can be made in a variety of ways.

Then sprinkle some Black salt, Chaat masala, Red chilli powder, black pepper powder, Add boiled potato chunks, chopped tomatoes, onion and cucumber into the bowl and mix them nicely. Mix the onion, chilli, potatoes, chickpeas, pomegranate, peanuts, garam masala, chilli powder and salt in a large bowl and stir thoroughly. August 26, 2015 Chaat, Gluten Free, Low Fat, Lunch Box Suggestion, Quick & Easy, Snacks, Street Food Recipes, Vegan Channa, Garbanzo, Snack, Spicy Chickpea And Potato Manjula Jain. New! This looks and sounds absolutely delicious – never tried it before so new to me.

April 28, 2019Appetizers, Chaat, Quick & Easy, SnacksApptizer, Chaat, Hi Tea, Hi Tea Snack, Home Made, idli, Party Apptizer, south indian, VegetarianManjula Jain.

I am trying to be better and trying more vege dishes will definitely try it out, I finally got the courage to make Indian recipes.

This recipe involves marinating boiled potatoes and chickpeas in spices to make a great savory snack. Chana chaat goes all the way back the B.C. In addition, today it’s known for being the most populous region in the world.

Made with crunchy puris, ragda, and chutney, this recipe is the perfect addition to any chaat menu.

Can I use canned chickpea for the recipe?

If you like this recipe, you can also try other paratha recipes such as Gajar Paratha Recipe Muli Paratha Recipe Shahi Paratha Recipe. The word chaat comes from the Hindi word cat, which means delicacy.

Sabudana (Tapioca) Bhel this is a delicious appetizer or also can be served with afternoon tea. Boil the Sweet Potato, Eggs (If Using) and the Potatoes until Soft and Chop them into Cubes. Aloo chana chaat is a spicy potato and chickpea snack. However, people tend to go for the spicier mixtures. For times like this, I like to make semi-homemade recipes. This latter is better for those who don’t really tolerate high spice levels.

Add the Chopped Onions, Tomatoes, Cucumber, Lettuce and the Potatoes to the Chickpeas and the 1tsp Of Sugar, Salt and pepper. Spicy Potato Curry is a flavorful side dish. Since I use green chilies here already, why not make the paste yourself? See more ideas about Indian food recipes, Chaat recipe, Recipes. Bhel puri is a popular Indian savory snack made with puffed rice, tossed with vegetables and tangy chutneys. I have been wanting to do this recipe for my channel for quite some time, but I wanted to put my own twist on it. Idli Chaat is a tasty twist to traditional South Indian Idli. The list can go on forever.

This can be served as an appetizer or an afternoon snack. These elements remove the dryness of the dish and makes it yummier. Add the Yoghurt (If Using) and Mix Thoroughly so that the chaat is coated in the yoghurt.

This one was a great start!