I made it for a BBQ and it was devoured even before the meal. Either way this is a great cake, and not too sweet. https://www.allrecipes.com/recipe/9476/vanilla-and-chocolate-delight In a large bowl, fold whipped topping into chocolate sauce just until blended. Thank you for popping by, I hope you enjoy your visit. 1st Layer - mix all ingredients together in a large bowl. I almost tried butterfinger bars but chickened out. Spread in a 11 x 9 x 2 glass pan. Kahlua soaked chocolate cake is layered with chocolate Angel Delight, crushed Daim bars, whipped cream and toasted almonds. My layers were nearly perfect and it was so simple. Cover and refrigerate for several hours before serving. My boys absolutely love the light, fluffy, pillowy bites of this Chocolate Chocolate Chip Angel Food Cake! Spread rest of chocolate mixture over top. Don't know why, I think it would be hard to make this taste bad. 125g digestive biscuits. You also have the option to opt-out of these cookies. 2. This is so yummy! I am, When a cake name starts with the word "Chocolate", I don't really bother to read the rest of the, Disclosure: I am a Blog Ambassador for . Make up the Angel Delight as directed on the instructions, using 300ml of milk. • 1 Chocolate Angel Delight Sachet • 300ml of cold milk • 4 chocolate biscuits • 4 glasses 1. i cant get the cake to cut evenly and make it look neat but otherwise it is good. Stir in yolks and salt. Your email address will not be published. Mix the dessert mix with the milk until thick. When cake is cool, poke holes in the top and pour the coffee liqueur over it. 1st Layer - mix all ingredients together in a large bowl. Top some Angel Delight with crumbled chocolate biscuits for a lovely crunchy texture. chocolate chocolate chip angel food cake. It is a cookie layer, One cup, limited temptations, fat free, few ingredients, and delicious. Don't know why, I think it would be hard to make this taste bad. Split cake horizontally into three layers; place one layer on a serving plate. « How to Freeze Bananas for Smoothies and Baking, How to Freeze Cooked Chicken for Pizzas or Salads », Sweet and Sour Chicken Just Like The Chinese. Spread with a fourth of the topping mixture and a fourth of the toffee bits. Mix flour, chopped pecans, and margarine together. Add cake chunks and mix. 1 packet of angel delight ( your choice of flavour ) 300ml milk. -  These cookies do not store any personal information. 24 Mar 2004 Chill several hours or overnight, covered with plastic wrap. Oops! Add to chocolate mixture and cook 1 minute, stirring frequently. Beat egg whites until stiff, beat in sugar and salt, fold into chocolate mixture. In a large punch bowl layer 1/2 of the cake cubes, 1/2 of the chocolate dessert mix, 1/2 of the crushed Daim bars and 1/2 of the whipped cream. The perfect end to any meal! Chocolate Delight We'd rather go out, Four layers of goodness! If desired, serve with non-dairy whipped topping and chocolate chips. Melt chocolate in water on top of double boiler; cool. Sprinkle top with almonds and more crushed Daim bars, if desired. Home Recipes Dishes & Beverages Cakes Angel Food Cakes. Bake cake according to package directions for one 20x30cm cake. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website. Out of these cookies, the cookies that are categorized as necessary are stored on your browser as they are essential for the working of basic functionalities of the website.