60ml Description. (function () { Additional information. | Privacy Policy })(window,document,'https://static.hotjar.com/c/hotjar-','.js?sv='); Coastal Clouds Sweets – Sugared Nectarine 60ML is one of our best selling e-liquids. 60ml var shareasaleBCSSCID=shareasaleBCGetParameterByName("sscid");function shareasaleBCSetCookie(e,a,r,s,t){if(e&&a){var o,C=s? You must be of legal smoking age in your territory to purchase products. /*<",i,' onl' + 'oad="var d=',g,";d.getElementsByTagName('head')[0].",j,"(d.",h,"('script')). WARNING: This product contains nicotine. Head to the coast of California for freshly picked, sugary sweet and juicy nectarines, Your email address will not be published. "; domain="+t:"",i="";r&&((o=new Date).setTime(o.getTime()+r),i="; expires="+o.toUTCString()),document.cookie=e+"="+a+i+C+n}}function shareasaleBCGetParameterByName(e,a){a||(a=window.location.href),e=e.replace(/[\[\]]/g,"\\$&");var r=new RegExp("[?&]"+e+"(=([^&#]*)|&|#|$)").exec(a);return r?r[2]?decodeURIComponent(r[2].replace(/\+/g," ")):"":null}shareasaleBCSSCID&&shareasaleBCSetCookie("shareasaleBCSSCID",shareasaleBCSSCID,94670778e4,"/"); The name says it all. PG/VG Ratio: 30% PG / 70% VG . 1 | Add your review. Our exemplary e-juice has an entirely heavenly taste which vapor fans want to die for! Rebuildable Dripping Tank Atomizer (RDTA). Product names and images are used solely for the purpose of identifying the specific products. a.p[u]=new Date-a.p[0]};function s(){ Facebook Black Friday Early Access | Free U.S. Shop All Nic SALTS. WARNING: This product contains nicotine. This vapor liquid is available in a sizes of 60ml with nicotine strengths of 3mg and 6mg. Coastal Clouds Sweets Sugared Nectarine 60ml Vape Juice Sugared Nectarine: The subtle and delicious tones of ripe nectarine peaches covered with sweet sugar and candied. The rich sugar crystals sink in deep to the soft body for a blend that goes far beyond any confection. The products available on Element Vape are age-restricted and intended With a name that starts with “nectar,” you can be sure that this wickedly sweet fruit is going to outshine any peach you try to throw at it. Coastal Clouds Citrus Peach e-Liquid offers the sweet and tart flavors of peaches and notes of citrus. Our exemplary e-juice has an entirely heavenly taste which vapor fans want to die for!