They are wonderful! For all your favorite dishes straight to your inbox, This site uses cookies and affiliate links. I made them with coconut oil because I’m following the AIP. I am looking for recipes for a two year old just starting the GAPS diet due to hives after a year of antibiotics for kidney infections (long story), and ghee is allowed…butter is not. A little crumbly, but if you eat them in one bite instead of 2 that solves that problem. The first time I made these, I followed the recipe exactly as written. http://www.facebook.com/sbb1.the.artisan. Thanks. Super chewy and studded with chocolate chips, they go perfect with a glass of milk. Yes, you can. They turned out yummy! Yummy thanks. Followed directions plus added a tiny vanilla extract. I didn’t use parchment paper since I don’t have any and I mixed them by hand. They were yummy and pretty but crumpled very easely, almost impossible to pick up. As a vegetarian, I am so excited to be able to make small amounts for myself!! One could use vanilla or lemon. Store them in an airtight container and enjoy. Hi Ailis, try adding a tablespoon or two of milk, if needed. As a bonus, these eggless coconut cookie recipe can be modified to suit vegans! Great dough. I actually made half the number of cookies and made them thicker. You will have a hard time controlling yourself from eating the whole batch! Coconut Flour Cookies (Only 3 Ingredients) - The Coconut Mama (And still had oil sitting in the bottom of my bowl that just wouldn’t stay in the batter.) Made these today and they are so yummy, I ate them all right away! <3. Hope you don’t mind that I use your recipe. I share my tutorials and recipes on my site with the hope of helping others to live healthier lives – with coconut! Thank you for sharing this recipe! I doubled the recipe & barely got 6 cookies. The ratio seems alright, just not the quantity. Another thing is, are the cookies suppose to fall apart? Eggless Coconut cookies. Any suggestions on how to blend? Thank you, thank you, thank you! Finally, form 12 small balls of cookie dough and place them on a baking sheet or cookie tray. These were soooo yummy. Take the chilled dough logs out of the refrigerator and cut in the desired shape. » Granulated sugar can be replaced with brown sugar. Thanks for the easy recipe! When baking with gluten free flour, your results will vary based on the gluten free flour you use. Excellent! I made 9 two bite cookies. Thank you for the recipe! Hi. Really delicious!! Tried substituting coconut oil for butter, and the cookies turned into puddles in the oven! Your email address will not be published. To accurately measure your flour, use the “fork, spoon, knife” method. » How can you store eggless coconut cookies? I truly appreciate recipes with smaller yields. This will work best if your coconut oil is melted and cooled, or very soft and spreadable. Thanks. I’ve always thought that if raw honey is heated, all the beneficial properties are killed, so you might as well use sugar for cooking. Sorry for that, Mary- Try adding some extra milk next time . I used a food processor and substituted 1 of the tablespoons of butter for coconut oil. I read that M.I.L comment to my friend while he took a bit and thought the same as well=dry and almost died. YUMMY! I had a stroke 2 months ago and my diet is restricted to no to low sodium, low fat, low cholesterol. I can’t wait to try these next time I want to whip up a quick treat. To freeze: These cookies are freezer friendly POST baking, so if you’d like to enjoy them at a later time, you are welcome to freeze them! You can either make them in a blender (I recommend this, as the cookies hold up better), but you can easily just make them in one mixing bowl. Can I use water or oat milk for the milk? There is SO much more info now than there was decades ago about this disease. My cookies turned out dry. Blend all in a food processor til a ball forms. My cookies are about the size of a quarter. Really simple to make and tasty but I want to put in my childs lunchbox and they are way to crumbly for that. And I thought I was going to cut back on desserts this week. I am super pregnant and hungry, so easy and healthy cookies have just made my day! I’m on GAPS, and I use ComfyBelly.com. Great recipe, but a question, if I’m cooking them, why use raw honey? I’m going to try these this afternoon. I appreciate the person that suggested half coconut oil with syrup options. There is no way this makes “eight two-bite-sized cookies” unless you are a mouse. Perfect for my occasional craving for a sweet treat. Thank you, Oh no!! thank you so much for sharing! Can’t wait to hear how you came up with a better recipe. » Vanilla Essence – Just a few drops make a significant difference. I eye-balled it and ended up with 7 2-bite-sized cookies but certainly could have pinched a little off each and made 8. I’ll have to try that next time , We are vegan and don’t use butter. Light & lovely! Make sure that butter is at room temperature (NOT completely melted butter). I think you’d need to add some applesauce to them so they don’t turn out dry. » Unsalted Butter – make sure you use softened butter; butter that has been softened to room temperature. Thanks for the recipe. Honey is one of the greatest gifts from nature! ★☆. Ha! What more can you ask for in a cookie? I am waiting to see how they bake up. These turned out looking like little biscuits, but tasting like sweet little cookies. I made them exactly by the recipe ingredients and amounts. I added a little more coconut flour since the batter was pretty sticky, and I cooked an extra few minutes.