Natrel Unsalted Butter, 454 g . Item 1370250 Add. Therefore, the food items are among the most popular in the store. While Costco isn’t necessarily divided by department, these categories and products are popular amongst Costco customers. By buying in bulk, you get great deals. When I buy a four-pound pack, I usually put one pound in the fridge and the other three in the freezer. If I caught a good sale I could get them for $2, which works out to $4 per pound, so I’ll use that price for comparison. Costco Members Needing a Credit Card – Try Costco Visa, Kirkland Signature Coffee (Starbuck’s House Blend), Kirkland Signature Organic Apple Cider Vinegar, Kirkland Signature Shredded Mozzarella Cheese, Kirkland Signature Cage Free Extra Large Eggs, Don Lee Farms Antibiotic-Free Grilled Chicken Patty, Jones Diary Farm Antibiotic-Free Chicken Sausage Links, Kirkland Signature Organic Chicken Breast, Kirkland Signature Organic Chicken Thighs, Nabisco Belvita Breakfast Biscuit – Cinnamon Brown Sugar, Huggies Plus / Little Snugglers Diapers, Size 1, Kirkland Signature Supreme Diapers, Size 1, Clorox 2 Max Performance Laundry Detergent, Kirkland Signature Clear Trash Bags, 45 gallon, Kirkland Signature Upright Facial Tissues. On Amazon, highly rated unsalted butter … That works out to $7.97 per pound for conventional (non-organic) salad mix. I had previously been buying 16 oz. This website uses cookies to improve your experience, analyze site traffic and serve targeted ads. Use the price list to build your shopping list. Even during regular times, they are beating all the Shells/Valeros, etc. It probably clear by now that if you buy any of these items in the quantity that we do, a Costco membership will definitely pay for itself! Find a selection of high-quality Butter & Margarine products at Costco Business Center for delivery to your business. Delivery is included in our price. Each month I save $2.43 on butter. Four sticks of butter equal a pound, and I estimate that I use between 4 and 6 sticks per month, depending on how much I’m baking. Costco Comparison: How Does It Rank Among Competitors? I rotate among the three varieties named above and 5 pounds lasts us about 2 months. Having a price list to reference can help you make smarter shopping decisions so that you aren’t wasting money and are always getting the best deal possible. ... - Unsalted & Unroasted - Great Flavour - Great for Recipes ... Reese's Peanut Butter Thins, 560g - Milk Chocolate If your family eats mean then check this section of the Costco price list. In this post, you’ll find a cost comparison of five items I buy regularly: butter, salad, shredded cheese, frozen fruit, and coffee. For additional questions regarding delivery, please visit Business Center​​ Customer Service​ ​or call 1-800-788-9968. The Costco price list can help you make – and stick to – your shopping list. City, State or Zip. Do you have this devondale unsalted butter 3x500g for $10.99 available in the north lakes store? Filter Results Clear All ... Natrel Unsalted Butter 454 g. Item 373323 Add. After you subtract the $60 membership fee, you’d save $226.86 just buying these five items at Costco as opposed to a local grocery store. Costco Business Center products can be returned to any of our more than 700 Costco warehouses worldwide. bags for $5 each. Then stick to the shopping list when you’re there at the store. Sources for this post include: Simple Grocery Deals, Queen Bee Today, and Practical Stewardship, Filed Under: Costco Tagged With: Costco, Costco price list, how expensive is Costco, how much does Costco cost, Your email address will not be published. We also use third-party cookies that help us analyze and understand how you use this website. I use shredded cheese for some purpose almost daily. Also, it is pretty impossible to beat their gas prices. So, without further ado, here is the Costco price list. We’ve also included some dairy alternatives in the list for those who don’t consume dairy. These cookies will be stored in your browser only with your consent. View Savings Event; Find a Warehouse. Our Business Centres do not deliver to residential addresses. Spotted the Kirkland Signature Organic Unsalted Butter at Costco recently. Great additions, James! So we are saving $3.40 each month on frozen pineapple alone. It’s a win-win. PLEASE NOTE : We regularly update the prices on products stocked at Costco across Australia to ensure you have the latest information. Saw a record post about wishing Costco carried Kerrygold’s unsalted butter. Here are the prices for coffee, juice, cola and more. Convenience is definitely a selling point for many people, but what is convenient may not always be the cheapest option.