I also used all fat-free ingredients and no one could tell the difference. I will definitely make it again. ","position":5,"name":"In another large mixing bowl (or wash out...","url":"https:\/\/dancingthroughtherain.com\/strawberry-trifle-with-cream-cheese\/#mv_create_109_5"},{"@type":"HowToStep","text":"Mix in your sugared pretzels and stir the combination thoroughly. I layered all ingredients in stemless wine glasses and garnished with a sprig of fresh basil (too cute!). Tear angel food cake into 1 inch pieces. Subscribe to the newsletter for all the latest tips, recipes, stories, and more straight to your inbox! We'll assume you're ok with this, but you can opt-out if you wish.

There was none left to take home.

Thanks for sharing your yummy recipe Michellelauren!:-). Place 1/3 of cake pieces in bottom of a trifle bowl. https://www.tasteofhome.com/recipes/strawberry-cheesecake-trifle Thanks so much for sharing with the Let’s Get Real party. Shortcake (you can make you own or buy one). 25 Elf on the Shelf QUICK & EASY Ideas that take Under 5 mins! This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website.

Refrigerate until serving.

With the clear trifle bowl and then stacked ingredients, trifles are always gorgeous to look at as well as eat!

Peanut butter and chocolate. Make sweet trifle treat for a party or a pot luck dessert for the family. This website uses cookies to improve your experience. FANTASTIC!!! We also use third-party cookies that help us analyze and understand how you use this website. This will be such a surprise in individual mason jars and so easy to keep cool until it is time for dessert!!

This is an absolutely fantastic dessert and I just couldn’t wait to share it with you. I used Polander All-Fruit for the jam, substituted 1/3 less fat cream cheese, and used a Sara Lee Pound cake from the freezer section. Beat with an electric mixer until smooth. 23 %, (12 ounce) container frozen whipped topping, thawed and divided.

Total Carbohydrate It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website. Sure to be a winner at your next cookout.

© Copyright 2020, 20 Things to Cook This Month That Have Nothing to Do With Thanksgiving, 15 Vegan Muffin Recipes for Easy Breakfasts, 15 Comfort Food Dinners That Start With Creamy Alfredo Sauce, 2-Ingredient Snacks That Are Too Easy Not to Make, Use Your Stale Bread in These Savory Bread Puddings, 13 Spiked Apple Cider Cocktails to Celebrate the Season, 15 Comfort Food Casseroles Inspired by World Cuisines, 12 Recipes to Turn Extra Chicken into Healthy Main Dish Salads, 15 Ground Beef Soup Recipes for Easy Weeknight Dinners, Ground Turkey Slow Cooker Recipes for Easy Weeknight Meals, 11 Top Chicken Casseroles That Lean to the Healthy Side, 12 Classic Italian Recipes Made Easy in the Instant Pot, Nutrition

I made this for Easter and it is beautiful.

Refrigerate until serving. I made this exactly as the recipe stated. Salty and sweet, but super fresh and bright!

Total Carbohydrate Pinned! Out of these, the cookies that are categorized as necessary are stored on your browser as they are essential for the working of basic functionalities of the website. Perfect! In a large mixing bowl, combine your melted butter, crushed pretzels, brown sugar, and chopped pecans and mix thoroughly.Pour the mixture onto your baking sheet and bake for about 8 minutes. I have been known to do this a few times. In a medium bowl, combine cream cheese and sweetened condensed milk. It’s another one of those desserts that I was really not sure about. I am all for light, whippy-creamy desserts. I couldn't find what I wanted, so I took some from here, some from there, and this is what I came up with. Use these dessert and dinner recipe ideas to impress your guests!

So incredibly Whip on high speed until stiff peaks form. Spoon 1/3 of cream cheese filling over cake, and top with 1/3 of pie filling. Allow the cake to cool, then cut it into cubes. If you don’t want to make a huge trifle, then you can do individual desserts in Mason jars. Next time I make it I will slowly add the milk to get a creamy texture.