Meatballs 1 1/4 lbs ground turkey 2/3 cup breadcrumbs 1 teaspoons dried oregano 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder 1/4 cup minced onion 1 egg 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce 1 … Ingredient(s) used more than once: garlic salt. Like I said, it’s been a little crazy and some days I didn’t have any time to cook. 4. Serve meatballs and sauce over rice or pasta. 3 Bake the Meal. These meatballs are great with just about any side, from broccoli to roasted potatoes! These delicious Garlic Parmesan Turkey Meatballs are keto and low carb. For the sauce I recommend you use dried herbs. Select recipes with similar ingredients for faster meal prepping. Stir or mix on low speed of a stand mixer with paddle attachment until blended. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs. I have to find some way to use my time wisely I guess. 3. If you’d rather you can add arugula or another leafy green instead or leave it out all together. Thank you. Add the parsley, cooked mushrooms, and the meatballs into the pan, combine and cook for 2-3 more minutes... then enjoy! 1/2 cup almond meal (not almond flour), (you can also use breadcrumbs if desired), 1 pound lean ground turkey (use 93% lean or lower), 16 ounces cremini mushrooms, cleaned and thinly sliced, 2 cups chicken stock (more if needed to thin the sauce), 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce (use Lea & Perrins brand for gluten free). Do not over mix or the meatballs will be tough. Cook, stirring slowly, until all the cheese is melted. The time will vary slightly as all ovens are different. I added spinach to these for a little something green and fresh. All images and text ©Lyubov Brooke for ©Will Cook For Smiles. I also like making some healthy swaps, like. Notify me of follow-up comments by email. Our collection of turkey knowledge in one helpful place. To ensure food safety, the FDA recommends the following as minimum internal cooking temperatures: Preheat oven to 425 degrees. Whisk in the cream cheese and Parmesan cheese until it creates a creamy sauce. Don’t forget to check deals and coupons! Transfer meatballs to a plate. Combine turkey, cheese, 3/4 cup fresh bread crumbs, egg, Italian seasoning, parsley, garlic powder, salt, and pepper. I promise, you won’t be disappointed. Please leave a comment on the blog or share a photo on Pinterest, Filed Under: Keto, Main Dish Tagged With: keto. 1. Reduce to a simmer and add in the ¼ cup of shredded parmesan. Can also be served over pasta. Lay ingredients flat in the bag for easier storage in the freezer. 4.29 from 7 votes. Great served over rice or pasta! Total Time: 33 minutes. Place meatballs in empty side of tray. Roast in hot oven until meatballs have … We made this for dinner on Wednesday. Don’t forget to check deals and coupons! of shredded parmesan cheese, serve immediately. Ingredients Meatballs: 1.25 lb ground turkey 1 egg 1/2 cup bread crumbs 1/4 cup shaved Parmesan cheese 1 clove of garlic 1/4 cup finely chopped yellow onion 1 tsp mined parsley salt 2 Tbsp oil for cooking Sauce: 1 cup of heavy cream 1 clove of garlic 1/2 cup shaved Parmesan cheese … The cooler months always have me cooking, baking and meal prepping all. I share many classic and original recipes, cooking tips, and tutorials. Turkey Meatballs with Creamy Parmesan Sauce, Once you have your favorite recipes in your, with them and the ingredients will automatically be added to a. ! Required fields are marked *. Garnish with chopped fresh basil and 2 tablespoons. Great sauce. All ingredients are individually packaged, but our central facility Defrost meals in the refrigerator or place frozen into the crockpot. Move over marinara sauce, there's a new sauce in town. The name is creamy pesto sauce. is not certified allergen-free. Prep Time: 15 minutes. If using my posts in collections and features, please link back to this post for the recipe. If you chose to freeze the raw meatballs be sure to allow them to stay in the freezer for at least 30 minutes before adding to a freezer safe bag with the rest of the ingredients. I don’t know what it is! Turkey meatballs are a personal favorite so I cannot wait to try these. “Aha, I have ground turkey! If the meal is defrosted, reduce the cooking time accordingly (subtract two hours for most crockpot meals). Divide mixture into six evenly-sized meatballs, about the size of golf balls. things. This not only add nutrients and texture, but also makes them even more moist and tender. NEVER MISS A DELICIOUS RECIPES! Alternatively, you can roll walnut sized balls with your hands. This sounds delicious! Store meals for up to three months in the freezer. Home Chef is a the. 1 package Parmesan Garlic Turkey Meatballs. Almond flour is also more nutrient dense. Servings: 20 servings. Place the balls on lined baking sheets. When the turkey is well blended, scoop it into rounds using a small cookie scoop. If you are not growing your own herbs, mincing and freezing the ones you buy is a perfect way. consult a health professional to decide if our meals are safe for Maybe the fact that it starts to get dark at 3PM?! Then freeze them in one large freezer bag, or divide into portions in smaller freezer bags. (Pizza with meatballs sounds awesome!). You can add them to dishes like my Creamy Kale, Mushroom and Meatball Soup , any of these Keto Lunch and Dinner Ideas or this Crockpot BBQ Meatball recipe. I make these all the time! But, I did it! Once you try it you'll agree. Author: Dash of Herbs. Add to the milk and whisk. Print Pin Rate. You can also cook the meatballs and allow them to cool completely. Choose from 21 fresh recipes featuring steak, chicken, pork, fish, vegetarian options, and beyond to meet your cooking needs each week. I pinned it and the other meatball suggestions. I used ground turkey to make these meatballs leaner but you can use ground beef, ground pork or a mixture of both. I like adding different greens to my meat-bombs… things like kale and spinach. Creamy turkey pesto meatballs are a great meal for the whole family, so get them on your menu right away! I miss having my little herb garden but I’ve been too busy to keep up with it. you! There was no assignment to work on, no research to read, everything was done…. If you have serious allergies, please use your best judgment or may vary. Stir together then bring to a rapid boil. The actual nutrition label on the product may vary slightly. ), Bake at 400 degrees for 13-15 minutes. With your hands mix together until just combined. Add ground turkey, dried herbs, garlic, salt, pepper, spinach, egg, and almond flour or breadcrumbs to a bowl. Mix together with your hands just until incorporated. I finished the paper and I am done. Place meatballs in empty side of tray. Top pasta with meatballs and garnish with Parmesan. Especially when it is smothered with cheese . Ingredients 1 lb lean ground turkey 3 egg whites beaten 1/2 teaspoon poultry seasoning 1/2 cup parmesan cheese grated 2 cloves garlic minced 1 teaspoon dried oregano 1 teaspoon dried onion 1/2 teaspoon salt 1/3 cup Make-Ahead Marinara Sauce … Ground turkey, Italian style panko bread crumbs, an egg, grated onion, dried parsley, dried basil, minced garlic, salt, pepper, and Parmesan cheese… Preheat oven to 400F, and line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Make sure to use freezer bags and label them correctly. Roux: 1/2 tbsp soft butter + 1/2 Tbsp flour. Furthermore, ingredient contents So delicious!! In a mixing bowl, combine ground turkey, panko, remaining garlic salt, ricotta, and a pinch of pepper. In a small sauce pot, heat up heavy cream on medium heat. Using your hands roll and shape into 1 1/2 inch … © 2020 Cargill Meat Solutions Corporation. Bake at 400 for about 20 minutes. To make your meatballs, scoop 1-2 tablespoons of mixture and roll into a ball about 1-2 inches in diameter. Serve with zucchini noodles and fresh grated parmesan. Place marinara and cream in a small sauce pot.