Required fields are marked *. All Rights Reserved. I ADORE gnocchi. My greatest passion is creating in the kitchen and making deliciously comforting recipes! This creamy tomato basil sauce is good. Adjust the seasoning and stir in the cooked gnocchi. We’ll help you set up a baking kit for beginners with 21 essential tools. I like to use a touch of cream in the marinara sauce – it makes it just that little bit silkier. Oil – Just use the sun dried tomato oil right from the jar, it’ll ensure we get all that flavor infused throughout the dish. I rely on my background as a trained chef/mom to create family-friendly recipes that will inspire you to cook, not complicate your life. REALLY good. Continue cooking for 2-3 mins. BH&G is part of the Meredith Home Group. Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged and appreciated. See which names were most popular this year! Cook until reduced by half, then stir in the heavy cream. Ladle into bowls. this website. Add the basil at the very end to preserve its bright green color and fresh flavor. https://www.bhg.com/recipe/gnocchi-with-creamy-tomato-sauce Please see my affiliate disclosure for more information. I tried it once and was turned off. Have you tried the Slow Cooker Bolognese I shared here a few months ago? If you loved baked pastas, this baked gnocchi is a dream come true. Your email address will not be published. And so, it will come as no surprise to you, that I became a Gnocchi Monster. My food philosophy is simple: everything in moderation. Serve immediately. Those little soft, juicy, pillowy balls of gnocchi coated in an extra creamy tomato sauce. ), and ready in under 30 minutes. This baked gnocchi is total comfort food made easy casserole. I might like to try it but some time has to pass now for that initial image to fade. ★ Made this recipe? Join the What Should I Make For... Community to learn what to cook to when to achieve a happier, more balanced life. All the times and temperatures you need to know to roast turkey, chicken, beef, and pork for your feast. Top with cheese. Detailed measurements and instructions can be found on the printable recipe card at the bottom of the page.. Gnocchi – I used store bought today but if you want to make your own, feel free to use my recipe. It adds a salty, meaty flavor to the sauce in the form of pancetta, but bacon can be substituted in a pinch. Main Dish Recipes, Recipe one dish, gnocchi, homemade gnocchi, tomato basil. Saute pancetta in olive oil until golden. I’ve kept this baked gnocchi simple but as you can imagine, there are endless possibilities to fill it out with chicken and/or vegetables. Add the onion and saute until the onion is golden and softened, then stir in the garlic. * Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet. Add the tomato paste and cook for 2 mins, then deglaze with white wine, stirring up all the bits that are stuck to the pan. Garnish with basil leaves if desired and serve immediately. link], so my Creamy Mascarpone Tomato Gnocchi can easily be made gluten free! It was just shy of homemade gnocchi. It wasn’t until early this year that a friend made me gnocchi and sheepishly confessed that he hadn’t made the gnocchi from scratch. Please read my disclosure policy. The dough should be soft and smooth (not sticky or dry) and the light kneading and rolling of the dough is almost therapeutic. (Vegetarian? Stir through cream and Seasonings, if using. Info. Add mushrooms to skillet; sprinkle with 1/4 teaspoon of the salt and 1/4 teaspoon of the pepper. Bring a large pot of salted water to boiling. I’ve waxed poetic about it in this post How to Make Homemade Gnocchi, complete with a video and all the tips. Home > Recipes > Main Dishes > Casseroles > Baked Gnocchi Casserole in Creamy Tomato Sauce. Meanwhile, in a large nonstick skillet heat olive oil over medium-high heat. snapchat Add marinara sauce. Grab a glass of milk because we're about to dunk peanut butter cookies, oatmeal-raisin cookies, snickerdoodle cookies, and many more of our all-time favorite cookie recipes. I didn’t make pasta for months, all I made was gnocchi when I wanted a pasta fix. This post may contain affiliate links. These tips will help you make time for self-care for a mental health boost every day. Cook for 3 minutes. I am a wine and cheese lover, recipe creator, shopping enthusiast and self-appointed foodie. Making them yourself is so worth the effort and takes less time than you think.