grated sharp cheddar cheese; 1 med. Place in a crockpot, prepared with cooking spray and cook on LOW for 5-6 hours. Not only does it save me time, but it is also so convenient! And I must say it was nice to see our friends again. But switching up your side dishes can bring a refreshing change to a classic comfort food dish. cups frozen hash browns. Add the cheesy hash brown mixture to the sprayed slow cooker. Can you oven bake these potatoes instead? Cover and cook on HIGH for 3 hours and 20 minutes. Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Cheesy Hash Browns. Information is not currently available for this nutrient. onion, diced; 1 tsp. I love working with fresh potatoes – in fact, one of my favorite things to eat is homemade diced skillet potatoes! Delicious, creamy, and totally the best slow cooker potato side dish recipe, its so simple for your next potluck that will leave you with nothing but an empty pot to take home. Take your saucepan off of your heat and mix in your sour cream. salt; 1/2 tsp. My own mother in law and I were just talking this weekend about whose house we were going to have the holiday at and beginning to divide who would make what. Instructions. This way you won’t ever lose a recipe. Your email address will not be published. Powered by the ESHA Research Database © 2018, ESHA Research, Inc. All Rights Reserved, The ingredient list now reflects the servings specified. 24 People talking Join In Now Join the conversation! I make it monthly and it is well loved by my family…… Fix it, forget it, and then simply enjoy it! Nutritional information is automatically calculated with ingredients and serving size and may not be accurate. Actually, I used Fage 0% milk fat Greek Yogurt in this recipe. This is a great dish. Sometimes life is crazy and messy, but I am loving every minute of it. Hey Lil’ Luna fans! Designed by ThemeSphere. Cook on low for 3 to 3-1/2 hours in your crock-pot. All rights reserved.Part of the Whirlpool Corp. family of brands. The results were divine! cRockin' Slow Cooker Recipes All Year 'Round! This weekend we decided to have a couple of friends over for a weekend brunch (with 10 people or less, of course). Stir mixture after 2 hours of cooking. One of my most favorite appliances to use in the Fall/back to school season, is my slow cooker. WHAT INGREDIENTS DO I NEED FOR SLOW COOKER CHEESY POTATOES? I use a slow cooker liner for easy clean up. 1 ⁄ 2. cup half-and-half. © 2018 ThemeSphere. However, if you have any questions or feedback, you can always email us at [email protected]. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. Pour melted butter over hash browns. The original recipe I saw in Gooseberry Patch’s 303 ‘Round the Clock Recipes was easily adapted to fit my tastes and my crock pot. In total this recipe takes about 4 hours and makes 8 servings. Side dish recipes are what brings every one to the table! Place frozen hash browns in a slow cooker. Delicious! Our newsletter is always FREE and we are always serving up some yummy recipes! The potatoes are just smooth and perfect and because its in a crock pot, you can easily throw it, forget about it and serve it with almost no work at all! You can unsubscribe at any time. You can register (or login if you already a user) here: Register/Login Here. Just like in simple ham hash brown casserole,  add all ingredients, stir well, and put in oven on 375 for approx 45 minutes, stirring half way through. In this case, I use the diced ones but you could easily substitute this for the hash browns and make a cheesy hash brown if you prefer. 4 thawed uncooked boneless skinless chicken breasts (do not cook 1st or your recipe will be dry and not come out right. Add in the frozen hash brown and stir until there is sour cream mixture coating all the hash browns. Prep Time 5 minutes. 6 . Place frozen hash browns in a slow cooker. Please always double check with your own nutritional apps as well. Part of the Whirlpool Corp. family of brands, This search takes into account your taste preferences, butter, pepper, onion, condensed cream of mushroom soup, garlic and 4 more, salt, shredded hash browns, pepper, condensed cream of mushroom soup and 3 more, hash brown potatoes, shredded cheddar cheese, salt, sour cream and 4 more, oyster sauce, soy sauce, vegetable oil, lo mein noodles, boneless skinless chicken breasts and 7 more, unsalted butter, kosher salt, all purpose flour, water, elbow macaroni and 8 more, fresh basil leaves, pine nuts, extra-virgin olive oil, water and 7 more, grated Parmesan cheese, tomato purée, mixed fresh mushrooms, grated Parmesan cheese and 19 more, frozen hash brown potatoes, sliced green onions, sour cream, condensed cheddar cheese soup and 1 more, McCormick Garlic Powder, milk, shredded cheddar cheese, frozen hash brown patties and 6 more, garlic powder, sour cream, refrigerated hash brown potatoes, butter and 6 more, chili powder, garlic, yellow mustard, catsup, black pepper, molasses and 5 more, green onions, green chilies, shredded cheddar cheese, hash browns and 7 more, pepper, chicken broth, shredded cheddar cheese, frozen hash browns and 2 more, pepper, garlic, campbell's cheddar cheese soup, hash browns, salt and 3 more, french fried onions, pepper, hash brown, salt, evaporated milk and 1 more, hash browns, shredded cheddar cheese, eggs, salt, bacon, milk, condensed cheddar cheese soup, shredded cheddar cheese, onion powder and 9 more, hash browns, italian seasoning, mushrooms, ground Italian sausage and 6 more, garlic, pepper, salt, butter, mild cheddar cheese, milk, hash browns and 2 more, hash browns, salt, cream of mushroom soup, garlic powder, pepper and 5 more, hash browns, ranch salad dressing mix, thick cut bacon, shredded cheddar cheese and 2 more, sour cream, cream of mushroom soup, unsalted butter, cheddar and 7 more, shredded mozzarella cheese, milk, olive oil, kosher salt, hash browns and 3 more, red pepper, hash browns, olive oil, frozen puff pastry, egg yolk and 4 more, cream of chicken soup, butter, sour cream, shredded cheddar cheese and 6 more, olive oil, shredded mild cheddar cheese, large eggs, sausage and 4 more, cheddar cheese, sour cream, dried oregano, hash browns, condensed cream of chicken soup and 7 more, corn flakes, cheddar, hash browns, light butter, vegetable broth and 9 more, cream of celery soup, yellow onion, herbes, potato chips, cream of mushroom soup and 6 more, ham, cheddar cheese, hash brown, English muffin, salt, shredded swiss cheese, bacon, cottage cheese, large eggs and 7 more, cheddar cheese, English muffins, hash brown, ham, cheddar cheese, ham, hash brown, English muffin, cream of mushroom soup, vegetable oil, yellow onion, herbes, sour cream and 6 more, English muffin, ham, cheddar cheese, hash brown, bacon bits, hash browns, cream of chicken soup, chicken broth and 3 more, red bell pepper, salt, milk, breakfast sausage links, green chilies and 6 more, hash browns, onion, shredded cheddar cheese, granulated garlic and 6 more, unsalted butter, shredded cheddar cheese, large eggs, hash browns and 1 more, The Best Cheesy Hash Brown Casserole from Scratch, Carol's Slow Cooker BBQ Beef (crockpot, barbeque, slowcooker, crock pot), Slow Cooker Overnight Breakfast Casserole, Easy Cheesy Crock Pot Potato Soup (Slow Cooker), Crockpot Sausage and Potatoes Recipe! Can I use real raw potatoes? 30 oz. This recipe isn’t for the faint at heart since it has enough cheesy goodness to send even the best of us in to a food coma. enable_page_level_ads: true I haven’t tried this with re-hydrated hash browns. Crockpot Cheesy Potatoes with Hash Browns. I feel like a meal isn't a meal without lots of delicious side dishes to gobble up! Put ingredients in crockpot, stir and cook on high for 4 hours. We love hearing from you, it totally makes our day! That means I rely heavily on tons of slow cookers hooked up handling slow cooked vegetables, slow cooked desserts, and in this case, one of the best slow cooked side dishes EVER! Furthermore, I almost always use this Greek yogurt instead of sour cream in recipes. Coat the inside of a slow cooker with cooking spray or butter. If you leave your potatoes too large, it will change the cooking time or they will not cook evenly. Print out the cheesy potatoes recipe to make it easy to make in your kitchen! {Slow Cooker Casserole}, Cheesy Hash Brown + Egg Breakfast Casserole. Pour in cream of chicken soup and sour cream, stirring between each addition. Whether you want a treat at home or want to a take an outstanding recipe to a cookout, this Crock Pot Cheesy Hashbrowns recipe is sure to fit the bill! But a spoonful or two of these Cheesy Hashbrowns is the perfect side dish for a brunch potluck. Add Cheddar cheese. The one thing that does make holiday cooking hard is trying to cover all your bases with just one oven. As with any of our recipes, calorie counts and nutritional information varies greatly depending on which products you choose to use when cooking this dish.