Cross Townsend Fountain Pen - Star Wars Storm Trooper (Limited Edition) A collectable fountain pen paying tribute to the iconic appearance of the empire's Stormtroopers. A.T. Cross Company, LLC. Pen forums and shows are great places to seek identification. Versandt und verkauft von Amazon. Cross' products include fountain, ballpoint, and rollerball pens, mechanical pencils and refills. Cross Gel Tinte Rolling Ball Refill für Selectip Pen – Schwarz (3 Stück) 14,50 € (4,83 € / 1 Stück) Nur noch 10 auf Lager. Rendered with an imperial white lacquer finish, delicately engraved and emboldened by polished black PVD trims. $475.70. I went to college in Providence, RI, but did not realise at the time that the famous A.T. Cross company was founded in Providence (1846), and had its global headquarters just 10 miles away in Lincoln, RI. The company also manufactures accessories for those goods such as cases and wallets. M F. RRP $529.30 Save 10%. No wonder it’s the pen of choice for several American Presidents. Details. Cross Townsend (18K rolled Gold Finish) Introduction. View . This pen was purchased from a purveyor of fine pens based in Rhode Island (RI), USA. I don’t know what I was thinking, as I already owned both a Parker Doufold and a Pelikan M800, but there it is. The name can be the key to dating the pen, since certain names were produced in certain years. For those who value individuality and impeccable style, Townsend embodies classic American elegance and finesse. Each of the Cross pens has a name like Signet, Solo, Century or Townsend. is an American manufacturing company of writing implements, based in Providence, Rhode Island.Founded in 1846, is one of the oldest pen manufacturers in the world. (One critique I’ve had of the brand in the past is that I tend to find the mainline Cross pens, such as the Century, far too slim.) The Cross Townsend, pen of Presidents, exemplifies the finesse and sophistication of the American aesthetic. I bought this Cross Townsend quite a while ago, probably in ’99, on one of those trips to the pen store where discipline and good sense went for a walk around the mall while I was in the pen store. Kostenlose Lieferung. Inspired by the graceful lines of 1930’s Art Deco design, with distinctive finishes, precious metals and the signature double band, Townsend delivers a lifetime of smooth, effortless writing. Dieser Artikel: Cross Townsend Selectip-Pen Rollerball, schwarz-Lack rhodiumplattiert 137,85 € (1,47 € / 1 oz) Auf Lager. Identify the name of your Cross pen. Verkauf durch , Lieferung durch Amazon Fulfillment. According to the Cross website, the Peerless line incorporates design elements from several earlier pens in the Cross catalog, fusing them together into a much larger pen than you typically see Cross release. Custom engraved for free and shipped out fast, this perfectly balanced personalized gift is a piece of history for a husband, executive, or anniversary.