item 6 Cuisinart CDF-230 4 Quart Digital Deep Fryer Stainless Replacement Baskets 6 - Cuisinart CDF-230 4 Quart Digital Deep Fryer Stainless Replacement Baskets. When frying is done, dishwasher safe frying basket, oil container and lid make cleanup a snap. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Cuisinart CDF-200P1 Deep Fryer, 4 Quart, Stainless Steel at Amazon.com. I would recommend this product. Cooks wings perfectly, pub quality! Product Overview The Cuisinart Deep Fryer deep-fries 1.3 lbs. 0. The heating element was hard to figure out how to install then once we did figure out how to install it it would not heat up enough to cook the food and now I'm having problems returning it wish I would have never bought this product I do not recommend it, Current slide {CURRENT_SLIDE} of {TOTAL_SLIDES}- Best Selling in Fryers. Je n'ai pas encore utilisé la friteuse, mais elle est arrivé endommagé chez moi. The control panel makes operation simple, and it offers precise timing and temperature control. A good size for 2 people . Cuisinart CDF-230 4 Quart Digital Deep Fryer Stainless Replacement Baskets. You want to see the oil clearly to know when it's ready for changing.....(like when it's too dark or has too many particles in it). The product arrived well packaged, on time and is perfect for the job intended. The digital timer eliminates the guesswork for perfect results every time. Current slide {CURRENT_SLIDE} of {TOTAL_SLIDES}- Save on Fryers, Current slide {CURRENT_SLIDE} of {TOTAL_SLIDES}- You may also like, {"modules":["unloadOptimization","bandwidthDetection"],"unloadOptimization":{"browsers":{"Firefox":true,"Chrome":true}},"bandwidthDetection":{"url":"https://ir.ebaystatic.com/cr/v/c1/thirtysevens.jpg","maxViews":4,"imgSize":37,"expiry":300000,"timeout":250}}. It is very easy to clean and easy to use. With a powerful heating element that offers uniform high heat throughout cooking, it perfectly fries potatoes, onion rings, seafood, chicken, vegetables - even donuts. it doesn't have an " ON/OFF " switch . View Manual. This one is perfect for my needs. Want to cook a large batch of wings this is the machine for you. Iv only used it twice but so far so good it does exactly what I had expected built in timer is good for my wife I just use the timer on my phone until comes apart for easy clean up I would but it again. Wings will be next , Reviewed in the United States on April 25, 2019. Top subscription boxes – right to your door, © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. AUCMA Air Fryer 5.8 Quart Oil Free Air Fryer Oven with Detachable Fry Basket Nonsti... Tempura Fry Pot, Tempura Deep Fryer with Thermometer and Lid, Kitchen Deep Fryer Pa... To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. Cuisinart CDF-230 Stainless Steel 4-quart Deep Fryer - Silver. This oil container is REMOVABLE and has a pour spout/edge for discarding the used oil easily and, again, that oil container can be scrubbed properly when necessary as it's not "non-stick". Something went wrong. Unable to add item to Wish List. #1. I didn’t make a big batch, I did separate little batches of each, but when it only takes 3 minutes, who cares! The Control knob lets you set cooking temperature up to 375 degree Fahrenheit. Empty. You really don't need/want one with a "non-stick" surface (black) oil container like my prior one. DeLonghi FH2133 Rapid Crisp 4Qt Air Fryer, Black, 4 qt, Ninja® Foodi™ 8-qt. FREE Shipping by Amazon. Overall, unit was easy to clean but disappointing when it comes to accurate temperatures. #4. of your favorite foods, right in your own kitchen. The item may be a factory second or a new, unused item with defects or irregularities.