Note: Don’t use artificial sweeteners, otherwise your Berry Oatmeal Crumble will turn into a soupy mess. google_ad_slot = "2714857325"; AFFILIATE DISCLAIMER Links on this website may lead you to a product or service that provides an affiliate commission to the owners of this site should you make a purchase. (Inspired by Martha Stewart’s recipe that is no longer to be found online). Add in the maple syrup and mix well, move to two bowls and top with apples. Using a teaspoon or your fingers ball up small teaspoon sized chunks and place them on top the berries in the ramekins. Oatmeal is so incredibly good for you, it raises your metabolism, lowers your cholesterol and protects against diabetes and heart disease. reducing the low-density lipoprotein (LDL) in your body, Easy Recipe for Banana Pancakes {5 Simple Ingredients}, 30 Low Calorie Easy Recipes for Dinner {Under 400 Calories}, Low Calorie Recipe for Apple Crumble Dessert, 15 Healthy Oatmeal Recipes for Weight Loss. 1/2 cup ice plus  1 banana –  or just 1 frozen banana, 1 cup frozen mixed berries (any berries. Add zero calorie spices like cinnamon to add flavor, without calories. Because you either don’t know what’s inside that muffin, or don’t want to know ( for an obvious reason). Thinly slice the strawberries and banana, set aside. google_ad_width = 336; (c) 2011-2013 Foods-That-LowerBloodPressure.com, Oatmeal Smoothie For The DASH Diet Breakfast, Vegetarian Lentil Soup Recipe For The DASH Diet, Blended food gets digested really fast so you feel a surge of energy right away. Cook the healthy oatmeal in a naturally sweet, low calorie vegan milk like almond milk. This weight loss oatmeal recipe uses the zero calorie flavor of lemon zest to make the most decadent tasting oatmeal breakfast recipe! If you follow the flavor of DASH diet by Marla Heller, widely advertised by Dr. Oz, and you are on the first stage of the diet, this smoothie doesn’t fit its requirements. So I made my favorite flavor and added Greek yogurt to make it creamy and cinnamon just because I love it so much. This delicious healthy oatmeal recipe is sweet, creamy, and satisfying and will start your day with a nice warm tummy. Smoothie can store for a day, so you can use it for your breakfast tomorrow. I love the way it tastes, how it makes my house smell, and best of all, I love how this oats recipe for weight loss boosts my metabolism! Boil 1 3/4 cup of water, add in oatmeal and cinnamon, reduce to low and stir often until it thickens. Remove the saucepan from the heat. The extra work your body does to break down the whole-grain oatmeal increases your metabolism, and also keeps you feeling fuller and more satisfied for hours. If you like your apples soft add them in now too, if you like some crunch wait until you are about to serve to stir in. How To Cook Oatmeal – with Quick Cooking Oats, 1 cup quick cooking oats – also known as instant oats2 cups water, milk or a combination of both. Did you know that oatmeal, apples and cinnamon all increase your metabolism? Brown sugar will add about 50 calories per tablespoon, and sweetened dried fruit or nuts will each add about 100 calories per serving. While the oatmeal absorbs all the cinnamon scented water get on with the strawberries. I prefer this healthy oatmeal breakfast with rolled oats, also known as Old-fashioned oatmeal. Taking inspiration from Quaker Oats, I created this all natural, low calorie oats for weight loss recipe. Once most of the milk is absorbed add in the apple sauce and stir together. In this section you’ll find “copy cat” Quaker Oats recipes for weight loss, and we’ll show you how to make oats for weight loss delicious and easy. In this Healthy Oatmeal Recipes for Breakfast article you will find: Try my 15 delicious oatmeal recipes below and you’ll see why oatmeal is one of my favorite healthy breakfasts. This “copy cat” Quaker Oats recipe is simple and delicious! This easy, metabolism boosting antioxidant filled breakfast is easy and delicious! The almonds add a nice crunch and more protein, this healthy oatmeal recipe takes just 10 minutes to make, and is quick and delicious! If you are not yet a fan of healthy oatmeal recipes remember, it boosts metabolism. google_ad_width = 468; The following healthy oatmeal recipes can be found below: This is my all time favorite oatmeal recipe for weight loss! All rights reserved. Remove from oven to cooling rack. 2. Add in the oats and raisins and mix until just combined. From increasing metabolism, to increasing cardiovascular health, oatmeal is a super-food you don’t want to miss out on. Use the real stuff, I took out over ½ a cup from the original recipe, but if you want to take more sugar out remove all of it from the topping and just lightly sprinkle ½ a teaspoon over the tops. I saved the best for last… this oats for weight loss recipe is absolutely amazing! All material provided at LoseWeightByEating.com is for informational purposes only, and is not to be taken as medical advice or recommendation. Each serving has: 150 calories, 1.5 g fat, 4 g fiber, 4 g protein, 33 g carbs. Not only are oatmeal recipes quick to make, but even the most novice cook can master basic oatmeal recipes. But if you are follow the original DASH diet ( or the second phase of the above version), this smoothie fits your diet. This double chocolate healthy oatmeal recipe uses the all natural chocolate syrup recipe at LoseWeightByEating.com. If you use dairy instead, or almond milk, you will be more in line with the DASH diet. The Greek yogurt gives this dish a creamy consistency without all the calories of milk and also boosts the protein to keep you fuller longer. 4. Oatmeal, tacos and avocado toast are among DASH-friendly offerings. For quick weight loss, start the day off right with some of our healthy oatmeal recipes for weight loss. Talk about a great way to start your day! (adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); © 2020 Lose Weight by Eating. Cover and let stand about 30 seconds before serving. Using pantry staples like almonds, and dried cherries means you never have to worry about having a boring Quaker Oats recipes for weight loss…. google_ad_client = "ca-pub-6052826744963349"; All that healthy fiber in oatmeal can have a profound effect on improving your cardiovascular health. It is for information purposes only and is not intended to diagnose, prescribe or treat your health condition. google_ad_slot = "3071993718"; In medium bowl, combine milk, eggs and vanilla; mix well. Stir when you see it start to bubble and again about every 5 minutes. Each serving has: 176 calories, 3 g fat, 4 g fiber, 5 g protein, 33 g carbs. No information provided by Foods-That-LowerBloodPressure.com in any article, show, video, recipe, and/or other product or service is a substitute for medical advice or treatment for any medical condition. Once Struggling with weight and hypertension, she turned to the dash diet which helped her to keep her hypertension in check and helped her keeping active and healthy lifestyle.